• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pyromancers: Fire-type Pokémon Club

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • Name: Rain T.
    Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: How can I pick only two?! Umm...Talonflame and Mega Charizard X.
    Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: They're so hawt! Haha, I actually think most look pretty awesome. And those that don't look awesome look cute! I also somehow end up with a Fire type on every team I make! I am a very offensive battler, so I guess it's the high Attack/Sp. Attack that beckons me.
    Answer to current topic: Chandelure? I take it this is supposed to be, like, my thoughts on the Pokemon? Well I love Chandelure. That black coloring with the blue/purple flames? So creepy and amazing! And it's fun to use in battle as well.

Welcome! Fire-types do tend to look pretty cool and I must agree that they are great battlers, including Chandelure.

Name: BlazeKirby9000 (My Minecraft name)
    2 Fire Favourites: Blaziken and Hoomdoum
    Reasons for liking: My first starter I've ever chose was a Torchic in pokemon ruby and I wanted a fire team, and my team has defeated water, rock, and ground types in a hit (or two(or many...)).
    Chandelure: On my team! The type combo is one of the best. Spooky.

Welcome! You made a great choice for your first starter, Torchic is great and Blaziken is a fantastic Pokémon as well.

Also, gonna take a break from Pokémon of the Week since I had an interesting idea for a topic:

What would you like to see done with the Fire-type in future Pokémon games?

Basically, think of ideas for Pokémon, moves, type combinations, etc.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • I want to see more Fire/Water types. So far, Volcanion is the only one, and it's event-only. Or possibly hasn't even been available yet. I'm not sure. But that's definitely a typing I want more Pokemon to have!

Wicked3DS

Years
  • I'll add my thoughts on the topic.

I would like to see a Fire/Poison-type since they are two of my favorite types that we haven't seen combined yet. I'd also lIke to see a Fire/Grass-type because I think there are some cool ideas that could come out of that (like a tree with flaming leaves, that's sounds awesome to me). Also, despite my very strong dislike for Fairy-types, I wouldn't mind seeing a Fire/Fairy-type coming along. It might just give the type a little bit of redemption and I do think they could come up with some cool ideas for it.

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
  • Name: DarkSkys
    Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Charmander & Cyndaquil
    Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: I've always liked Fire types, I started playing the games back in Gen 1, started Pokémon Red with a Charmander.
    Answer to current topic:

Wouldn't mind seeing Gen 7 have Mega forms for the other starters. Such as Typlosion.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Name: DarkSkys
    Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Charmander & Cyndaquil
    Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: I've always liked Fire types, I started playing the games back in Gen 1, started Pokémon Red with a Charmander.
    Answer to current topic:

Wouldn't mind seeing Gen 7 have Mega forms for the other starters. Such as Typlosion.

Welcome! I started with Charmander as well and never looked back, Charizard is my favorite Pokémon. I also agree, Typhlosion needs a Mega Evolution.

DarkSkys

Years
  • Welcome! I started with Charmander as well and never looked back, Charizard is my favorite Pokémon. I also agree, Typhlosion needs a Mega Evolution.
    Throughout the games, every first play through is fire first.

As for Typhlosion, this would be good form for it:

Spoiler:

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • That's a cool possible Mega, but I feel like it's kinda copying Entei, with the flames over the shoulders and the smoke coming from between them. I still wouldn't mind see that as a Mega though.

DarkSkys

Years
  • That's a cool possible Mega, but I feel like it's kinda copying Entei, with the flames over the shoulders and the smoke coming from between them. I still wouldn't mind see that as a Mega though.
    True, though its the only fan made one I've seen. Considering it hasn't been confirmed there's no telling what it'll look like.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I'll add my thoughts on the topic.

I would like to see a Fire/Poison-type since they are two of my favorite types that we haven't seen combined yet. I'd also lIke to see a Fire/Grass-type because I think there are some cool ideas that could come out of that (like a tree with flaming leaves, that's sounds awesome to me). Also, despite my very strong dislike for Fairy-types, I wouldn't mind seeing a Fire/Fairy-type coming along. It might just give the type a little bit of redemption and I do think they could come up with some cool ideas for it.

Yea, I agree 100%. Except I like fairy types lol. I think if they actually made a fire/fairy typed pokemon, it would be legendary or event only. Idk why, but I just have that feeling.

Wobb

Wynaut
    Years
  • Name: WobbuffetWynaut
    Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Typhlosion, Torchic
    Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: My reason is Cyndaquil. :3
    It started with my Cyndaquil in Heartgold. It's been in my party forever, it was my first Level 100, and I always felt like it was my best friend, even though it isn't real. Then, in other games, I always chose the Fire starter, and then I started liking all Fire Types. In X, 5 of my Pokemon were Fire Types in my party.
    Answer to current topic: I think there should be alot of Fire Pokemon in every Generation after this. Gen 4 only had 5 new Fire Types. There should also be a Fire/Fairy Type. :3

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Name: WobbuffetWynaut
    Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Typhlosion, Torchic
    Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: My reason is Cyndaquil. :3
    It started with my Cyndaquil in Heartgold. It's been in my party forever, it was my first Level 100, and I always felt like it was my best friend, even though it isn't real. Then, in other games, I always chose the Fire starter, and then I started liking all Fire Types. In X, 5 of my Pokemon were Fire Types in my party.
    Answer to current topic: I think there should be alot of Fire Pokemon in every Generation after this. Gen 4 only had 5 new Fire Types. There should also be a Fire/Fairy Type. :3

Welcome! (Sorry this is late!) I love that story because it mirrors mine from when I first played Pokémon and chose Charmander. Typhlosion is awesome as well, so there's that. I agree that they should come up with some more Fire-types, they seemed to dwindle quite a bit as the years went on.

So I have a new topic for us, which I've snatched from Hikamaru's Water-type club.

Create your own new Fire-type move, with PP, Base Power, Accuracy and Description.

I'll think of something for this and post it when I do :P

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Hmm...kinda going to steal from Fairy Tail and draw inspiration from Fire Dragon's Roar here

Name: Flame Breath
    PP: 5
    Base Power: 110
    Accuracy: 95%
    Description: Taking a deep breath, the user exhales a great stream of flame that washes over opposing Pokemon. It has a 50% chance of leaving a target badly burned.
    Attack Type: Special
    Other: Only able to be used by Fire/Dragon types or dragon-like Fire types

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Name: Combustion
    PP: 10
    Base Power: 65
    Accuracy: 100
    Description: The attacker spits an intense flame that engulfs the entire opponent's body. It has a 10% chance of badly burning the target.

Badly Burned would be a new status just like Badly Poisoned with damage gradually getting worse. What do you guys think of that new mechanic?

_GlItChY_NiNeTaLeS_

Can't Forget The Flying Eggplant
    Years
  • Name:_GlItChY_NiNeTaLeS_
    Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Ninetales, Reshiram
    Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: When I first got into Pokemon my favorite Pokemon was a fire-type, and most fire types designs stray from just having a part of them lit on fire.And living in a hot climate . I like hot stuff dx
    Answer to current topic:
    Name- Flaming Tackle
    PP- 15
    Base Power- 90
    Accuracy- 95%
    Description- Lighting itself on fire, the user hurls itself at the target. Has a 10% chance of burning the target.

Years
  • Name:TheFireMaster65
    Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Mega Charizard X and Mega Blaziken
    Reason(s) for liking Fire-types:I love the color red and I love summer. Fire types are also powerful and great offensively.
    Answer to current topic:(In Battle)Supernova Blast has 5 PP (Maximum PP is 10.), 75 Accuracy, 150 power.Description-The user uses power from the sun to hit the opponent with a fiery blast.The user needs to recharge the next turn.It also lowers the user's special attack sharply.It has a 50 percent chance to burn.
    Other-Can only be used by Dragon, Electric and Fire type Pokemon.
    (In Contest)(Cool)A very appealing move, but after using this move, the user is more easily startled.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Name:_GlItChY_NiNeTaLeS_
    Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Ninetales, Reshiram
    Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: When I first got into Pokemon my favorite Pokemon was a fire-type, and most fire types designs stray from just having a part of them lit on fire.And living in a hot climate . I like hot stuff dx
    Answer to current topic:
    Name- Flaming Tackle
    PP- 15
    Base Power- 90
    Accuracy- 95%
    Description- Lighting itself on fire, the user hurls itself at the target. Has a 10% chance of burning the target.

Welcome! I like this move, it would give us some more options for Physical Fire-type Pokémon for sure.

Name:TheFireMaster65
    Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Mega Charizard X and Mega Blaziken
    Reason(s) for liking Fire-types:I love the color red and I love summer. Fire types are also powerful and great offensively.
    Answer to current topic:(In Battle)Supernova Blast has 5 PP (Maximum PP is 10.), 75 Accuracy, 150 power.Description-The user uses power from the sun to hit the opponent with a fiery blast.The user needs to recharge the next turn.It also lowers the user's special attack sharply.It has a 50 percent chance to burn.
    Other-Can only be used by Dragon, Electric and Fire type Pokemon.
    (In Contest)(Cool)A very appealing move, but after using this move, the user is more easily startled.

Welcome! That move is very specific, I do wonder if the accuracy could be raised since the user is already going to be hindered by both having to recharge and by losing 50% of it's Special Attack power.

Right before I wrote this I noticed that this club has now hit a milestone...

1000 POSTS!

So I just wanna take this time to thank everyone who has come and gone in this club. Here's to another thousand!

Back