• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pyromancers: Fire-type Pokémon Club

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • That sounds like fun...although hair on fire might be a bit much (though this is the Pokémon world after all).

I'd probably mess around with someone's fireplace, a dual Fire-Water prank to make the flames go on and off over and over.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
  • I guess I would shove hot Darumaka droppings down peoples' pants every time they lie/ pull an April fools prank on me. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "liar liar, pants on fire".

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I would have my fire-pokemon touch and make everything made out of metal very hot :D
    Also, sorry for inactivity, switching internet provider :/

Wicked3DS

Years
  • I love the Darumaka droppings, that's hilarious. Boiling someone's drink would be funny, or at least making it lukewarm so they drink it and go "eeuuurgh, what is this?!" Hot metal, sounds like something they'd do to me at work :P (Also no big deal Zoro, I'm just glad you didn't disappear for good :P )

EDIT: Superstrength ninja'd me :P That's a really good one, especially for those who work at 4, 5am and get up when it's always pitch black. Rush around and then see the clock. "ALLLLLVIIIIIIIIIN!"

Last edited:

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Il probably use a charizard as a scary monster on midnight....
    While asleep a loud THUMP! on the back door
    People are awake.... Wondering wats happening
    Charizard slowly opens the door,letting out a huge roar and flamethrower!
    Insta-scare :3

Wicked3DS

Years
  • How about replacing someone's candles and lamps with the Chandelure family? All of a sudden in the middle of the night, what you thought was your ceiling fan is now a chandelier on fire laughing at you.

XpokeX

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    How about replacing someone's candles and lamps with the Chandelure family? All of a sudden in the middle of the night, what you thought was your ceiling fan is now a chandelier on fire laughing at you.

That.... Would. Be. AWESOME!
    And I haven't posted in awhile,net problems

Wicked3DS

Years
  • You too? Ok, best wishes to everyone having internet problems. There, that covers it! Lol

I also think a Houndoom posing as the grim would be a funny prank, but I'm not sure how to go about that exactly...

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • If you don't mind, I have an idea for a new topic.

If you could convert one existing pokemon to fire type, what would it be?

I would change mew to a pure fire type, as it'd be cool to have a fire type with those stats, awesome movepool, and cute design.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • I'd make Gengar a Ghost/Fire-type, just because it's one of my favorite Ghost-types and I think it would be really awesome design-wise.

XpokeX

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    I want to turn aipom into a fire type.them fiery gloves O.O

Wicked3DS

Years
  • I always forget about Aipom. That would be cool, but we do already have 2 fire monkey lines with a total of 5 Pokémon. Aipom/Ambipom are pretty unique so it could work.

Flaming Octopus! Now there's an awesome Fire-type concept.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
  • Swellow could have been a Fire/ Flying type. With it's super speed, it had the potential to be what Talonflame is in the 6th Generation.

Back