• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] The Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge

What should be my starter? (Even if you're not participating,help a friend out)

• Total voters

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
  • Username: SkorXX
    Game: Pokemon Platinum, (Cynthia better not have strong Pokemans! :3)
    Additional Rules: No Legendary Pokemon allowed except for Phione and Mew, Once you black/white out, your locke ends.

Day 1-
    Starters-Metapod, Candy Ass Plusle and Stupid Ass Clamperl. :(. I chose Plusle and Named him Candy. Rival's Name: Gavin.

Route 201-Murkrow, Named: Bad Luck.
    Route 202-Arbok, Named: Voltix, Killed Bad Luck with Volt Tackle ;__;. R.I.P Bad Luck. Lvl 2-3.
    Route 203-Tentacruel, Named: Cruel. Dies at Trainer Battle at same route to a Sunkern.
    Oreburgh Gate!- Spritomb, Named: Dark Saver. PC
    Route 207(Oreburgh's Museum side)-Torchic, Named: Chicky.
    Route 208-Caught Flygon, Named it QT Pie. Chicky dies while grinding.
    BLACK OUT AT ETERNA FOREST BY VIGOROTH WITH FLAIL ;___;
    I'm gonna do another one now. I'll think bout' it first. Are Rom Hacks allowed?

P.S. I noticed no one has done D/P/PT, Am I the only one. -Feeling like a forever alone. :P

Kind of yeah, but you're more than welcome to do any game you want! And try again :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    On Route 13 I caught a Furret named Fluffy. I used the Super Rod on Route 12 to net myself a Marill named Bub.
    I made it through the Fuchsia City Gym and fought Koga, who had Lombre, Wooper, Shuckle and Whiscash. Edmund the Sceptile and Daryl the Blaziken totally came through for me.
    On Route 19 I fished up a Swinub named Piggy.
    In Seafoam Islands I caught a Swellow named Zhi.
    I taught Ryan the Raichu Strength.
    I couldn't figure out the way through the Seafoam Islands maze… so I'm surfing to Cinnabar from Pallet Town.
    Beatrice evolved into Walrein!
    On Route 21 I killed a Poochyena and in Pallet Town I fished up a Zubat but killed it by accident, aw man…
    On Cinnabar Island I fished up an Elekid named Sparky.
    In Cinnabar Mansion I caught a Cubone named Tammy.
    Then in Cinnabar mansion, I ran into a Burglar with a high-level Exeggutor and Qwilfish that led to a total party kill. Game over...

Seeing the lack of Diamond/Pearl/Platinum challenges, I shall try that next.
    Game: Pokemon Diamond
    Player: Phantomness
    Additional Rules: No duplicate Pokemon, must nickname all Pokemon

My starter choices were Natu, Houndour, or Plusle. I picked Houndour and named him Hades.
    On Route 201 I managed to catch a Seadra named Ryuu.
    On Route 202 I caught a Noctowl named Yuki.
    On Route 203 my Rival Barry had a Charmeleon and his starter was Plusle. I defeated him with some trouble but no one died.
    On Route 203 I caught a Metagross named Steel, woohoo!
    On Route 204 I caught a Manectric named Daffodil.
    In the Ravaged Path I caught a Sandslash named Bernadette.
    Now I have a full team! In Oreburgh Tunnel I caught a Drifblim named Balloon. And then Ryuu was promptly killed by Camper Curtis's Garchomp.
    Fortunately, my next encounter in Oreburgh mine was a Marshtomp. I caught him and named him Raphael.
    Roark had Flareon, Jumpluff, and Minun. I got the Coal Badge!
    On Route 207 I caught a Tropius named Banana and put him on my team, replacing Yuki the Noctowl.
    In Jubilife City I fought off the Galactic Grunts, which had a Rhyhorn and a Hoothoot and Dawn had a Natu.
    I caught an Electivire named Dude at Valley Windworks. I managed to beat Commander Mars, who had a Lopunny and a Lucario, in Valley Windworks.
    On Route 205 I ran into a wild Bagon but accidentally killed it.
    In Eterna Forest I met Cheryl, whose Chansey was turned into a Skarmory. That's a nice partner.
    In Eterna Forest I caught a Mawile named Jenny. And while fighting a wild Swampert, Daffodil finally learned Spark, her first electric move.
    On Route 211 I caught a Porygon2 named Virus.

R.I.P.
    Ryuu (Seadra) Lv. 3-12

I have a bad habit of having multiple games running at the same time...
    User: Phantomness
    Game: Pokemon Black
    My starter choices were Chikorita, Paras, and Togekiss. No contest! I'm taking the Togekiss! Bianca got Paras and Cheren got Chikorita. I named my Togekiss Angel.
    N had a Dunsparce when I met him in Accumula Town. I won with no casualties.
    On Route 2 I failed to catch a Blaziken. This Route also had wild Rapidash and Simisear, but I already have a fire-type… I fought Bianca on Route 2. She had Alomomola and Paras, which were easy to defeat. Then, I got to Striaton City and fought Cheren in the Pokemon Trainer's school. He had Ariados and Chikorita, which made them prey for Blaze and Angel.
    I headed to the Dreamyard and picked up a Cloyster as my gift Pokemon! I named him Nieve. Since Togekiss replaced Oshawott, I got to fight Cilan. He had a Vigoroth which I took out in one hit with Angel's Aura Sphere, and Tympole. I got the Trio Badge!
    I had to hack in a Bibarel named Useless as an HM slave and I will not use it to battle.
    I went to the Dreamyard and fought off a Team Plasma Grunt with a Venusaur and another one with a Lilligant. And then the Pokemon in the Dreamyard was randomized to Bibarel as my first encounter… *sigh* if only it had shown up sooner…
    I fought Cheren's Chikorita and Medicham on Route 3.
    On Route 3 I caught a Victreebel named Anzu. I'm getting a lot of stone evolved Pokemon... which means they won't learn many moves. Then I had to deal with Bianca and the girl's stolen Pokemon. I beat the Team Plasma Grunt, who had a Snorlax. Then I double battled a Heatmor and a Rattata with Cheren's Chikorita.
    In Wellspring Cave I caught a Wynaut named Blueberry.
    In Pinwheel Forest I caught a Venonat named Derp. I could have gotten a Dragonite or a Prinplup *sniff*.
    I really should have stocked up on Potions before pursuing Team Plasma in the Pinwheel Forest because by the end of it all of my Pokemon had 15 HP or less…
    In Castelia City's Battle Company Derp was killed by Clerk Ingrid's Pidgeot. I won't miss you much…
    I beat Janitor Geoff's Musharna and Mr. Mime and got the Exp. Share.
    I next fought Gym Leader Burgh, who had Treecko, Chimecho, and Ledian. I got the Insect Badge! On Route 4, I fought Bianca's Gorebyss, Feebas, and Paras and won easily.
    It's really annoying to have a water-type Pokemon that doesn't know any water moves since I'm running into a lot of fire-type Pokemon.
    I fought Cheren on Route 4. He had Bagon, Aerodactyl, Seel and Bayleef. It was an easy battle.
    On Route 4 I caught a Psyduck named Gwapa.
    I made it to Nimbasa City and was promptly ambushed by a Team Plasma Grunt with a Venusaur and a Houndour. I really am glad that Angel my Togekiss knows Aura Sphere. It's useful against steel- and normal- and dark-type Pokemon!
    I caught an Electabuzz named Rai in the Desert Resort.
    In Relic Castle I failed to catch an Eelektross.
    I fought N in Nimbasa City's amusement park. He had Lampent, Timburr, Golurk, and Wingull.
    On Route 216 I caught a Drilbur named Fanny.

R.I.P.
    Derp (Venonat) Lv. 10-15

And I'm still running my Heart Gold randomized game. I almost forgot about this!
    Well, I went to Olivine City to fight Jasmine. She had a Raticate, a Poliwag, and a Kricketune. I got the Mineral Badge!
    On Route 42 I caught a Medicham named Betty. In Mount Mortar I caught a Dusclops named Eye. And then my party got killed by a Hiker's Garchomp and Gardevoir. Argh!
    I won't give up! I WILL eventually Nuzlocke my way through HGSS!

User: Phantomness
    Game: Pokemon Heart Gold
    Additional Rules: No duplicate Pokemon, must nickname all Pokemon, randomize field items.
    So my starter choices were Drapion, Mareep, or Zubat. I picked Drapion because I haven't trained it before and named him Doku.
    I defeated my Rival Paul and his Mareep.
    On Route 29 I caught an Empoleon named Prince.
    On Route 42 I failed to catch a Kecleon.
    On Route 30 I caught a Grotle named Sekai.
    On Route 31 I killed a Seel by accident.
    In Dark Cave I caught a Slugma named Edith.
    In Sprout Tower I found a Jacoba Berry and a Mago Berry and a Nugget and an Ether; very nice! I also caught a Heracross named Hatoko. Hatoko was almost promptly killed by a Shellgon but fortunately had 1 HP left!
    I defeated Falkner's Flareon and Remoraid and got the Zephyr Badge!
    I received the Egg from Professor Elm's aide. I wonder what it will hatch into?
    Since Edith has Magma Armor it only took a minute or two of running around in Violet City before the Egg hatched and I got a Togepi named Mick that was promptly boxed.
    On Route 32 I caught a Miltank named Clover. Then Edith was killed by Fisherman Justin's Jumpluff.
    In Union Cave I caught a Shelgon named Emma to replace my fallen teammate.
    I caught a Hariyama named Belle in the Slowpoke Well.
    I fought Executive Proton's Yanmega and Arbok and won.
    I defeated Bugsy's Dusclops, Meditite and Aron and got the Hive Badge.
    Then I ran into my Rival who had Buneary, Lanturn, and Flaafy. No deaths!
    In Ilex forest I caught a Ledian named Bill.
    On Route 34 I caught a Feraligatr named Tomas.
    On Route 35 I caught a Lotad named Elle.
    In the National Park I caught a Lairon named Rocky.
    On Route 36 I caught a Beedrill named Needle.
    I beat Whitney's Staravia and Vulpix and earned myself the Plain Badge.
    Sudowoodo was turned into a Hoothoot. I caught it and named him Lenny.
    On Route 37 I caught a Hitmontop named Spinner.
    I got a Rapidash named Celeste from Bill in Goldenrod.
    In the Burned Tower I caught a Drifblim named Balloon.
    I fought my Rival and his Marowak, Pidgey, Feebas and Flaafy. And I found an Icy Rock in the Burned Tower, how amusing…
    Then I went to the Ecruteak City Gym and fought Morty's Roserade, Gible, Barboach and Butterfree and received the Fog Badge.
    On Route 38 I captured an Espeon named Frey.
    On Route 39 I caught a Shuppet named Mystique.
    In Olivine City I fished up a Natu named Edgar.
    On Route 40 I killed a Munchlax instead of catching it.
    On Route 41 I caught a Muk named Sewage.
    Clover was killed by a Trainer's Granbull. Frey took Clover's place after I rushed back to Cianwood City.
    I defeated Chuck's Krabby and Prinplup using Sekai my Grotle and got the Storm Badge.
    In Cianwood City, I fished up a Tangela named Jim and received a gift Metagross named Fergus from the boy.
    I went to battle Jasmine, who had Lairon, Abomasnow, and Corphish. I got the Mineral Badge!
    I killed a Psyduck in Mount Mortar.
    On Route 42 I caught an Abra named Gina.
    On Route 43 I accidentally killed a Jolteon… aww.
    At Lake of Rage I caught a Sentret named Ina instead of the Red Gyarados…
    In the Team Rocket Hideout I stepped on a trap and caught a Voltorb named Reese. Ooh! I found a Dome Fossil, a Toxic Orb, and a Master Ball!
    Well, I got the passwords and went to fight Petrel. Petrel had Stunky, Sceptile and Azumarill…
    Ariana and the Grunt had Nidorino, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Togekiss, and Wailmer, and Lance had a Buizel.
    I went off to the Mahogany Gym and defeated Pryce's Steelix, Torterra, and Minun, but Hatoko and Prince both died. Stupid Torterra with Earthquake... I have replaced my two empty slots with Celeste and Tomas.
    In the Radio Tower, I fought Petrel's Shedinja, Pelipper, Dratini, Gengar, Wobbuffet, and Clefairy.
    Then in the Underground Basement I fought my Rival's Diglett, Parasect, Vaporeon, Sableye, and Flaafy. Sekai evolved into Torterra and learned Earthquake!
    I got the Card Key from the director and then creamed Proton's Shinx and Meditite.
    Then I fought Ariana's Wormadam, Nidorina, and Bellsprout.
    Finally, I defeated Archer's Armaldo, Machop, and Xatu.
    On Route 44 I caught a Shinx named Jeremy.
    In the Ice Path I caught an Omastar named Derek.

R.I.P.
    Edith (Slugma) Lv. 3-11
    Clover (Miltank) Lv. 6-24
    Hakoto (Heracross) Lv. 5-31
    Prince (Empoleon) Lv. 2-30

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    My Heart Gold Run continues...

I went to fight Clair. She had a horrible Snorlax with Body Slam, and then Politoed with Bounce, a Dragonair with Dragon Rush, and a Spinda. I lost Emma the Shelgon and Doku the Drapion…
    Fortunately, while Fishing in Blackthorn I found a Salamence named Katherine to replace Emma.
    In Dragon's Den I caught a Doduo named Tweet.
    On Route 27 I caught a Happiny named Lucky. Then I found a Lucky Punch.
    Ace Trainer Reena called me for a rematch a minute after I battled her and got her phone number. Her new Team was Flygon, Banette and Feraligatr and they killed Sekai the Torterra and Frey the Espeon and Tomas the Feraligatr. I give up! I only have two Pokemon left and the rest of Victory Road to go through. I don't think I'm going to make it...

R.I.P.
    Emma (Shelgon) Lv. 6-35
    Doku (Drapion) Lv. 5-40
    Sekai (Torterra) Lv. 3-36
    Frey (Espeon) Lv. 16-36
    Tomas (Feraligatr) Lv. 11-34

Restarting Heart Gold Nuzlocke
    Name: Phantomness
    Game: Pokemon Heart Gold

My starter choices were Froslass, Solrock or Meganium. I'll try Froslass! I named her Yukiko. I easily defeated my Rival's Solrock.
    I caught a Plusle named Erwin on Route 29.
    On Route 42 I caught a Corphish named Gustave.
    On Route 30 I caught a Shiftry named Kent.
    On Route 31 I caught a Magmar named Scorch.
    In Dark Cave I caught a Gardevoir named Esper. Time to grind!
    In Sprout Tower I caught a Rhyhorn named Carmen.
    I defeated Falkner's Magneton and Porygon and got the Zephyr Badge!
    I got the Togepi egg and dumped it in the PC.
    On Route 32 I caught a Tauros named Brent.
    In Union Cave I caught a Solrock named Solar.
    On Route 33 I caught a Graveler named Rachel.
    In the Slowpoke Well I didn't catch anything but I did take out Proton's Noctowl and Pupitar.
    Then I beat Bugsy's Electivire, Dragonair, and Smeargle to get the Hive Badge.
    I fought my Rival's Camerupt, Umbreon and Solrock and won.
    In Ilex Forest I caught a Medicham named Medea.
    On Route 34 I caught a Monferno named Elle.
    I easily defeated Whitney's Shellos and Taillow and got the Plain Badge.
    On Route 35 I caught a Cradily named Antonia.
    In the National Park I caught a Golduck named Plucky.
    On Route 36 I failed to catch a Mudkip.
    Sudowoodo was turned into a Stunky. I caught her and named her Parfum.
    On Route 37 I caught a Silcoon named Evolve.
    I fought my Rival's Combusken, Xatu, Mudkip and Solrock in the Burnt Tower. And I caught an Altaria named Charming.
    I defeated Morty's Beedrill, Relicanth, Pidgeotto and Wooper and got the Fog Badge.
    I surfed in Ecruteak and caught a Machamp named Bertha.
    On Route 42 I killed a Togetic.
    In Mt. Mortar I caught a Lapras named Nessie.
    And on Route 43 I caught a Milotic named Exquisite.
    Gyarados was turned into a shiny Prinplup! I caught him and named him Lapis.
    I ran into a wild Ledian while surfing but I killed it.
    I went to the Team Rocket Hideout in Mahogany Town and defeated Petrel's Mawile, Swampert and Drifblim.
    Lance had a Machoke as his partner and we fought Ariana and the Grunt's Duskull, Qwilfish, Nidoran F, Doduo and Mankey.
    The Electrode in the hideout was replaced with grass-type Wormadam. I caught the first one and named him Bush.
    Pryce had Metagross, Bibarel, and Machamp. That was a brutal fight but fortunately, I didn't lose any party members!
    I went back to Route 38 and caught a Leafeon named Fig. Gustave evolved into Crawdaunt!
    On Route 39 I caught a Gallade named Kai.
    I caught a Pidgey named Connie while surfing in Olivine City.
    On Route 40 I caught a Grovyle named Juan.
    On Route 41 I caught a Ponyta named Irene.
    In Cianwood City I received a Wobbuffet from the guy who was scared of my rival.
    I beat Chuck's Honchkrow and Ledian and got the Storm Badge.
    And I defeated Jasmine's Vileplume, Plusle, and Slowbro to get the Mineral Badge.
    …And the Eevee I got from Bill in Goldenrod turned into a Giratina! That's just awesome… I named him Abyss.
    I went to the Radio Tower and fought Petrel's Mr. Mime (he had two of them), Charmeleon, Lotad, Camerupt and Magikarp. Then I beat my Rival's Beautifly, Clamperl, Rampardos, Seaking, and Solrock. Then I easily swept Proton's Sealeo and Delibird. Next were Ariana's Spheal, Furret and Exploud. Finally, Archer's Yanmega, Illumise, and Unown fell to Scorch.
    On Route 44 I caught a Flaafy named Mary.
    In the Ice Path I caught a Swellow named Fly.
    Then I caught a Wailord named Noah on Route 45.
    Clair had Machamp, Gengar, Crawdaunt and Golbat. That was actually a pretty easy fight. I got the Rising Badge!
    I went off to Route 27 and caught an Arcanine named Brad.
    In Victory Road I caught a Lanturn named Desiree.
    After getting through the maze I ran into my Rival again… He had Granbull, Raichu, Ariados, Dewgong, and Solrock. It was not too difficult to win.

Then I decided to take a break and work on my Pokemon Black Nuzlocke...
    I beat Elesa's Primeape, Starmie, and Swablu and got the Bolt Badge! Then I whipped Cheren and his Flygon, Onix, Octillery, and Bayleef. I was forced to battle two twerps Ariados and Simipour.
    On Driftveil Drawbridge I caught a Politoed named Bounce.
    At Cold Storage I caught a Crustle named Mantle.
    I fought Clay's Crobat, Chansey and Chatot. Rai the Electabuzz was killed by Crobat, alas, but I got the Quake Badge!
    I fought Bianca's Scizor, Luxray, Jigglypuff, and Parasect, and won handily.
    On Route 6 I caught a Vibrava named Susan.
    In Chargestone Cave I caught a Bisharp named Lancelot. Time to grind! Both of them were added to my team.
    I fought N's Dodrio, Stoutland, Solosis and Girafarig and won easily, mostly because of Lancelot.
    On Route 7 I caught a Rapidash named Bebe.
    In the Celestial Tower I caught a Nidorina named Arsenic.
    Ooh, Skyla had Jolteon, Dewgong and Octillery so I took them out and got the Jet Badge!
    In front of Twist Mountain I fought Cheren's Pelipper, Pidove, Swanna and Meganium and Blaze took them all out since I taught him Thunder Fang in Mistralton City.
    In Twist Mountain I caught a Vileplume named Gabriel. Alder gave me HM03, Surf, so Nieve can finally learn his first water-type move!
    In Iccirus City I caught a Gothita named Ribbon.
    At Dragonspiral Tower I caught an Eelektrik named Zoe.
    Then I smashed Brycen's Ludicolo, Tauros, and Kadabra and got the Freeze Badge.
    I went back to Route 8 and caught a Patrat named Eyesore.
    In the Moor of Iccirus I killed a Lickitung.
    I fought Bianca's Marshtomp, Abomasnow, Gigalith and Parasect.
    On Route 9 I killed a Grimer…
    I made it through the dragon maze in the Opelucid City Gym and creamed Drayden's Seadra, Spinda, and Serperior. I got the Legend Badge, but I lost Nieve! Rest in peace…
    I caught a Samurott named Dwight on Route 10, luckily. I guess that'll be my new water-type...

R.I.P.
    Nieve (Cloyster) Lv. 10-47

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
    Years
  • Username: Lost Christmas
    Game: Emerald (Yes I am doing another Emerald Randomized Nuzlocke)

I haven't randomized trainers pokemon because otherwise the game is too easy, Everything else is randomized.

Years
  • I feel bad I was never able to complete this. D: Could you retract my entry and could I restart? If so, I'd like to restart with this new sign-up.
    Username: The Masked One
    Game: Pokemon Black 2
    Additional Rules: None
    (I was formerly A Mask in Time, by the way, if you can't tell by my choice of username :P )

Years
  • I am currently working on my Omicron Randomizer Nuzlocke - I hate how my game freezes so many times and it kicks me out >_< So this is going to be one painful and slow run D:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • I am currently working on my Omicron Randomizer Nuzlocke - I hate how my game freezes so many times and it kicks me out >_< So this is going to be one painful and slow run D:

I play Zeta regularly and it never happened to me, may i suggest using Zeta instead?
    I just want the best for you! C:

And okay-I wasn't here for a while, gonna take me a while to look at all the changes and registerations.

EDIT- Think i'm done, a lot of people haven't updated their challengers and i hope they'll do (eventually)
    Also, if i did a mix-up, wrote someone twice or anything like that, please look at the challengers tab and tell me?
    Thank you.

DAMN LOTS OF EDITS TODAY-
    New adventure, pooemon Black, just lost my files so imma start over re-randomized.
    Scene 1-Nuvema town and route 1:
    -Pidgey, Rhyhorn and Roggenrola.
    -Picked Pidgey. (Fire)
    -Bianca defeated
    -Cheren: Loss.
    -Got bunch of stuff.
    -The nickname for my Pidgey is Phoenix

Last edited:
    Years
  • Gonna do my first edit of the run. (Don't remember how to edits well, so bleh)
    - Had to choose between Riolu, Lucario and Herdier
    - Chose a Riolu named Mac (Psychic-Type)
    - Fought Hugh with his Lucario
    - Made it to Route 19 and caught a Ninjask named Ninja (Electric-Type)
    - Arrived in Floccesy Town
    - Made it to Route 20
    - Arrived at the Floccesy Ranch and caught a Magikarp named Fishboi (Fire-Type, because logic)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • It does the same on Zeta D: I guess that it's because I downloaded x and y pack D: But I luv the x and y graphics so I am keeping them xD

HOW DID YOU PUT THE X\Y PACK IN
    SHOW ME YOUR SECRETS!
    xD no i'm serious i tried for like 10 times.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    OK, so, I signed up to this like, six months ago, and unfortunately I sort of wasn't able to keep that one up. I will keep this one up, though.

Username: Reuniclass
    Game: White
    Additional Rules: TM moves are randomized.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • OK, so, I signed up to this like, six months ago, and unfortunately I sort of wasn't able to keep that one up. I will keep this one up, though.

Username: Reuniclass
    Game: White
    Additional Rules: TM moves are randomized.

Goodluck!
    I will sure wait to see the results.

I download it unzipped it and copy and pasted (replaced) the graphics that already exsisted in the folders xD

No way! I have like 1 file of like a bunch of megabytes and idk how to urn it into a thingy for the graphics.
    LOL nevermind, screw that, i'll keep not 3D graphics.

EDIT for my run:
    So i got Phoenix the fire-type Pidgey.
    -Venus the Victreeble added on route 1, Dragon-type.
    -THIS THING HASN'T CHANGED ABILITIES DAMN IT.
    Re-randomize! Damn it all!

EDIT:
    Idan the trainer is on his journey to not lose.
    -Picks were Oddish, Turtwig, and Shinx. The later 2 are fighting types and Oddish is flying so...YEP.
    -His name is Blorf and he's the most majestic mother****er ever.
    -Thwamp the Darmanitan caught (Bug\Grass)

saved because SCREW IT I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Will had Qwilfish, Sunflora, Aggron, Carnivine and Castform. It was an easy fight. Koga had Mothim, Venusaur, Marshtomp, Lapras who killed Kent, and Omastar. Bruno had Sealeo, Purugly, Aerodactyl that took out Esper and Yukiko, Weezing, and Kingler. Karen had Magneton, Hippowdon, Castform, Sealeo and Raichu. Finally, Lance had Poliwhirl, Cloyster, Steelix, Sableye, and Salamence. I lost Gustave to Salamence and Scorch to his Lickylicky with Rollout. That leaves me with only one Pokemon, Erwin the Plusle, but I won! I guess I'd better start putting together a new Team from the Pokemon I have in my box, and grinding like mad before I head to Kanto...

Here's the link to the picture of my Hall of Famehttp://picpaste.com/Pokemon_HeartGold_34_15310-eKRkIShd.png

R.I.P.
    Gustave (Crawdaunt) Lv. 2-45
    Scorch (Magmar) Lv. 3-45
    Kent (Shiftry) Lv. 3-45
    Yukiko (Froslass) Lv. 5-45
    Esper (Gardevoir) Lv. 2-45.

In my Black game, I had to deal with Cheren again. He had Machamp, Togetic, Rapidash, and Meganium.
    On Victory Road I caught a Zebstrika named Zara.
    Well, I made it to the Elite Four and fought Shauntal's Luxray, Salamence, Altaria, and Cofagrigus.
    I defeated Grimsley's Corsola, Starmie, Lumineon and Smeargle.
    Caitlin's Arcanine, Feraligatr, Banette and Lumineon were also rapidly dispatched.
    Finally I fought Marshal's Hariyama, Conkeldurr, Dragonair and Politoed, who killed Anzu with Bounce.
    Now to deal with N… Reshiram was turned into Scizor, I don't know if it'll be useful so I didn't use it. N had Skuntank, Tyranitar, Torterra, Druddigon, Exploud and Roserade. I only needed one Hyper Potion to get through that battle.
    Then I had to fight Ghetsis' Weavile, Skuntank, Aggron, Arcanine, Persian, and Ditto. All right! I beat the game! I finally completed a Nuzlocke!

Pokemon_BlackR_31_14440-D7lFobxL.png

Here is a link to the image http://picpaste.com/Pokemon_BlackR_31_14440-D7lFobxL.png

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
    Years
  • Update 1:

Badges:
    50px-Stone_Badge.png

Team:
    033.gif

Axel @ N/A
    Quiet Nature - Poison Point - Level 20
    Peck - Double Kick - Poison Sting - Leer

248.gif

Rock Wreck @ N/A
    Bold Nature - Sand Stream - Level 18
    Bite - Cut - Sandstorm - Screech

342.gif

Starlet @ N/A
    Naive Nature - Shell Armor - Level 20
    Bubblebeam - ViceGrip - Leer - Harden

Boxed:
    Spoiler:

Deaths:
    Spoiler:

Routes:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Gym:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
  • man im dumb why you ask remember when i said i was going to do a randomized nuzlocke of Pokemon blue me too so what do i do i do it with Pokemon red lol am i disqualified?

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
  • Wow, glad to see there was actual progress here.
    Phantomness, goin strong! Good idea with the gridning before Kanto, these guys are dead serious. You should be in your 54-55 just to be kind of on par with them Goodluck with that.
    And now that i'm back for a few days, i'll continue my slow slow run. rawr.

-Stupid Thwamp, dying to another Dramanitan. Rip Thwamp (Bug\Grass, 2-2)
    -Continued grinding Blorf a bit more.
    -N had a fkn Skitty, bam took it out OHKO...
    -Route 2 caught Urasring (F,Grass,lvl 5) named "Big Mama".
    -Night slash, Mud bomb, Seed bomb-This ***** is badass~
    -Got an Exploud (Mozart) from the nice lady at the dreamyard. Yay.
    -He died after a Wingull made me unable to switch and i had to sacrifice him.
    -Got the badge easy peasy lemon squeezyyyyy

Saved.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
    Years
  • Update 2:

Badges:
    50px-Stone_Badge.png
    50px-Knuckle_Badge.png
    50px-Dynamo_Badge.png

Team:
    033.gif