• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pyromancers: Fire-type Pokémon Club

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
  • Thank you. Oh yeah i have another question:

Do you believe that like Diancie was introduced as real, Volcanion the fire\Water pokemon would be revealed?

Personally i say yes, because im optimistic and also, Fire\Water is a unique combination that shouldve have been made a long time ago, its like a fire type ludicolo

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • The difference there is Ludicolo was based on a lily pad that evolved. The only thing Fire/Water has is steam and hot water (see Scald). That's what makes it a challenge, and probably why Volcanion looks like a Steel-type (water pipes).

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    Name: Ardor123
    Partner Pokemon: Growlith and Flareon
    Reason why I like Fire types: From my very first play through of pokemon red I fell in love with Charmander because not only did he look awesome he was also super strong and from then on I pick fire over anyother pokemon.
    Answer to Topic: I would make a fire pokemon based on an owl, I find owls cute and I think it would be a cool pokemon.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Name: Ardor123
    Partner Pokemon: Growlith and Flareon
    Reason why I like Fire types: From my very first play through of pokemon red I fell in love with Charmander because not only did he look awesome he was also super strong and from then on I pick fire over anyother pokemon.
    Answer to Topic: I would make a fire pokemon based on an owl, I find owls cute and I think it would be a cool pokemon.

Welcome! A fire owl is definitely not a bad idea, though Fire/Flying has been used a bit, so maybe an alternate type with Levitate and Flying-type moves.

Also, new topic.

What Fire-type's Pokedex entry is most intriguing?

Fire away!

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Fire away!
    image.php

Aaanyway, I'd say charizard's from Ruby and Sapphire were quite interesting, depicting charizard as somewhat of an honorable creature.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
  • What Fire-type's Pokedex entry is most intriguing?

Fire away!

Charizard's from Leaf Green.

"It spits fire that is hot enough to melt boulders. It may cause forest fires by blowing flames."

In particular, the part in bold. This is quite interesting especially when you consider his normal 4x weakness to Rock Type attacks. If this Dex entry was true, then Stealth Rocks would perish when targeted by a well-placed Flamethrower. If only. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hm, definitely Camerupt. "If angered, the humps on its back erupt in a shower of molten lava. It lives in the craters of volcanoes." If you're training one, you'd always have to make sure not to upset it. d: Or else, it would melt away everything.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Im going to go in another direction and pick Darumaka's entry:

Darumaka's droppings are hot, so people used to put them in their clothes to keep themselves warm.

Not having a heater in the Pokemon world really sucks...

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • forgot I signed up for this club

I am going to chose Ninetale's sapphire dex entry

Legend has it that Ninetales came into being when nine wizards possessing sacred powers merged into one. This Pokémon is highly intelligent - it can understand human speech.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Woo, busy day. These are all awesome. In short:

Charizard's fire should be super effective on Rock-types. Got it.

18,000 degrees would burn you to ash on the spot. So, no, I would do whatever Magcargo wanted. I loved the video about it and the others, thanks for that Superstrength (and yes, I remembered your owl before).

Darumaka droppings...just, ok then. And I don't get the Johnson reference at all (I'm guessing that's related somehow).

"It can understand human speech." Wait, so all the other Pokémon can't? That's a bit confusing. Nine wizards form a Pokémon - I thought it was just some hyper kid with superpowers?

Delphox:
    X: It gazes into the flame at the tip of its branch to achieve a focused state, which allows it to see into the future.
    Y: Using psychic power, it generates a fiery vortex of 5,400 degree Fahrenheit, incinerating foes swept into this whirl of flame.

THAT is an amazing starter. I'm a huge fan of this one.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • What inanimate object would you turn into a Fire-type Pokémon?

An iron-wrought torch. It would evolve into a staff with flames on both ends and have access to Baton Pass. The Fire Juggler NPCs or the Cheerleader NPCs could use it.

Back