• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rayquaza Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 2, 2007
"I'm Roxy, we all lost our families in a fire at Mossdeep City. My dad, Jonathan Parkington, a Pokemon explorer in Johto and the Orange Islands, died on my fifth birthday, July 23. He was killed by Lugia, and now since I lost my mom, Sabrina, in that fire, I'm alone," Roxy said as a way of introducing herself. Her male Chikorita nuzzled his new friend in the hopes of giving her comfort.

~Roxy~

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Hey Jay, there's a bannana tree over there..." says Yami pointing towards a bannana tree.
"Cool! Food!" say Paige and Jay running over to the tree.
"How can they eat when thier parents just died?" said Roxy, looking at Paige and Jay with disgust.
"Maybe they'd rather forget..." says Yami.
"Um...you guys can stay at my place if you want..." says Zera.
"Yeah, ok,"said Arkanas.
"But why did Rayquaza attack Mossdeep?" asked Zera.
"Someone must have awakened it and told it to do these terrible things..." said Roxy.
"They must be pretty powerful to control Rayquaza..." Zera says.
"I think Rayquaza's doing this by it's self now...when it attacked Slateport it seemed more orginized and when it attacked Mossdeep it just blasted everything...it musn't of wanted to take orders anymore and just killed the person who was controling it..." says Yami thoughtfully.
"So it attacked befor?" asked Zera.
"Yes...it started at Slateport and then Dewford and now it just destroyed Mossdeep..." says Roxy still thinking of her dead mother...

(~HORN!)

A.J

Years
*looks at them felling empathy*"well now i feel really bad"*and turns around and contenues to walk"

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Well we can't live in the past..." says Roxy.
"Yeah we've gotta try and kill Rayquaza!" says Yami. "Do you wanna help us Zera?"

(~HORN)

A.J

Years
*looks back*"well.............um....if u want my help...me and Aron we'll be happy to help"

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004

((Edit: Forgot to mention I must stop RPing now because the evil hail storms are back to kill me...well there really is hail storms and I don't want my computer to blow up.))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yeah, sure but first I think we need to rest," says Yami.
"Hey, Paige, Jay! Where going now!" says Roxy and Paige and Jay quickly catch up.

(~HORN!)

Last edited:

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Yeah, there's probalbly some pok?mon around here somewhere..."says Roxy.
"Yeah, there's pleanty!" says Zera. "I'll show you a place where you can catch tons!"
"Do you reckon Rayquaza will attack here, though?" asked Jay.
"I dunno...I suppose it could se we need to be prepared..." says Zera wonderg how they where going to defeat the legendery Rayquaza...

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"I'd rather not get ledgandaries...they might turn on us like Rayquaza did to whoever was controling it... we will need ice and dragon pok?mon I guess because that is what Rayquaza is weak against..." says Yami taking a bannana from Paige.
"Then let's go and catch some pok?mon!" says Jay.

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"I don't know...lets just catch dragon pok?mon and ice pok?mon seperatly and train them heaps..." says Yami.

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"A Wynaut? I don't think we can beat Rayquaza with that..." says Yami.
*sees a Horsea in the distance* *runs off to catch it*
"Go, Pika!" says Yami. "Use Thunder Bolt!"
The Horsea gets really weak and Yami catches it by throwing a pok?ball.

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Cool...were gonna need all the pok?mon we can get..." says Yami.
"Yeah, but Rayquaza might beat us..." says Jay.
"Well, we've gotta try..." says Paige.

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"It's okay Paige, we'll find away," says Jay comforting her.
"Yeah, we will even if it doesn't seem possible!" says Zera.

~HORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back