• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] The Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge

What should be my starter? (Even if you're not participating,help a friend out)

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm in...

Username: Nionel
    Game: Yellow
    Additional Rules: Updated moves to gen 6 stats and randomized ingame trades.

Palette Town -> Boulder Badge
    Spoiler:

Pewter City → Cascade Badge
    Spoiler:

Run ended at Mt. Moon...

Last edited:

KamikazeSSoH

Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
    Years
  • Username:KamikazeSSoH
    Game:Ruby( Translated to Portuguese) does not change anything it is only on Portuguese(Brazil)
    Additional Rules:-

Spoiler:

Team :
    Spoiler:

Blackshade

Kitsune Masutā
    Years
  • The Galactic HQ

Progress:

Spoiler:

Team:

Spoiler:

PC:

Spoiler:

Badges:

Spoiler:

Deaths:

Spoiler:

Years
  • I decided to restart my Zeta/Omicron run - This time on Omicron~

The starters were Snorunt, Blastoise and Tauros - I chose Blastoise because snorunt takes long time to train and Tauros.. I've used it way too many times D: I named him Leonardo because that's always what I name Squirtle line x3 Than this random guy with "Snubbul" showed up - except for the fact that he didn't have snubbul - He had Gothorita! And I had the worst moveset ever :/ Withdraw, bubble, tackle and tail whip- but at least I am level 7 and she is level 5! Few minutes later... A foe gothorita fainted! Finally! And Leonardo grew up a level! (No new moves though :( ) And time for the first encounter! It's *drum rolls*.. Wailmer! Really game? Watch me get something waay more awesome as a second and third encounter D: Wailmer has best moveset ever - Splash and Growl! Such power, much ..uselessness :/ She was caught and named Beach Ball though - She will be a backup for Leonardo and won't be used just yet though (So not looking forward to training her so I hope that I get something better as Leonardo's replacment if he dies D: ) Second encounter: Bulbasaur - Why. Didn't. You. Come. Earlier?! Third encounter: Sylveon *Cries* - Coming to the forest - First encounter is Ariados - Not good and not bad I guess but watch me get something way more awesome as a second and third encounter once again .-. Leo was too powerful and killed her with Water gun >_< (She was level 4 and he is level 14 x.x) welp too bad D: I take back what I said earlier - Second encounter: Bibarel xD Third encounter: Lapras - What's up with all these water types? O.o There is only one battle in the forest - against that old man that "has a very powerful pokemon" - he had Swampert which is power indeed! Starter vs. starter! Lvl 7 vs. lvl 14 though xD Power is real! Few water guns later and that mud fish is dead xD Found squirtle in the forest x3 Big turtle killed small turtle xD And found Noivern too :( Darn all those good encounters I cannot catch D: And the encounter for the first city is - A munchlax! Not too bad although I wish that it was something else because I hate happiness evolutions :( And he died too x.x Darn can I please please please get an encounter I can keep? :( Finally, an encounter I caught! Litwick that I named Lumio caught in that cave I had to go to! He has massive special defense, And no special attack or attack so it will be painful to train D: But it will be a monster once it evolves! After I took down some trainers he grew like 10 levels! So he is pretty powerful right now :3 Since I caunt event pokemon as their own encounters I encountered "unown" in the cave aswell - Except that it was unown - but a Chespin- Which I caught and named Chester - Chester was few levels away from evolving so I decided to evolve him before I take on the gym because gyms here are pretty insane ~

After a long time: What? Chester is evolving! Vs Gym leader Devon:

Gym leader sent out Graveler! Chester used Vine Whip ... Yep XD Next one was Skorupi - Two embers from Lumio and it went bye bye xD And girafarig - Blastoise used Bite- xD Two times in a row - and voila! Done xD Got the first badge! Now for more captures :3 Found Deino on the next route :3 Caught her and named her Dina, another encounter is Whirlipide - Caught and named Venom, I also found Sealeo Ithat I caught and named Ronnie, I accidentally killed Treecko and I caught Kecleon I named Cleo.

VS. Rival Jake: He sent out Grimer, I sent out Dina - 2 dragon rages later it's dead~ He sent out Gliscor - I sent out Blastoise. OHKO'd it with water gun! And last encounter for today was Bouffalant I caught in safari zone - And named him Alder. Time for some more grinding before second gym!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2015
    I've been quite busy these days, so I have the progress divided in some parts, I'll shorten them from now on.

OK, I won against Roxanne, and I received the Stone Badge, and TM 39... Luster Purge.
    I got Cut from the Cutter and taught it to Speedy, who forgot Sweet Scent.

Route 116
    I beat the rest of the trainers, with their strongest pokemon being a Scizor, but easy anyway.

Rusturf Tunnel
    I defeated the Aqua Grunt, who had a Sneasel, got the Pieces and Peeko back.

Then I got the letter and battled May in Rustboro.

She had an Aron and her Skiploom, both being quickly defeated.
    *Flying will be blue-purple, as light blue can't be easily read in here if you don't mark it with the mouse

Went to Dewford, got the Old Rod and started fishing

Dewford Town. Pokemon: Psyduck. Not caught

I did the same in Route 106

Route 106. Pokemon Larvitar. Caught! Name: Juggernaut. Moves: Rollout, Psybeam, Ancient Power

Got TM 09 back in Route 104 (Charm)

Went back to Route 106 and defeated the fishermen.

Entered Granite Cave

Granite Cave. Pokemon: Mudkip. Caught! Name: Finn. Moves: Hydrocannon, Crabhammer and Endure

Unfortunately, while training, Juggernaut was killed by a Magmar. I H8 BULLET SEED!!!! TT_TT
    Mudkip evolved to Marshtomp and learned Withdraw, then forgot Crabhammer to learn Bubblebeam

I gave the letter to Steven and gave me TM 47 (Sky Uppercut).

Then went directly to Slateport (I had to go to the Name Rater as I forgot to name Lanturn, which is now officially Lightning XD)

Route 110

Route 110. Pokemon: Blissey. Caught! Name: Joy (Sue me! XD). Moves: Defense Curl, Wrpa, Rolling Kick, Pay Day

Shortly after... Shyguy was eaten like common shellfish...

And that's it :)

KamikazeSSoH

Years
  • Spoiler:

Team :

Kendrow(MUK) Level 27
    Nature :Naive
    Ability : Stench

Sten(Sandshrew)Level 23
    Nature : Rash
    Ability : Sand Veil

Stone(Sharpedo) Level 24
    Nature : Careful
    Ability : Rough Skin

Squawks(Pidgeotto) Level 28
    Nature : Lax
    Ability : Keen Eye

PC(Dead for ever)
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Update Numbero 2 x3 Picked up a Hawlucha (Mystery gift that I cannot name) I also went to that old creepy house and found an Infernape - Caught and named George.

Did some training against those silly grunts - One had groudon though - A ton of experience get!

Vs. Athena:

She sent out Dusknoir- I had Venom out but I switched into Dina. One bite got it to the red zone - than she switched into ladyba which died after one bite that was supposed to go to Dusknoir lol She went to Ninetales so I decided to go to my Lumio because he needs some experience :3 Lumio came through and didn't hit himself in his confusion when he got hit by confuse ray! Yay! And dusknoir came back in and died to one bite from Dina.

VS. Gym Leader Gideon:
    He starts with Growlithe, I start with Venom that gets switched out really fast. Leonardo comes out and after two water guns growlithe is down. Next up is Makuhita- I decide to go to Lumio because it can hopefully not hit me - It spams whirlwind- this will be fun (not). Leonardo gets dragged out - he bites it and than Venom gets dragged out - I used poison sting hoping for a poison nope- Dina gets dragged out- Headbutt for the win finally! And his last pokemon is palpitoad- Go Chester!

First encounter on Shadow Path was Kyogre- but since I don't feel like using legendaries- unless they are events I killed it for experience - second encounter was Aggron though - Caught and named Iron Maide (It was suppposed to be Iron Maiden but I ran out of space- Ohwell D:)

Obtained free Bonsly I named TreeSpirit and free Zangoose I named Zorro - I also got Togepi egg.

Route 306 encounter was Zapdos- Which doesn't count because it's legendary- still cool experience though ~
    Second encounter: An Espeon :3 - Caught and named Tay!

Found Gothita on Route 307 - Caught and named her Gothica.

Saved after battling all the trainers I could before I need to take down another commander.

Years
  • I ended up messing up on my Black 2 run (Was doing Homework one night, forgot to save when my PC battery died and ended up losing all my progress on my run) so I guess I'll be going for a second go on my HeartGold. Sorry for the confusion.
    Username: The Masked One
    Game: Heart Gold
    Additional Rules: None

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
    Years
  • Extremely Overdue Update 2

-Caught a Vulpix at Petalburg Woods, called it Browser for obvious reasons.
    -Caught a Heracross at Route 116, and called it BANTER. I'm sorry.
    -Put Browser into the PC
    -Grinded my team to Level 14
    -Challenged the Rustboro Gym... forgetting that I didn't train BANTER enough. Roxanne (randomized to be Preschooler Tristian) was defeated after some trouble with an Anorith and me not having potions.

The Squaaad:
    Spoiler:

Boxed
    Spoiler:

Due to exams, I'm not able to post as often. They'll be over by the end of next week :)

Years
  • Update: Named Myself Abhi
    I didnt use The Randamizer(Not working) i use AR Code
    Choose Tepig(Named O)
    Did the Basic Stuff
    Catch A Unfezeant On Route(Named Lady#1)
    Grind them to 12
    Catch a Slowpoke Near Ranch( Named Lazy)
    Did The Flossay Rach event and Saved.
    So Far no dead Mons

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • OMGGGGGGGGGGGG SO MANY NEW PEOPLE WOOHOO
    Nice to see someone likes me..AHEM I mean the Locke, that people like the locke...yeah.
    Just gonna type you in real fast :3

Typed you in, put my music on, now let's have some updates!
    Like every time i update, i do them in real time, with music and fun :) Idk if that's what everybody does lel.
    -In Wellspring cave i caught a Bannete, Fire\Ghost type, and named him Zippy.
    -Oh yeah and Roophyz the Weezing died.
    -So fought a bunch of people and got a bunch of healballs and got to Nacrene city.
    -Big Mama the Ursaring has fainted...RIP.
    -Grinded before the gym (Since i have 2 pokemon LOL)
    -Zippy died, i have 1 pokemon...
    -got into the gym, after fighting N, and gonna take on Lenora now.
    -Lenora killed Blord the Oddish...and my run is dead too.

It was fun! Now gonna do....hmmm.....I will 'try' to do Heart Gold. Because antipirating is making the randomized versions all weird and buggy.
    But i'll try.

Ok, let's try!
    -Idan the trainer
    -Togepi, Bagon or Piplup, went Bagon. Called him "Drax360"
    -Started my journey yeepee
    -That Lyra showed me about pokimanz
    -Caught Omastar, named Nerfq. My names are so neat.
    -Killed an Onix.
    -Caught a Masquerain (IDK how to spell that) and called him TheMasked1 (This is for you bruh)

That's it!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I was doing my run and My game froze,I am So Frustrated now im gonna hit my Laptop hard but i wont all my progress ruined.I reached to Pokestar Studios and when i enter the Building it Froze is there anyway i can continue(I am Playing on Emulator Desume)

Edit: I was Able to open randomizer when i unistall Winrar Yes Now I Can Use Randomizer

Username: Snorlax44
    Game: Pokemon Firered
    Rules: No addition rules

If I the white 2 problem get fixed i will continue it too

Last edited:

KamikazeSSoH

Years
  • Spoiler:

PC Dead Forever
    Spoiler:

Team :

KendrowOG(Typlhosion) Level 36
    Nature : Rash
    Ability : Blaze

Jon2Jonhrd(Jon 2 Jon Harder)(Weezing) Level 35
    Nature : Naughty
    Ability : Levitate

Stone(Sharpedo) Level 36
    Nature : Careful
    Ability : Rough Skin

Squawks(Pidgeot) Level 36
    Nature : Lax
    Ability : Keen Eye

Years
  • So, luck bit me in the butt and I failed the challenge. I'd like to reapply. (I will post the log tomorrow.)
    Name: Rankumander
    Game: Pokemon Volt White 2
    Additional Rules: Pokemon Lucklocke Rules. I will also randomize what I randomized in platinum except for the Pokemon types.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    I just want some clarification. So the randomizer chooses a Pokomon, but how do I ubtain that pokemon in the first place. I assume I am starting from the beginning, so how?

Blackshade

Kitsune Masutā
    Years
  • I just want some clarification. So the randomizer chooses a Pokomon, but how do I ubtain that pokemon in the first place. I assume I am starting from the beginning, so how?

The randomizer doesn't randomize one Pokemon it completely randomizes every Pokemon in the game.For Example in Pokemon Black instead of having Snivy,Tepig and Oshawott as starters you might have Pikachu,Skitty and Wailord as Starters.

Years
  • VS. Apollo:
    He sent out Zoroark disguised as oddish I had Venom out - I used bug bite- the illusion faded but that thing used faint attack and got a crit killing Venom- My first death D: BUT Venom did one last thing before he passed on - he poisoned that Zoroark! Strength from Leonardo took care of it.
    Next one up was Leafeon - I chose Lumio hoping that it doesn't have bite. It got poisoned and it put my Lumio to sleep .-. Oh the joy of waiting for your pokemon to wake up >_> It used Razor Leaf- and got a crit taking Lumio out in one hit >_< Yay two deaths in one battle >_<
    I used Chester and that thing finally fainted to Poison >_< Oddish was next so I chose Tay hoping that it doesn't have anything crazy. It died two confusions later - I defeated Apollo but two of my best pokes went down D: Darn I really wanted to use Lumio and Venom since I rarely use them :( I decided to add Alder and Iron Maide to the team for now - Gotta do a ton of training though D: And it will take me a long time to get aggronite aswell D: I found "ditto" a.k.a. Snivy in the lab- He was caught and named Snape. I missed a catch on the next route because Machamp just refused to get caught so I decided to run away from it. I "helped" the sick corsola by trying to catch it - it turned out to be Miltank .-. Caught and named Milka Found Paras named Zombie.

VS. Jake [Rival]
    He starts with Armaldo I start with Iron Maide - I switch to Leonardo and use two water pulses in a row.
    He goes to Granbull- All it does is spamming charm .-. So I am forced to use Leonardo again >_<
    Next up is Hippopotas- I use guess who.. Leonardo x.x Last one is Noivern that didn't give me as much problems as I thought it would give me.
    Went to tower - First encounter is Rypherior I accidentally KO-d D:
    Caught Spoink named Penny in the secret base. Also caught Glalie I named Pacman down in the basement. And I am about to do some more training right now - Gotta get everybody up to level 30 before I take on next gym and boss battle~

Back