• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club]

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
  • @Faye: That sounds pretty exciting, and I hope all goes well.♥

Sooo I decided a couple days ago that I'd tell my mom to just go ahead and out me to my family because I probably won't do it myself (now the next family get-together I'm dragged to is going to be extremely awkward.) Also trying to get her to call me Téa at least at home... The following day she buys me a pink t-shirt. I honestly didn't know what to say but I felt all bubbly shortly after.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I feel it's worth mentioning at this point that Landorus, or... G.U.Y as he seems to be known now, was the original founder of this LGBTS Club that we like to call home, and was around for the first year or so before I took it over.

EVERYBODY GIVE HIM A WARM WELCOME BACK!

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • @Faye: That sounds pretty exciting, and I hope all goes well.♥

Sooo I decided a couple days ago that I'd tell my mom to just go ahead and out me to my family because I probably won't do it myself (now the next family get-together I'm dragged to is going to be extremely awkward.) Also trying to get her to call me Téa at least at home... The following day she buys me a pink t-shirt. I honestly didn't know what to say but I felt all bubbly shortly after.

I'm so unbelievably jealous of you, I wish my mom supported me. But everything has to be a struggle for me, nothing can ever be easy.

Unbelievably depressed today, I was expecting a reply back from one of my leads, but I haven't gotten anything so far :(

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • I'm so unbelievably jealous of you, I wish my mom supported me. But everything has to be a struggle for me, nothing can ever be easy.

Unbelievably depressed today, I was expecting a reply back from one of my leads, but I haven't gotten anything so far :(

Happens 2 some of us but there is always something at the end of the rainbow like gold so keep chugging rose

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I just don't know what to do right now...

What happened? Did it fall through?

There has to be some sort of shelter or something you can go to, or a friends house.

On a lighter note, there is a fly in here. It keeps divebombing my head. There will soon be one less fly in existence if it keeps choosing to do that.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • What happened? Did it fall through?

There has to be some sort of shelter or something you can go to, or a friends house.

On a lighter note, there is a fly in here. It keeps divebombing my head. There will soon be one less fly in existence if it keeps choosing to do that.

It didn't fall through, I just haven't heard back yet.

And yeah, I believe there has to be somewhere for me to go. I just have to wait for it to reveal itself.

Phantom1

Years
  • It didn't fall through, I just haven't heard back yet.

And yeah, I believe there has to be somewhere for me to go. I just have to wait for it to reveal itself.

Geez, making me more concerned than needed. >.<

You'll find somewhere.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years

• tumblr_lx8glnQdO01qi5rtd.gif

Times they are changing, boys.

Phantom1

Years
  • Sooo, just found out on Sunday that my gf of six months was engaged the entire time and I was the 'other' girl.

Bad day.

Back