• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pseudo Legendary Thread

What is your favourite Pseudo Legendary?

• Dragonite

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Salamence

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Metagross

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Hydreigon

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    What Is A Pseudo Legendary?
    All Pseudo Legedaries have the following...
    • A three-stage evolution line.
    • Two Types.
    • An EXP of 1,250,000 at level 100.
    • A base stat total of 600.
    • Their highest stat is their Attack or Special Attack.
    What Are The 6 Pseudo Legendaries?
    Here are the 6...
    Dragonite

• Dragon/Flying
    Tyranitar

• Rock/Dark
    Salamence

• Dragon/Flying
    Metagross

• Steel/Psychic
    Garchomp

• Dragon/Ground
    Hydreigon

• Dark/Dragon
    Which has the highest of each stat?
    • HP - Garchomp (108)
    • Attack - Salamence and Metagross (135)
    • Defence - Metagross (130)
    • Special Attack - Hydreigon (125)
    • Special Defence - Dragonite and Tyranitar (100)
    • Speed - Garchomp (102)
    So this thread is basically a discussion thread about the 6 pseudo legendaries
    Do you use them in your team?
    What moves you teach them?
    Which do you like best?
    ETC...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've gotta vote Tyranitar. Awesome typing and Sand Stream to help his already pretty good Sp. Def. Breed Curse onto a baby larvitar and it can become very tankish and very powerful when it grows up. :D

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    I think i'm gonna' have to go for Salamence, its just the definition of badass dragon and I think it was the 1st pseudo I actually managed to raise myself, Metagross comes a close second for its awesome typing though.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Well that is very hard. I like Tyranitar and Dragonite. Probably Dragonite. It is a great gen. 1 classic.

Houli

Elite Four
    Years
  • Metagross. The bad memories of Stephen's Metagross destroying my team with Meteor Mash make it stick out as a badass Pokémon.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Tie between Salamence, Garchomp and Hydreigon because all 3 have cool designs. Among those, Garchomp is the most destructive pseudo-legend in battle, IMO.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I really like Metagross, but I imagine I could come to love Hydreigon, which I keep misspelling as Hydregion, which Bulbapedia really doesn't like!

With Metagross, it's the typing, mainly. I like Steel Pokemon for the most part, and I like Psychic Pokemon for the most part. It's nice seeing a Physical Psychic, as well as seeing a really offensive Steel type. If it was slightly faster, it'd be no contest between it and Hydreigon. With Hydreigon, the typing is also good but I haven't really had a chance to use one in Black as of yet. It could overtake Metagross in my estimation if it is a beast to use... which it may well be!

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Hydreigon is amazing, in terms of design and stats. Shiny makes him better

Dragonite... Ugh, he doesn't LOOK powerful, he looks like a fat, Charizard copycat... *Hides*

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I love most of them actually.
    I've always liked Salamence, Garchomp, and Hydreigon mostly because of looks, but Garchomp especially because it's beastly in battle. Metagross and Tyranitar also get an honorable mention, as I've used both, snd both were awesome.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Ive truthfully never used any of these Pokes..In R/S/E I wanted a Salamance, but never knew where to get one. Same with Tyranitar..The others I dont really want..Except Dragonite, whom im going to train up from my level five Dratini as soon as I get the last two Kanto badges <3.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • I detest almost all of the psuedo-legendaries, excluding Hydreigon, Garchomp, and Metagross. The rest of them are just irritating. Especially Dragonite.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • my favourites are tyranitar and hydreigon. tyranitar for being so badass in the 4th movie and being a valuable member on my team for soul silver (didnt use him much in silver). hydreigon for looking so freaking awesome and for his pokedex entries.
    "Anything that moves seems like a foe to it, triggering its attack."
    "They use all three heads to consume and destroy everything."

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I detest almost all of the psuedo-legendaries, excluding Hydreigon, Garchomp, and Metagross. The rest of them are just irritating. Especially Dragonite.
    heh, you just listed half of them :P

anyways, my favorite pseudo-legendary has to be tyranitar.. I've used it whenever the game had it available, and I like the design of it too :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I voted Dragonite because it's like the mascot for power in the Pokemon world. It's also got tons of memories attached from childhood, which is becoming a stock answer for me in these sorts of threads, but it is what it is.

My second choice would have been Metagross.

Back