• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The rather cool dragon luvers club (not just pokemon dragons) O_O

who's the most Dragon-obsessed member of the DL club

• Charizard_Fire_God

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • Brookes

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Dragon-Chan

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Some other member who I didnt add to the poll cause im lazy o.o

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Ooooh! *watches Dracona Draconize his Charizard*
*sigh* the Dragoness in my first post on this page --- look at her hind legs... she isn't sitting normally on that rock... XD

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
Years
Char the...errr..... barn O_O said:
*sigh* the Dragoness in my first post on this page --- look at her hind legs... she isn't sitting normally on that rock... XD

LOL, your right *stares at the pic for ages*..... sOME ONE BRICK ME PLEASE *gets bricked and is brought back to life as a dragon* YAY!!!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Charizard_Fire_God said:
i didnt even notice that until now.. great pic anyway XD reminds me of the dog i saw on the bus today

Years
Lol, I dream about it every day. I sometimes even act like them. O_O *is a cronical daydreamer*
...in more ways than one XD but mostly in just about every way possible XD I'm glad I found ya guys my life used to be so miserable and boring before 'cuz I couldn't share any of this with anyone.
I like to dream about it when I look at some pics though. XD

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 5, 2008
Can I join this club plz? I really like dragons also. ^__^

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 5, 2008
Brookes said:
U can join the club Yamichi *gives him a dragon egg*

I have dreams about dragons too, I made my own dragon character so that its easier for me to dream about them XD
Yay! ^___^
I have dreams about dragons too, usually I am a dragon in them. ^^

Porygon

Banned
Years
Charizard_Fire_God said:
Lol, I dream about it every day. I sometimes even act like them. O_O *is a cronical daydreamer*
...in more ways than one XD but mostly in just about every way possible XD I'm glad I found ya guys my life used to be so miserable and boring before 'cuz I couldn't share any of this with anyone.
I like to dream about it when I look at some pics though. XD
Mwar, I'm so glad we made a difference ^_^

And welcome to the club, Yamichi ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back