• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>:The Raiyna Geek Squad:<~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Of course there are some left, Chuchino. ^^ Help yourself! Oh well tomorrow I am gone all day and evening. ;; This is going to be the longest day ever...why 11:45am til 8:15pm?! WHY?! I rather work 6am til 2:30pm. But nope got to give me that shift...if you don't see me online tomorrow...then that is why. I am going to be very tired. So I hope you take care! ^^

Of course you can join Miharu! ^^ Raiyna will be so happy!

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Aye, aye, aye!! x_x why do weekends have to be so full for me? > <;; I've been gone at my grandmother's house all weekend and I just got back tonight..life sucks. Anyways, yes Miharu, you may join. XD I know her, we went to school together. X3...wait, was I allowed to say that? o o;; Don't kill me, Miharu!! O:

Chuchi-san!!!!!! -huggles tightly- I missed you, too! ; ; Yup, I saved some for you. ^ ^

Lucy, I missed you the last three days on MSN...this is how much I don't like my life. T_T

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    I didn't shoot any off, my eldest brother and dad did. I didn't even watch. Didn't feel like sitting out there with my middle bro and listen to his remarks anymore. But I did see some on my way home from my grandma's house. They were pretty.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Raiyna said:
    Lucy, I missed you the last three days on MSN...this is how much I don't like my life. T_T

Aww...don't worry about it. I been busy myself with work. I am glad that nightmare is over for now. XD I am off today and tomorrow. :3

Back