• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The REAL Wind Waker!

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    This is my first try and I had a rubbish sprite set but here goes:
    The REAL Wind Waker!

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Wind-Gas
    Waker-Wake someone up.
    Link passed gas to wakesomeone up!:P Is ith that bad?

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Here you comes me :D. Alright let me tell you what to improve on. Word bubbles need some improving. The green behind Link is something you really need to get rid of, I know its part of the floor color but don't move the original colors around.What does the first panel represent? It looks like you expanded the background which is never really good. In the third panel Link is missing part of his hat. Your font in the fourth panel is awful. The joke is stale and boring. Last but not least you changed Link eye color in the third panel,which really isn't much of a mistake so I won't count it off you score. Lets ring up your score *processing* 0/10. Read a tutorial when you have the time.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Go ahead, blame it on the sprite sheet for making your comic so bad. You need lots of improvement. First panel, you used default paint colors, 2nd Panel onward I had no idea what it was. The background was all badly skewed and stretched IT WAS UTTERLY DISGUSTING.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    lol, it has an awsome backround, and you got awsome sprites, all you need to do is just make their bubbles bigger so we can read what they're saying, and maybe make the joke a little easier to understand, like maybe show Link advancing to get his wand, but stops and then farts XD and maybe have him say "works every time" and show the guard chasing him. It's a great comic, you just need more cause and effect sort of thing, but for a first comic it was pretty good ^_^

Years
    thats been done tonnes of times in magazines and flash movies so I don't find the joke funny and why does link have green square around him

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    I don't want to be rude, but those sprites are so crappy looking and I don't get the story very well. So, if your're planning to make another, try to improve it. :\

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    It was the sprite sheet. I was gonna go to Spriters Resourse but it was down. I had to use a Chip Set for a fan game:P The reason the green box is there because I coul;dn't make it transparent at all for some reason. Ah it is a boring joke but at least it is not a discusting/Weird one:P

Back