• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Raiga GYM

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    battlers these days are so arrogant, no offence guys, but unless you've fought with the older battlers of this site and won, then you can't really self-proclaim your self as strong. you shouldn't be doing that anyways too xP

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    I'm up for another battle against the next Gym Leader that's ready. Again, I would rather not take on the Ice one, but if it's the only one available, that's fine.

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
  • battlers these days are so arrogant, no offence guys, but unless you've fought with the older battlers of this site and won, then you can't really self-proclaim your self as strong. you shouldn't be doing that anyways too xP

well i just came in second on the last tourney <.<. so yeah ive fought with some of the sites best

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
  • ive beaten ooka 3 times. not aragorn yet tho.
    and i just defended my gym badge from steelix8 3-0. gg steelix

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    ive beaten ooka 3 times. not aragorn yet tho.
    and i just defended my gym badge from steelix8 3-0. gg steelix

Yeah that was a good match...that one pokemon with Heatwave really screwed me over.

(I wont name it because I don't wanna reveal your team.)

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    hmm...i am sorry and take back my statements then :)

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Anyone leaders other than Dewey and OU available for a battle?

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
  • Sorry for not being active lately guys. I lost my internest access for a few days, and I'm staying at my girlfriend's house for a while now. She only has dial-up, so I won't be able to battle anyone until Sunday or Monday.

When I'm able though, I'll be accepting challenges and should be able to test for the E4 whenever you're ready OU812. Also, if me/dewey get an E4 position, perhaps Phoenix could take the empty Gym (in the event that he doesn't get a spot)?

rwengra

Peter & Nira
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    Any Gym Leader up for a battle? Cause I'm back.

3781 3670 6654

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
  • I'm back home now, and have full internet and wi-fi access. I'll be on every day this week and up for battles.

OU812, we can test for E4 whenever you're able. I'll finish the team I've been working on tonight/tomorrow so we can battle then if you like.

richacwwplayer

Legandary Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2009
    Im up for a battle...any gym would be fine.
    But wait...is this 6 on 6???Or what???

Name: Josh
    FC: 3995-2977-9684

Back