• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rayquaza Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Red_Lugia9090 said:
"My name's Bryce. This is Salamence. I'm glad I found you, I have some really bad news..." said the boy. "When I left, This big green flying snake was destroying Littleroot town, my home... my parents are dead," he said, tears welling up in his eyes, "and thanks to that snake, I got to watch them die..." He broke off in silent weeping.

Look dude,I told you you're too late. Now please don't post here anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*notices Zera walking along*
"Hey, Zera! What pokemon did you catch?" askes Yami.

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Zera shows Yami and Paige his Dratini.
"Oh wow it's so cool!" says Paige in awe.
"Yeah where'd you catch it Zera?" askes Yami...

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
*sees normal Dratini over the other side of the lake*]
"Hey Paige let's go over there!" says Yami...

(~HORN!)

A.J

Years
*looks over at them running over to the dratini and see's a tentacruel tentacule about to grab then and he get Aron to attack is and get out dratini*"Aron....Steel beam(made up)Dratini......Dragon Raid"*and it hit's it and a tentacruel floats up*

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"What? Thanks Zera!" says Yami. "Oh, and Paige I told you they might turn on us like Rayquaza so it's better if we don't..."

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Cool Paige! Hey a Kingdra! It looks pretty weak...pok?ball go!" says Yami. "Yeah, I caught a Kingdra!"

(~HORN!)

A.J

Years
*see's another dratini and he does the same as before and catches it and walks over to paige adn gives it to her*"well there you go a dratini"

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
*ignors Paige and Zera and keeps looking for a Dratini*
*sees a Dratini*
"Pikachu, Thunder!" she says. "Pok?ball go!"
"Yeah, I caught one!"

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Uh...ages ago I had some pok?mon when I was like 6 but they got killed by some guys..." says Yami nervously.

(~HORN!)

A.J

Years
"well my brother was really good friends with Steven and Lance...i meet them once and i battled them and..........."*sits back down"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back