• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Raiga GYM

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
    I battled i lik pkmns. Definitely not E4 material. Had an unbalanced team (of all shinies might I add >_> ), poor moveset choice and lacked any real strategy. He seems to think he rules doubles, so if anyone else wants to prove him otherwise, be my guest, I don't play Doubles.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    I battled i lik pkmns. Definitely not E4 material. Had an unbalanced team (of all shinies might I add >_> ), poor moveset choice and lacked any real strategy. He seems to think he rules doubles, so if anyone else wants to prove him otherwise, be my guest, I don't play Doubles.

Alright.
    I wanna battle him.

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
    Alright.
    I wanna battle him.

You can usually catch him on in the evening/early night.

@Gamer2020: I'll be up for a battle starting Sunday, but be sure to catch me before Wednesday though, got important business to attend to and she takes priority over pokemon XD

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Yeah,I know.
    THE HOLIDAYS ARE OVER GUYS!
    :/
    This gym needs to be more active.
    Anyways, I've got nothing to do this my girl and everybody else I fricken know is sick.
    :[
    So I'll be on all week.

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
    *raises hand, is also sick*

How about PMing the Gym Leaders/E4 that aren't on (me, dewey and Goketsu are the most active I think). You may end up having to replace some of them.

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
    ya but ive been sick for the past week. altho i do hav ea gym battle lined up with ooka. ill tell ya how that goes

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    *raises hand, is also sick*

How about PMing the Gym Leaders/E4 that aren't on (me, dewey and Goketsu are the most active I think). You may end up having to replace some of them.

Alright.
    anyway, Sheek.
    Wanna try out for the open E4 Position?

Back