• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club]

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Sooo, just found out on Sunday that my gf of six months was engaged the entire time and I was the 'other' girl.

Bad day.

omg. I am so sorry honey! I would try and say something to make it better but my love life is no better.

Friend_hug.gif

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • omg. I am so sorry honey! I would try and say something to make it better but my love life is no better.

Friend_hug.gif

Thanks. Everything, literally everything was a lie, including the bits where we were both actively looking for apartments and talking finances and ♥♥♥♥.

Long day. Also, the fiancée and I found out we knew each other from work, from years ago. Small world.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Hopefully you guys can still get along, despite the backstabbiness.

In other news, the teacher that runs our school's GSA club just got married! Yay. She says she'll show us pictures of her wife and her's ceremony.

In random news, I randomly decided to cross-dress today. It was a fun thing my sister and her friends did, then we got ice cream in public. Felt nice.

Phantom1

Years
  • B'aww QuilavaKing, you'll find someone.

Speaking of which, I might have. Have a coffee date later today, so we'll see how it goes.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    First off, hello! c:

and secondly
    but I don't like the jerky acttitude most guys have. Many guys that I know where so sweet when younger but most turned into jerks as they grew up because, you know, be a man = be a dick.
    That sucks, and that's exactly why my best friend who's bi won't date guys. He tries for girls pretty often, but he refuses to date guys because most of the ones he ever meets are jerks and repel friendship, let alone anything else. v o v

Though, I guess it's a bit like how a lot of girls I tend to meet are prissy and don't leave the best impression on people.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I will join your club as well.

My sexuality is weird. I call it bisexual for simplicity because I don't like to confuse people with overcomplicated explanations. My capabilities include both genders, though I prefer females. Yet I am not really all that attracted to humans in general, so I don't look at a girl for the most part and think: "Whoa, hawtz." And not for a man either. Rare cases I will display appreciation for a male or a female's physical appearance, and be attracted to them in a weird way, but it is not really a thing for the most part.

To be honest, what I AM consistently attracted to is something I'd rather not detail too heavily. I suppose I can say I like furries.

Still, I am in a romantic relationship with a man currently, because I am still capable of having that deep connection with people that you may call romance. (And that I just consider to be a more exalted form of friendship with a mixture of physical attraction, because that's what it feels like for me) So you can say I am biromantic as well? But I'm certainly not asexual. Though I prefer females, I have to say that this man's probably one of my perfect matches due to similarity in many things. So as of now, I'm being boringly heterosexual. XD

But I still support the LGBT community! Well, not really support so much as just think of it as things that should be considered everyday. Because of the way I've grown up, I don't think of it as being all that weird to not be heterosexual. It's just so normal to me that others can be that way that I don't even think: "Oh, this person's gay/bi/whatever!" It just seems like a thing that happens. And I think that is how it should be thought of in the future so that we can all have true equality.

Phantom1

Years
  • Welcome new folks! Howdy again Arylett.

Soooo coffee date went well. I think it went really well actually because we've seen each other every day after that, and I totally stole a goodnight kiss last night, so I'm feeling pretty okay.

I never thought after what happened that I could just... jump right in. Actually... I'm really quite over the crazy ex that was engaged the entire time.

This woman is very sweet, and a nerd like me. Last night we cuddled and watched Doctor Who... there is nothing better, methinks. It might be a bit different, apparently I'm the first woman she's dated. But still. Her friends are all ridiculously happy we're dating. I'm hoping this lasts. We'll see. :D

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Welcome new folks! Howdy again Arylett.

Soooo coffee date went well. I think it went really well actually because we've seen each other every day after that, and I totally stole a goodnight kiss last night, so I'm feeling pretty okay.

I never thought after what happened that I could just... jump right in. Actually... I'm really quite over the crazy ex that was engaged the entire time.

This woman is very sweet, and a nerd like me. Last night we cuddled and watched Doctor Who... there is nothing better, methinks. It might be a bit different, apparently I'm the first woman she's dated. But still. Her friends are all ridiculously happy we're dating. I'm hoping this lasts. We'll see. :D

It will dont worry last 1 just lust this one might b the winner never know she could b ur fiance only time will tell ^^

FaeRose

"You'll see more with your eyes closed"
    Years
  • Hello there!
    My name is Rose, well the name I wish for everyone to call me is Rose. Yes, my current icon is of a character named Rose, but she has no reason behind it~

I'm Trans*, but don't know how far I dwell into it, but I do know I like fem pronouns and to be called Rose.

Anyways hello~

FaeRose

"You'll see more with your eyes closed"
    Years
  • Hello there!
    My name is Rose, well the name I wish for everyone to call me is Rose. Yes, my current icon is of a character named Rose, but she has no reason behind it~

I'm Trans*, but don't know how far I dwell into it, but I do know I like fem pronouns and to be called Rose.

Anyways hello~

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello there!

Anyways hello~
    Reminds me of how I used to go by Jake when I used a male name for a few years, and everyone thought I took it from the series.

Though, even if you had used that name because of Homestuck's Rose, there's nothing really wrong with that. xD

Welcome to the group, or the forums too for that matter. c:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I'm gonna join finally. I used to be pretty neutral on homosexuality and same-sex marriage but now I've decided to just support it fully. I was mostly neutral though cause I had friends who support gay marriage and gays and friends who were against it and didn't want to take a side. Though now I'm realizing I shouldn't worry about their opinions and that equal marriage rights for all people is really the better option. And that gay people should be able to do what the hell they want with no discrimination. It makes me happy knowing that more states and countries are supporting gay rights and making same-sex marriage legal or giving same-sex couple similar privilege as straight couples.

So I guess I'm joining as an Ally. Though sometimes I've questioned myself, but honestly I've really never felt the need to be in a relationship with any sex or gender though I've had sexual thoughts before. I don't know I'm complicated, but I feel like I just want friends right now.
    I'm weird. *shrugs*

I don't know how often I will post here, but I kind just wanted to be included and show my support for the LGBT of PC. :)

Phantom1

Years
  • Good to see you Kouzan. Allies are always good to have around.

How is everyone?

Phantom1

Years
  • Good to see you Kouzan. Allies are always good to have around.

How is everyone?

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
  • I'd like to join (although no one posted anything this week).
    I came out three months ago and it was pretty exciting!!! I feel refreshed! hahaha

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'd like to join (although no one posted anything this week).
    I came out three months ago and it was pretty exciting!!! I feel refreshed! hahaha

Well sad that no one's welcomed you yet, so welcome haha. And congrats, that's always a good thing to get off your chest (or so I'd imagine lol).

Back