• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pyromancers - Fire-Type Fan Club ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
What do you think about Fletchling and Talonflame, and what are your thoughts on the whole concept of a Fire/Flying type bird Pokemon, whose body isn't essentially made up of flames?
I think, Fletchling and Talonflame are cool-looking Bird Pokemon. And imo, the Fire-Flying type concept might connect to some legendary myth of Phoenix, which happens to be a fire-based bird, even though Fletchling and Talonflame are not legendary types.

Last edited:

thefallendetective

-johnlocked-
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
Hello! I thought I'd drop by. ヽ(´▽`)/ ♪

Your Username: thefallendetective
Partner Pokémon: Cyndaquil and Vulpix
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Because of the sheer power and the colour red is full of brilliance! ♪ (*^ー^)ノ

Spoiler:

What do you think about Fletchling and Talonflame, and what are your thoughts on the whole
concept of a Fire/Flying type bird Pokemon, whose body isn't essentially made up of flames?

I think Fletchling and Talonflame are essentially two of the coolest Pokemon that have been revealed
for Pokemon XY! (´・ー・)つ It's good to see new fire/flying pokemon. c: Without the body being made
out of flames, not many would have guessed that this little bird is going to evolve into some badass
fire bird!! (゚ω゚) This evolution line would definitely be on my team! ^^

PyroDragneer

Pokemon Trainer Pyro
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2022
Your Username: PyroDragneer
Partner Pokémon: Infernape / Typlosion
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Their powerful attacks and their ability to reverse the entire battle.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2017
Your Username: -Ahsan-
Partner Pokémon: Rapidash and Reshiram
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Fire types are notoriously rare in the early stages of the games so choosing the Fire types is often a plus.

What is your favorite fire type move and why?

I like this move of reshiram "Blue Flare"
The user attacks by engulfing the target in an intense, yet beautiful, blue flame. It may leave the target with a burn.

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
What do you think about Fletchling and Talonflame, and what are your thoughts on the whole concept of a Fire/Flying type bird Pokemon, whose body isn't essentially made up of flames?

I practically think the same way fallendetective does. I didn't really like Fletchling that much, but Talonflame looks realy good, and that probably isn't even it's last stage! I don't really care that there are no actual flames involved in Talonflame's design. In fact, it might even be cooler this way, if Talonflame would've had actual flames on it's body, it would probably be way too similar to Ho-Oh and Moltres (only smaller).

Anyway, I'm guessing it's time for a new topic, because there is another newly announced fire type we haven't talked about:

What do you think about the new lion cub fire type pokémon, Litleo?

I, myself, am really excited about this one. Everybody loved Growlithe and Vulpix, right? (especially Growlithe for me) Now we finally get another one of those and it looks really promising. I hope Litleo will get two evolutions instead of one (Growlithe & Vulpix) Then it would be kind of like Shinx-Luxio-Luxray, I loved that evolution line a lot as well. Hopefully we will be able to catch Litleo fairly early in the game, then I'll definitely add it to my team. I think Litleo might be the pokémon I liked the best out of all the gen VI pokémon announced as of now.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I'm interested on it because of its cute appearance, I hope its evolution will become something that fits its lion typing.

Years
Your Username:Epicpho3nix
Partner Pokémon:Infernape Blaziken
Why do you like Fire-Types?:reason i like fire type pokemon because they are powerful and storng brave type they really good move . Blaziken have always been my fav he fast and powerful pokes same goes for infernape. i know every about fire type because im fire master

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Your Username: Narnia
Partner Pokémon:

Houndoom! Despite Arcanine being my favourite Pokemon, this decision was mainly influenced by nostalgia. Back when I started playing in around 2009, I decided to play Platinum. After a couple of tries at playing, I found it rather difficult (being eight, I didn't even understand the concept of types, immunities etc.) and the game was slowly getting harder and harder by the minute. Eventually I restarted and taught myself all the fundamental basics, taught myself where certain Pokemon were and the game suddenly became fun and enjoyable. I progressed, caught some noobish Pokemon that I considered strong at the time and had a generally poor team, despite my efforts to learn the game properly. Somehow I made it to the fifth gym with four Pokemon, all of which were extremely underlevelled. And for the first time in that game, I made a good decision. A brilliant decision. I caught a Houndour and nicknamed it... I don't even remember what I called it. What do eight-year olds call their Houndooms? Scooby? I don't even know. Anyway, I caught the Houndour and trained it up.

It quickly evolved into Houndoom and then it played such a huge role on my team. I had loads of fun using it and it was so unbelievably easy to train. At that point in time, it then became my favourite Pokemon. I managed to solo the whole Elite Four with it and to this day, its my highest levelled Pokemon, sitting at Level 88. While Houndoom might not be that impressive compared to things like Infernape, I'll always love it. It was easily my most favourite Pokemon that I've used in any game ever. I've done Battle Frontier Runs with it, brought it with me everywhere I went and it meant a lot to me. I always told myself if that Pokemon did become reality, then the first Pokemon I'd have was a Houndoom. I still love Houndoom to this day and the adventures I've had with it, are some of my biggest memories from the Pokemon series. Plus its a hound that brings destruction everywhere it goes! What more could you want?

Why do you like Fire-Types?

Most of my favourites are fire-types. Despite the old saying of don't play with fire, fire-types are just extremely fun and easy to use. They are almost always essential in my team as they can inflict serious damage and pull me out of tricky situations. Plus they're the sort of Pokemon I like! Quick-paced, easy to train, unbelievably powerful and very versatile. Fire-types can do anything in your team and most of them have been my MVP for every game I've played. They're just amazing- stats, design, everything! Fire-types were also one of the first types I used and I've been hooked on them ever since then. In general, fire is an amazing type and once you start using them, you'll realise just how dangerous they are. (:

The name could of done with a little more work, but I'm not complaining. I have to say though, its absolutely adorable and I'm glad they introduced it. Definitely one of my favourites so far! It kind of reminds me of Aslan as well, so that's something. I'm thinking it'll be focused on the physical side, so I imagine average speed with a whopping attack. Looks like a powerhouse! I'm also really hoping they have an evolution with a mane on fire. That'd just be... unbelievably badass. :]

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Your Username: TrainerMusaddiq
Partner Pokémon: Charmendar Magmar

Why do you like Fire-Types? I Like Fire Type Because First Time I Played Pokemon Game 4 Years Ago And My First Starter Is Charmendar And I Got Great Advanture With Charmendar And Before I Won My 5th Badge My Charmendar Evoled To Charizard It's Really Cool

Hmm This Is A Great Idea To Create New Fire Type Club I Most Be Join Litleo :)

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Your Username: GoldenRayquaza
Partner Pokémon: Vulpix and Torchic
Why do you like Fire-Types?: For starters, all the Pokémon that have been #1 on my favorites list have been Fire types. Victini, Reshiram, Ninetales, you name it. Unless I get a serious type disadvantage at the first gym, I pick the Fire-type starter, too. Fire type moves are pretty powerful. I just plain love burning people :P

Years
Hello :3
Your Username:
Ràinbowdàsh
Partner Pokémon: Ponyta and litwick
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Almost all of the fire types are really strong and i like most of them, all of the fire moves are good! also love to burn, the 50 % attack decresse is awsome ! :D

Colfer

Up, Up and Away
Years
Your Username: Colfer
Partner Pokémon: Torchic and Charmander
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Because I think fire types look the the best and are strong as heck! They are amazing and if I met a real charmander or torchic my life would be complete until X Y looking forward to Litleo!
What would you do to make Fire Pokémon better? How to improve something that is already amazing hmm, I guess give em a little better defense items against water types, is that asking for too much.
Random guy:YEAH!

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
Your Username: LiteSandwich

Partner Pokemon: Charmander and Magby

Why do you like Fire Types:I like having an offensive team,and fire types are just perfect for that purpose. Also some of the attack animations are pretty cool!

What would you do to make Fire Pokemon Better?: I would give them a bit more speed to compliment their offensive movepools.

Years
Username: Raiou435
Partner Pkmn: Torchic and Charmander
Why I like fire-type: They're offensive stats are pretty high followed by some of their speed and moves. They also look pretty awesome even when they're in their 1st stage.

What would you do to make Fire type pokemons better?

Having a hard time... I guess I should consider increasing their speed or accuracy since they have high Atk and Sp. Atk powers.

Last edited:

BillyTheBumGamez

Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!
Years
Username: Btb (Me and my buddy share this account)
Partners: Charmander/Torchic
Why do you like fire types?: Because of my first Pokemon I ever had: Charizard! 2 Weeks ago he was on LG at Lv.84 Now he's Lv. 97 on my Diamond!

Btw I mainly post on my Wii so if you need somthing from me just give me some time K?

Last edited:

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Does the owner even run this club anymore? Even I haven't been added and I posted my entry on here over 3 months ago. If the owner isn't using the club anymore, I'd be more than happy to take over his/her duties.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Your Username: AzuPazu

Partner Pokémon: Ninetales and Arcanine

Why do you like Fire-Types?: You kidding me? Those are the most beautiful and powerful pokémon out there. They look so elegant yet have this huge power. And fire was always one of my favorite elements~

Answer the current topic: Do you think Fennekin's evolutions will be dual typed? If so, what types and why? If not, why not?
I won't lie I actually googled its evolution and from the looks of it I guess a fire/dark type? It reminds me of houndoom and it has this mysterious aura that makes me want to say fire/dark type.
Then again we had another fox look alike fire type pokémon [ninetales] and that was just a full fire pokémon.
So yeah. Fire or fire/dark.
20.%20boogie.gif

hey can i join the blazing inferno 2 ?

my starting fire types are litwick and is it okay if i put flareon or eevee as my second? if not i would like vulpix

my username is rayrayluver and i love fire types is because the moves are amazing i love blaze kick and blue flare i also like how it is one of the types to defeat steel.they are AMAZING and i love flareon
1.%20smile.gif
i hope i get in~

All in.

welcome to the club ray!! :3
i hope u have fun here!
we need a new topic...
How would you use your Fire Pokemon to pull a prank on someone?
xD

Oh you sneaky rascal...

XD

Anyway, I have one... Catch a Chimchar and send it to the zoo pretending it was just an ordinary monkey. Then watch the zoo burn.

I know. It's lame.

Yay i want to join!can I?

USERNAME:rhettz_emboar
partner pokemon:chimchar tepig
why do you like fire types?I like them much because of their cool forms, high attacks, sp. attak. and what i like in them is their very elegant! :3

Do you think Fennekin's evolutions will be dual typed? If so, what types and why? If not, why not?
of course i would love to see him becoming a dual type pokemon. But i've seen many generations with the type dark/fire, fire/fighting,fire/flying, etc,.
if there is a type which contradicts each other like: ground/fire, psychic/fight, why not make fennekin a FIRE/WATER

JUST A SUGGESTION,THOUGH!

:]

Your Username: milkymew
Partner Pokémon: cyndaquil and larvesta
Why do you like Fire-Types?: i dunno, i have just always preferred the fire starter though and i guess thats where it started!

What would you do to make Fire Pokémon better? In-game and/or competitive. Or what do you think Fire type Pokemon need?: i think they need better defensive moves, as in moves that dont deal damage, because a lot of fire types revolve around doing damage...

YOUR USER NAME : FIKRI 29
PARTNER POKÉMON : Growlithe and Magby
WHY DO YOU LIKE FIRE TYPES ?
I like Fire type pokémon because My first Pokémon I caught is Growlithe (Gen II) and Fire type Pokémon is the best than other types.
TO ANSWER THE TOPIC :
WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO MAKE FIRE TYPE POKÉMON BETTER ? IN GAME OR COMPETITIVE.
OR WHAT DO YOU THINK FIRE TYPE POKÉMON NEED ?
in game or competitive, fire type pokemon need other type combination like Fire/Water, Fire/Ice, Fire/Grass, Fire/Poison, Fire/Electric and Normal/Fire.

Username: CloysterOyster
Partner Pokémon: Ho-Oh
Why I like Fire types: Their colors are vibrant and their ability to take and dish out punishment is legendary.

You need to choose a different Pokémon, as you can't choose Legendaries or evolved forms.

Hello! I thought I'd drop by. ヽ(´▽`)/ ♪

Your Username: thefallendetective
Partner Pokémon: Cyndaquil and Vulpix
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Because of the sheer power and the colour red is full of brilliance! ♪ (*^ー^)ノ

Spoiler:

What do you think about Fletchling and Talonflame, and what are your thoughts on the whole
concept of a Fire/Flying type bird Pokemon, whose body isn't essentially made up of flames?

I think Fletchling and Talonflame are essentially two of the coolest Pokemon that have been revealed
for Pokemon XY! (´・ー・)つ It's good to see new fire/flying pokemon. c: Without the body being made
out of flames, not many would have guessed that this little bird is going to evolve into some badass
fire bird!! (゚ω゚) This evolution line would definitely be on my team!
20.%20boogie.gif

Your Username: PyroDragneer
Partner Pokémon: Infernape / Typlosion
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Their powerful attacks and their ability to reverse the entire battle.

Your Username: -Ahsan-
Partner Pokémon: Rapidash and Reshiram
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Fire types are notoriously rare in the early stages of the games so choosing the Fire types is often a plus.

What is your favorite fire type move and why?

I like this move of reshiram "Blue Flare"
The user attacks by engulfing the target in an intense, yet beautiful, blue flame. It may leave the target with a burn.

Your Username:Epicpho3nix
Partner Pokémon:Infernape Blaziken
Why do you like Fire-Types?:reason i like fire type pokemon because they are powerful and storng brave type they really good move . Blaziken have always been my fav he fast and powerful pokes same goes for infernape. i know every about fire type because im fire master

Your Username: Narnia
Partner Pokémon:

Houndoom! Despite Arcanine being my favourite Pokemon, this decision was mainly influenced by nostalgia. Back when I started playing in around 2009, I decided to play Platinum. After a couple of tries at playing, I found it rather difficult (being eight, I didn't even understand the concept of types, immunities etc.) and the game was slowly getting harder and harder by the minute. Eventually I restarted and taught myself all the fundamental basics, taught myself where certain Pokemon were and the game suddenly became fun and enjoyable. I progressed, caught some noobish Pokemon that I considered strong at the time and had a generally poor team, despite my efforts to learn the game properly. Somehow I made it to the fifth gym with four Pokemon, all of which were extremely underlevelled. And for the first time in that game, I made a good decision. A brilliant decision. I caught a Houndour and nicknamed it... I don't even remember what I called it. What do eight-year olds call their Houndooms? Scooby? I don't even know. Anyway, I caught the Houndour and trained it up.

It quickly evolved into Houndoom and then it played such a huge role on my team. I had loads of fun using it and it was so unbelievably easy to train. At that point in time, it then became my favourite Pokemon. I managed to solo the whole Elite Four with it and to this day, its my highest levelled Pokemon, sitting at Level 88. While Houndoom might not be that impressive compared to things like Infernape, I'll always love it. It was easily my most favourite Pokemon that I've used in any game ever. I've done Battle Frontier Runs with it, brought it with me everywhere I went and it meant a lot to me. I always told myself if that Pokemon did become reality, then the first Pokemon I'd have was a Houndoom. I still love Houndoom to this day and the adventures I've had with it, are some of my biggest memories from the Pokemon series. Plus its a hound that brings destruction everywhere it goes! What more could you want?

Why do you like Fire-Types?

Most of my favourites are fire-types. Despite the old saying of don't play with fire, fire-types are just extremely fun and easy to use. They are almost always essential in my team as they can inflict serious damage and pull me out of tricky situations. Plus they're the sort of Pokemon I like! Quick-paced, easy to train, unbelievably powerful and very versatile. Fire-types can do anything in your team and most of them have been my MVP for every game I've played. They're just amazing- stats, design, everything! Fire-types were also one of the first types I used and I've been hooked on them ever since then. In general, fire is an amazing type and once you start using them, you'll realise just how dangerous they are. (:

The name could of done with a little more work, but I'm not complaining. I have to say though, its absolutely adorable and I'm glad they introduced it. Definitely one of my favourites so far! It kind of reminds me of Aslan as well, so that's something. I'm thinking it'll be focused on the physical side, so I imagine average speed with a whopping attack. Looks like a powerhouse! I'm also really hoping they have an evolution with a mane on fire. That'd just be... unbelievably badass. :]

Your Username: TrainerMusaddiq
Partner Pokémon: Charmendar Magmar

Why do you like Fire-Types? I Like Fire Type Because First Time I Played Pokemon Game 4 Years Ago And My First Starter Is Charmendar And I Got Great Advanture With Charmendar And Before I Won My 5th Badge My Charmendar Evoled To Charizard It's Really Cool

Hmm This Is A Great Idea To Create New Fire Type Club I Most Be Join Litleo
1.%20smile.gif

Your Username: GoldenRayquaza
Partner Pokémon: Vulpix and Torchic
Why do you like Fire-Types?: For starters, all the Pokémon that have been #1 on my favorites list have been Fire types. Victini, Reshiram, Ninetales, you name it. Unless I get a serious type disadvantage at the first gym, I pick the Fire-type starter, too. Fire type moves are pretty powerful. I just plain love burning people
12.%20tongue.gif

Hello :3
Your Username:
Ràinbowdàsh
Partner Pokémon: Ponyta and litwick
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Almost all of the fire types are really strong and i like most of them, all of the fire moves are good! also love to burn, the 50 % attack decresse is awsome ! :D

Your Username: Colfer
Partner Pokémon: Torchic and Charmander
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Because I think fire types look the the best and are strong as heck! They are amazing and if I met a real charmander or torchic my life would be complete until X Y looking forward to Litleo!
What would you do to make Fire Pokémon better? How to improve something that is already amazing hmm, I guess give em a little better defense items against water types, is that asking for too much.
Random guy:YEAH!

Your Username: LiteSandwich

Partner Pokemon: Charmander and Magby

Why do you like Fire Types:I like having an offensive team,and fire types are just perfect for that purpose. Also some of the attack animations are pretty cool!

What would you do to make Fire Pokemon Better?: I would give them a bit more speed to compliment their offensive movepools.

All in.

Okay, everybody PLEASE read this, some of you aren't getting it right.

When you sign up, PLEASE don't choose legendaries or evolved forms for your partners. It's unfair for the others who follow the rules, and you can just evolve a Pokémon or catch a Pokémon you want. If anybody chooses an evolved Pokémon, they'll get the unevolved version of it. And if anybody chooses a legendary or a Flareon (Which is evolved and doesn't have a Fire-Type pre-evolution) they will not get it.

If it's ok with the club owner, I want to make a Fire-type team of my own and add it here.

136.png

Flareon @ Charcoal

-Smog
-Flamethrower
-Fire Spin
-Quick Attack

244.png

Entei @ Fire Gem

-Eruption
-Fire Blast
-Roar
-Fire Fang

467.png

Magmortar @ Flame Plate

-Fire Blast
-Flamethrower
-Fire Punch
-Hyper Beam

146.png

Moltres @ Charcoal

-Sky Attack
-Flamethrower
-Fire Spin
-Heat Wave

250.png

Ho-Oh @ Sacred Ash

-Sacred Fire
-Recover
-Brave Bird
-Sunny Day

006.png

Charizard @ Fire Gem

-Fire Spin
-Dragon Claw
-Flare Blitz
-Aerial Ace

Nice.

Username: Raiou435
Partner Pkmn: Torchic and Charmander
Why I like fire-type: They're offensive stats are pretty high followed by some of their speed and moves. They also look pretty awesome even when they're in their 1st stage.

What would you do to make Fire type pokemons better?

Having a hard time... I guess I should consider increasing their speed or accuracy since they have high Atk and Sp. Atk powers.

Username: Btb (Me and my buddy share this account)
Partners: Charmander/Torchic
Why do you like fire types?: Because of my first Pokemon I ever had: Charizard! 2 Weeks ago he was on LG at Lv.84 Now he's Lv. 97 on my Diamond!

Btw I mainly post on my Wii so if you need somthing from me just give me some time K?

All in.

Does the owner even run this club anymore? Even I haven't been added and I posted my entry on here over 3 months ago. If the owner isn't using the club anymore, I'd be more than happy to take over his/her duties.

I'm back now. Yeah, sorry about that, but I was barely even active during that period and I was busy doing other things. Right now, I'm not busy, so I can post here.

@Troock and Olli97: Since you have 50 points, you can choose another Pokémon.

As for anybody who signed up with one partner Pokémon, you can pick another if you want.

Maybe a New Topic shall be made?

If you could create your very own Fire-Type Trainer/Elite Four/Champion, what team would they have, and what moves/items will they have?

This one was inspired by CloysterOyster's contribution, just in case you know. Also, if you have a Fire-Type team, feel free to post it.

Anyway...

If you could create your very own Fire-Type Trainer/Elite Four/Champion, what team would they have, and what moves/items will they have?

I'm making a Champion with Pokémon with Gen II stuff.

Spr_2c_059.gif

Arcanine, Lvl 63

Item?: Pink Bow

-ExtremeSpeed
-DragonBreath
-Flame Wheel
-Swift

Spr_2c_038.gif

Ninetales, Level 63

Item?: Leftovers

-Disable
-Confuse Ray
-Double Team
-Fire Blast

Spr_2c_157.gif

Typhlosion, Level 66

Item?: None

-DynamicPunch
-SmokeScreen
-Endure
-Reversal

Spr_2c_219.gif

Magcargo, Level 65

Item?: Quick Claw

-Amnesia
-Curse
-Rollout
-Flamethrower

Spr_2c_006.gif

Charizard, Level 70

-Flamethrower
-DragonBreath
-Fissure*
-Earthquake

*Charizard would have this from the Generation I TM.

Spr_2c_229.gif

Houndoom, Level 68

-Sunny Day
-Solarbeam
-Flamethrower
-Spite

Updates:

-All events have been cancelled for the time being, until I'm active again.

-Since Pokémon X and Y is coming out in 11 day's time, I am going to start giving out Fennekins. You only have to PM me if you want one, and you can do it anytime between 2nd October 2013 0:00 (GMT) and 9th October 2013 at 23:59 (GMT). You will get your Fennekin on the 12th October 2013.

Last edited:

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
I'm back now. Yeah, sorry about that, but I was barely even active during that period and I was busy doing other things. Right now, I'm not busy, so I can post here.

This one was inspired by CloysterOyster's contribution, just in case you know. Also, if you have a Fire-Type team, feel free to post it.

Anyway...

I'm making a Champion with Pokémon with Gen II stuff.

Spr_2c_059.gif

Arcanine, Lvl 63

Item?: Pink Bow

-ExtremeSpeed
-DragonBreath
-Flame Wheel
-Swift

Spr_2c_038.gif

Ninetales, Level 63

-Disable
-Confuse Ray
-Double Team
-Fire Blast

Spr_2c_157.gif

Typhlosion, Level 66

-DynamicPunch
-SmokeScreen
-Endure
-Reversal

Spr_2c_219.gif

Magcargo, Level 65

Item?: Quick Claw

-Amnesia
-Curse
-Rollout
-Flamethrower

Spr_2c_006.gif

Charizard, Level 70

-Flamethrower
-DragonBreath
-Fissure*
-Earthquake

*Charizard would have this from the Generation I TM.

Spr_2c_229.gif

Houndoom, Level 68

-Sunny Day
-Solarbeam
-Flamethrower
-Spite

Oh, I didn't know I couldn't choose a legendary. I switched out Ho-Oh for Heat Rotom. I had asked the moderators if I could have the Fire club should you not have returned, but you are back now. If you'd like, I can co-own if it's ok with you and them, I'd need to ask them again however. I like your Fire team. Care to take mine on? :P

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Oh, I didn't know I couldn't choose a legendary. I switched out Ho-Oh for Heat Rotom. I had asked the moderators if I could have the Fire club should you not have returned, but you are back now. If you'd like, I can co-own if it's ok with you and them, I'd need to ask them again however. I like your Fire team. Care to take mine on?
12.%20tongue.gif

Okay, I'll add Heat Rotom in a minute.

Thanks, but if I get active again, there'll be no need for a co-owner.

Hey... Two problems. First off, you can't communicate from Gen II games to Gen IV. Second thing, that's not my actual team, I said I was creating a champion.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Okay, I'll add Heat Rotom in a minute.

Thanks, but if I get active again, there'll be no need for a co-owner.

Hey... Two problems. First off, you can't communicate from Gen II games to Gen IV. Second thing, that's not my actual team, I said I was creating a champion.

My offer still stands if you change your mind. I can't have Heat Rotom? You can simulate that team in Pokemon Showdown, where you can battle others online. I made a team there but it's my first time using it so I need a little practice before I play with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back