• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pyromancers: Fire-type Pokémon Club

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • Considering it's a ram, Rock Head would make sense. I imagine it looking like Golem on the outside and having horns on fire? That sounds really cool.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Considering it's a ram, Rock Head would make sense. I imagine it looking like Golem on the outside and having horns on fire? That sounds really cool.

Yeah it would make sense! And yes, imagina Golem, but the rock has many fissures in it, with fire/lava coming out :D
    Horns on fire is a must!!

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I like the idea of a ram, but the x4 weakness to ground and water makes me a sad panda. Can it have Rock Head without being Rock-type? Or if it does, maybe it could have a healthy SDef to balance it out?

Some more good attacks - Iron Head, Head Smash, Mega Horn, and Flame Charge(!!)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I like the idea of a ram, but the x4 weakness to ground and water makes me a sad panda. Can it have Rock Head without being Rock-type?

Sure it could, i just thinking the combo would look really nice.
    And as a counter-measure i suggested the Filter ability, which is at least something right?
    Thos are some great moves you chose there

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
  • A Fire Snake would be pretty badass. It could be a Fire/ Poison dual type and from what I know, it would be the first of that type; unique.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind an imp-like fire/fairy type, somewhat similar to sableye but perhaps more imposing in appearance.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    A fire-poison snake could definitely work. 8) How would its design look, though? Perhaps it could have flames surrounding its head, sort of like Quilava?

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
  • A fire-poison snake could definitely work. 8) How would its design look, though? Perhaps it could have flames surrounding its head, sort of like Quilava?

I imagine a mix of Seviper and Serperior with a red and orange color pallet and a flaming tail and flaming frill around its neck.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • We could just accept the fact that it has x4 weaknesses. It happens, look what those dragons have to go through! Also, we could make it have both abilities so a player can catch which one they like better.

I like the imp, but my first thought of Fire/Fairy goes straight to harpies, though I don't know how they'd do that in Pokémon.

I like the idea of a Fire/Poison snake, definitely can't go wrong there. The flaming frill and tail are a must-have too.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I like the imp, but my first thought of Fire/Fairy goes straight to harpies, though I don't know how they'd do that in Pokémon.

I like the idea of a Fire/Poison snake, definitely can't go wrong there. The flaming frill and tail are a must-have too.

Same here, harpies would be pretty cool fire/fairies...as for the possible pokemon style, no clue

The idea of a fire snake is great, it should get a fire attack that may cause poison!

Wicked3DS

Years
  • The idea of a fire snake is great, it should get a fire attack that may cause poison!

I'm actually thinking it would a napalm attack or the like - some kind of gas or liquid that is fired at the enemy and explodes or bursts into flames. It would have a chance to Poison the foe. Thats pretty awesome, but what would we call it? I doubt they'd call it Napalm since that is something they used in a war :P

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • White Phosphorus is quite deadly, and just screams for adaptation into a Pokemon name. We called it Willy Pete in the military.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_phosphorus

Phosphorowl? Fire/Flying is always a fragile combo, but an owl does fit nicely with the word.

EDIT: Eh, looks like people are hating on Napalm already :/

In other news, I thought up a fire monkey a gen or two before Chimchar existed. I forget what the heck I named them. Actually... I think it was this -

Stage 1: Flamarin (modeled using a Golden Tamarin- sooo chibi)

Stage 2: Can't remember the name... let's just call it a Blazeboon (baboon)

Stage 3: Magma Kong (huge gorilla)

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Wow. Hmm, that's quite an idea there. I seem to like Fire/Flying-types (Charizard, Moltres, Talonflame) and a Fire-type owl would definitely be unique.

Last edited:

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • These ideas might be good enough to get all of you jobs at Gamefreak studios. xD
    But these seem like things that I might actually want to see in the future, y'know, if possible and Nintendo doesn't end up crapping pokemon all over the place again.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • I'm going to all the clubs and posing this question and then we'll make the list and send it off to them :P

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • These ideas might be good enough to get all of you jobs at Gamefreak studios. xD

Haha i would not reject an offer like that xD
    Imagine going to work, and then your boss is like:
    "Johnson, i need you to come up with a new starter for the 7th gen games."

Thats the dream

Back