• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The rather cool dragon luvers club (not just pokemon dragons) O_O

who's the most Dragon-obsessed member of the DL club

• Charizard_Fire_God

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • Brookes

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Dragon-Chan

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Some other member who I didnt add to the poll cause im lazy o.o

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Brookes said:
    U can join the club Yamichi *gives him a dragon egg*

I have dreams about dragons too, I made my own dragon character so that its easier for me to dream about them XD
    *sigh* my Dragon character usually lives in modern times and has a friend who has always dreamed about them and tries to protect him in a world where all his hopes and dreams were crushed by reality and science, yet as ignorant as in the old medieval days and the Dragon becomes his main focus ^_^

Years
  • Porygon said:
    Mwar, I'm so glad we made a difference ^_^

And welcome to the club, Yamichi ^_^
    Yeah ya guys actually made the biggest difference for me since that awful depression 2 years ago that lasted for 2 years and made me wanna kill myself... *watches everyone surprised* What??

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Yeah ya guys actually made the biggest difference for me since that awful depression 2 years ago that lasted for 2 years and made me wanna kill myself... *watches everyone surprised* What??
    Mwar, well, we're all glad you didn't ^_^

You helped me get more into Dragons ^_^

Years
  • Brookes said:
    Really..... cool XD

I cant really tell u guys what my dreams are about here because ill get banned if I do O_O
    Don't waste yar fire breath sayin' it -- we already know -- an' in detail too. XD
    ...though not all of my fantasies are like that I must admit at some point almost 3 years ago I started Draconizing Charizards and eventually ended up Draconizing Dragons XD

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Brookes said:
    Yeh, u helped me get more into dragons too (but Pory finnished it off) XD

Im going to make a banner for the club soon.... if I can be bothered that is XD
    Cool. ^_^ Here is a dragon pic I have had on my PC for a while. ^^

Years
  • Vampiric Angel said:
    Oh my gosh!!! I HEART dragons!! Can I pwease join?
    I heart them too!! I get very emotional over them and if I ever get the chance ta see one in real life it would be all that I want 'cause in this pragmatic, dark world if their existence would prove true I'd give my life for one w/o hesitation 'cause they're all that I'm hoping to see in my life!!

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
  • I luv it when dragons spread thier wings, they look truly amazing when they do *dreams about it*

dragon.jpg

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Yup. They look so cool and majestic! ^^ Really like that pic btw. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back