• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Raiga GYM

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Darn, so no match now? xD

We're finally on at the same time, and yet we can't battle. :o

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
    I doubt you'll get accepted without at least proving your worth. How about we have a battle first. If you can beat me no problem, then maybe OU812 will accept your request. PM me if you're willing to accept.

@OU812: I've got a hunch about this kid. Lemme handle this, I wanna test a theory. ;)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, I know everyone would normally be at school right now, but I had a snow day, so anyone up for a battle?

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
    *Is finished school anyway*

I'm online everyday I'm home. PM me if you want to challenge me.

EDIT: Lost against Ooka. Guess the changes to my team need more work. Crocune vs Vaporeon is a never-ending boredom I wouldn't wish on anyone XD

Last edited:

Shining Platinum

Lovin' Kallen till I die!
    Years
    I doubt you'll get accepted without at least proving your worth. How about we have a battle first. If you can beat me no problem, then maybe OU812 will accept your request. PM me if you're willing to accept.

@OU812: I've got a hunch about this kid. Lemme handle this, I wanna test a theory. ;)
    You're talking to me right Sheek?
    You might get wound up against my bear of h3ll...

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Alright,
    Sorry guys, I've been gone for a while.
    SP: Uh, Let me battle you next week against your new team.
    i lik pkmns:You can only give out Legit Prizes.
    Sheek: NOOOOO! You's lost. xD

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    Id like to battle some of your gym leaders. I just finished ev training my new team. I havnt battled in a while so idk. If someone would like to battle me let me know by visitor message. thanks...

Back