• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pyromancers - Fire-Type Fan Club ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
My offer still stands if you change your mind. I can't have Heat Rotom? You can simulate that team in Pokemon Showdown, where you can battle others online. I made a team there but it's my first time using it so I need a little practice before I play with it.

You can have Heat Rotom, I was just having trouble finding the sprite for it, but it's done now.

As for Pokémon Showdown, I'll look into it, but if it's got any downloads, I have to check for viruses first. If you could do it online, I'll be happy to do it.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
You can have Heat Rotom, I was just having trouble finding the sprite for it, but it's done now.

As for Pokémon Showdown, I'll look into it, but if it's got any downloads, I have to check for viruses first. If you could do it online, I'll be happy to do it.

It has the option where you can either download it or play it online. I'd choose to play it online, as I tried downloading something similar to it and it wrecked my browser.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
It has the option where you can either download it or play it online. I'd choose to play it online, as I tried downloading something similar to it and it wrecked my browser.

Okay, then. If you'd want, we can battle online.

Years
Well since this is becoming active again, I think I would like to join. :)

Your Username: CalienteFire
Partner Pokémon: Slugma & Charmander
Why do you like Fire-Types?: They are very powerful and useful in the game. Charmander has stuck by my side since the beginning and he's now my MVP in Leaf Green. Slugma, I have chosen because, he's too underrated. Yes, he's weak, but it's for a good challenge. Once he evolves into Marcargo, you'll have a hard time knocking him out with his 120 defensive stat. Now, about other Fire-type Pokemon, like I said, they're very powerful Pokemon and all of them look pretty badass.

Rainecho

-Music is My Life-
Years
Seems cool. I want to join. :D

Your Username: Rainecho

Partner Pokémon: Larvesta , Pansear

Why do you like Fire-Types?: I like Fire Types cause most of Fire Pokemon include my favourite color: Red and my second one: Orange. And I reeeeeeeally like Flame Charge! Wooooooooo!

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Well since this is becoming active again, I think I would like to join. :)

Your Username: CalienteFire
Partner Pokémon: Slugma & Charmander
Why do you like Fire-Types?: They are very powerful and useful in the game. Charmander has stuck by my side since the beginning and he's now my MVP in Leaf Green. Slugma, I have chosen because, he's too underrated. Yes, he's weak, but it's for a good challenge. Once he evolves into Marcargo, you'll have a hard time knocking him out with his 120 defensive stat. Now, about other Fire-type Pokemon, like I said, they're very powerful Pokemon and all of them look pretty badass.

You're in.

I kind of agree with the Magcargo part, as it could learn many moves, including Amnesia and Curse. What I mean by this is that it could increase it's already good Defenses (Especially Defense) to give the opponent and even HARDER time. Also, you could have Rollout with it (Curse increases Attack too) to gradually destroy many Pokémon. After using Curse loads of times, you could also use Gyro Ball to deal tons of damage to speedy walls/tanks or sweepers. What many people don't realise about this Pokémon is that it's got lots of potential.

You could also use Acid Armor instead of Curse to increase Defense quicker - But Rollout and Gyro Ball would be much weaker.

If I trained one, I would give it Max EVs for both Defenses, 4 EVs for Attack and I would make sure that it either has a Brave, a Relaxed or a Sassy nature. It would also have a Quick Claw (I'm pretty sure Gyro Ball ignores that) to strike first sometimes.

Seems cool. I want to join. :D

Your Username: Rainecho

Partner Pokémon: Larvesta , Pansear

Why do you like Fire-Types?: I like Fire Types cause most of Fire Pokemon include my favourite color: Red and my second one: Orange. And I reeeeeeeally like Flame Charge! Wooooooooo!

You're in.

Flame Charge is quite good (You could have 75 Base Power with STAB on it), especially on slower Fire-Types, such as Magcargo or the Tepig Line. But because most Pokémon of the Fire-Type are quite fast anyway, there's not a lot of Pokémon that can learn it that really need it.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Okay, now that X and Y are out, I'm going to update the list of Fire-Types with the ones already revealed. Fennekins will be given out to who asked for one (Problem is, though, I was doing PM cleanup and happened to take out all of them, so you may need to tell me again if you asked for one), and new members will be able to sign up with that or Litleo too. Any other new Fire-Types, I don't know about, so I'll appreciate it if any one of you could send me info about ones I missed out.

Last edited:

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
The evolutions of the starter bird pokémon of Kalos (Fletchling) are both Fire/Flying, Fletchling itself isn't though. Their names are: Fletchinder and Talonflame.

Also, since your PM's were deleted, I had asked for a Fennekin and a Torchic.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
The evolutions of the starter bird pokémon of Kalos (Fletchling) are both Fire/Flying, Fletchling itself isn't though. Their names are: Fletchinder and Talonflame.

Also, since your PM's were deleted, I had asked for a Fennekin and a Torchic.

Ah, yes. Thanks for the info, but I've already added those two to the list. I'll add Mega Evolutions soon too.

I've added what you wanted to your list - Note that the Fennekin has to be identified by it's name for a while because I can't find it's little sprite.

Neo Banners :p:

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Ok, so i havent been active in this club in forever, im really sorry about that.
Now that im more active again on PC, of course ill try to be more active again on here!

If you could create your very own Fire-Type Trainer/Elite Four/Champion, what team would they have, and what moves/items will they have?

If i could create an E4 Fire Trainer, he would have the following team:

Ninetails - Drought
- Flamethrower
- Confuse Ray
- Attract
- Solar Beam

Arcanine - Intimidate
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Crunch
- Morning Sun

Houndoom - Early Bird
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Nasty Plot

Blaziken - Speed Bost (Mega Stone)
- Hone Claws
- Sky Uppercut
- Blaze Kick
- Flare Blitz

Chandelure - Flame Body
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- Confuse Ray
- Protect

Pyroar

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Ok, so i havent been active in this club in forever, im really sorry about that.
Now that im more active again on PC, of course ill try to be more active again on here!

If you could create your very own Fire-Type Trainer/Elite Four/Champion, what team would they have, and what moves/items will they have?

If i could create an E4 Fire Trainer, he would have the following team:

Ninetails - Drought
- Flamethrower
- Confuse Ray
- Attract
- Solar Beam

Arcanine - Intimidate
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Crunch
- Morning Sun

Houndoom - Early Bird
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Nasty Plot

Blaziken - Speed Boost (Mega Stone)
- Hone Claws
- Sky Uppercut
- Blaze Kick
- Flare Blitz

Chandelure - Flame Body
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- Confuse Ray
- Protect

Pyroar

Good team. You've decided to put some different moves in there to cover more types than Fire usually deals with, which should happen for Elite Four people. There are few Fire-Type elite fours (Only one I can name, but I'm sure there's at least one more), and I don't remember any (Again, I only mean this for Flint - He's the only one I've been battling) that had a lot of varieties of moves, whether if it's status or not. Speaking of which, you may actually need to give the Blaziken Leftovers (Unless Mega does the same thing and more, but I don't know) because I could see your Elite Four guy using a lot of Hone Claws, as well as Flare Blitz right after. This may sound okay, but it could be disastrous because Flare Blitz has 33% recoil, which means you get more recoil the more damage you do. And once he's got to that point, I'm guessing he'll have just under half of his full HP, and once he faints a Pokémon with full health (depending on the HP), he'll be down, therefore no longer being a threat. Other than that, he's one of the best on the team, because high attack and high accuracy will total to pokemon destruction.

Did you decide to add Pyroar, or did you forget to add to it/delete it to the team?

NOTE: Sorry if the OP looks weird. I've edited it on a different device to the one I made it on, so it typically messed up. At time of writing, however, I did not realise, so it's gonna look weird until I get back onto the original device . Until then, I won't send points, sorry.

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Thanks for rating the team! Giving Blaziken Leftovers is a really good idea!
I added Pyroar as a possible 6th member, but i havent used him yet so i cant really give him a moveset

The Mighty Kamina

Paragon of Masculinity
Years
This sounds fun!

Username: The Mighty Kamina
Partner Pokémon: Typhlosion
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Fires have always been my choice of starter, Gen V aside. I love the majesty of a blazing display of flames many Fire Pokemon possess, and their common speed and power keeps me coming back for more.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Wow.. I haven't posted in this thread for months. Sorry!
This sounds fun!

Username: The Mighty Kamina
Partner Pokémon: Typhlosion
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Fires have always been my choice of starter, Gen V aside. I love the majesty of a blazing display of flames many Fire Pokemon possess, and their common speed and power keeps me coming back for more.
welcome to the club The Mighty Kamina! :3

Oh you sneaky rascal...

XD

Anyway, I have one... Catch a Chimchar and send it to the zoo pretending it was just an ordinary monkey. Then watch the zoo burn.

I know. It's lame.
lol we needed a new topic..u can't blame me xD

I haven't played Pokemon games in months so...

AKPorcupine

Yes, Follow the Light...
Years
I really like the idea of clubs. I want in! =D Also, why is the club called The Blazing Inferno *2* ? Was there a previous one?

Username: AKPorcupine
Partner Poke'mon: Litleo.
Why I like Fire-Types: Pride. Power.
Fire Poke'mon represent the most natural embodiment of pure, raw Power. If it isn't on fire, I'll set it on fire.

But at the same time, their fiery passion burns for their friends, and companionship is worth fighting for. Nothing will make them back down.

Pyroar - Rivalry w/Flame PLate

Incinerate
Fire Fang
Overheat
Flamethrower

Charizard - Solar Power w/ Charizardite Y (Drought HA)

Fire Blast
Solar Beam
Dragon Pulse
Tailwind or Air Slash

Arcanine - Intimidate w/ Grip Claw

Fire Spin
Facade
Flare Blitz
Flamethrower

EDIT- Facade doubles damage if the USER has a status. I thought it was if the TARGET has a status.
Does anyone know a move that doubles damage if the TARGET has a status? Other than Venoshock, which does Poison.

Moltres

Houndoom

Ninetales

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Your Username: Wicked3DS
Partner Pokémon:
Spr_4h_004.png
Spr_4h_037.png

Why do you like Fire-Types?: Charmander was my first starter, which led to me loving Fire-types the most, and fire always seems to be my favorite element.
Favourite Fire-Type legendary?: Moltres by far.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Partner Pokémon:
Spr_4h_004.png
Spr_4h_037.png

Why do you like Fire-Types?: Charmander was my first starter, which led to me loving Fire-types the most, and fire always seems to be my favorite element.

Welcome. I like your partner choices. Vulpix is probably my favorite of the two, she is cute and mystical, and so is her evolution, Ninetales. Moltres is badass. The first bird to learn Sky Attack, which made Moltres unique, and the vast array of Fire moves it can learn is something great.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2018
Time for me to join a club and get more active on this forum, I guess :D

Username: M4ttSydal
Partner Pokemon: Houndour + Torchic
Why do you like Fire-Types?: That's a good question! I think it's mainly because of their designs, I really like red/orange color schemes and on my old Silver version (the one I definitely spent the most time with) I crushed everything with my Typhlosion (as a kind I never really grinded due to lack of patience and just ran thourgh the game with my starter and the legendaries :D). And currently I'm playing a Randomized Ultimate Monotype Challenge for the Fire-type, so I spent most of my free-time with Fire-types atm ^^
Favourite Fire-Type legendary?: That would definitely be Ho-Oh! Back in the Pokemon Stadium 2 days, it looked just awesome as hell with its colorful design, the badass Sacred Fire-animation and the great moveset that crushed the Gym Leader Castle with ease! And ever since those days I never had a Ho-Oh again...I can't wait for Pokemon Bank to come out and my ordered cartridge of SoulSilver to arrive, so that I can import that Ho-Oh on my Pokemon X and fight with it once again! *-*

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Partner Pokémon:
Spr_4h_004.png
Spr_4h_037.png

welcome to the club Wicked3DS!
Charmander was also my first pokemon....bcuz of him i started loving fire type pokemon <3

Time for me to join a club and get more active on this forum, I guess :D

Username: M4ttSydal
Partner Pokemon: Houndour + Torchic
Why do you like Fire-Types?: That's a good question! I think it's mainly because of their designs, I really like red/orange color schemes and on my old Silver version (the one I definitely spent the most time with) I crushed everything with my Typhlosion (as a kind I never really grinded due to lack of patience and just ran thourgh the game with my starter and the legendaries :D). And currently I'm playing a Randomized Ultimate Monotype Challenge for the Fire-type, so I spent most of my free-time with Fire-types atm ^^
Favourite Fire-Type legendary?: That would definitely be Ho-Oh! Back in the Pokemon Stadium 2 days, it looked just awesome as hell with its colorful design, the badass Sacred Fire-animation and the great moveset that crushed the Gym Leader Castle with ease! And ever since those days I never had a Ho-Oh again...I can't wait for Pokemon Bank to come out and my ordered cartridge of SoulSilver to arrive, so that I can import that Ho-Oh on my Pokemon X and fight with it once again! *-*
welcome to the club M4tt!
I just love the red-orange color scheme.

Anyway it's time for a new topic :
which Fire type has the best shiny sprite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back