• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>:The Raiyna Geek Squad:<~

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Oh. I been to a camp [ECHO] Camp. Camp. Camp. Camp. [/ECHO] before but it was mostly indoors so I never gotten a rash. I thought one of the things you were suppost to bring from an outdoors camp [ECHO] Camp. Camp. Camp. Camp. [/ECHO] was a rash.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Yes, they are from being outdoors. And our camp was both..mostly outside, though, still it was fun at rec. time because we got to do whatever we wanted to. ^ ^

No more posties until someone else does, okies Maa?

EDIT: I'm such a slow poster. ^ ^;;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *runs and hugs* Welcome back Raiyna! How was your camp experince?

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    *Peeks around the corner of the door with Pikachu sitting on his head he blinks his eyes then grins and says "Yay! you're back! welcome back Shannon!" Pikachu waves saying "Pika Pi!" Harry then says "We all really missed you thats for sure"* ^^

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    *Blinks and raises an eye brow at the name Snickerdoodles he glances at Pikachu and he says confused "Snickerdoodles what are they?" Pikachu shrugs his shoulders and says "Pika"*

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    So much sugar...Stevo's gonne be sooooo angry. X3; Sure, I'll have some. ^ ^ -takes snickerdoodle- I don't think I've ever had one before...-blinks and eats some sugar pizza- But I do remember these. ^ ^

The camp, IMO, was awesome. I mean yeah it was SO tiring and I wanted to come home SO badly, but I still liked it while I was there. I mean, you have to have fun while you're there because if not, what's the point in going?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey! Sorry I am late. I had to work late last night, and I had to rest for today. I hope to see you six hours from 1:45pm. ^__^ I promise as soon as I get home, I will be on! I hope you have a nice day! And I am glad you enjoyed the Snickerdoodles me and Teresa made. XD And had fun while at camp.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    *teleports in* HEY SHANNON!!!! *tackles* YOU'RE HOOOOOOOME!!!

I've been gone for a couple days, since my family's been going to a festival here in town ^^ It's fun.

But I MISSED YOUUUUU!!!! *squeezes*

Snickerdoodles! Are there any left for me? =D

Back