• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Recolored Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "So many of the moments in my life would make stunning pictures. Of course, I'm an artist, but not a very good one."
    I rummaged through the backpack on my back, and pulled out an artist's book. I showed some of the pictures to Melody, which were much nicer than I thought them to be. Of course, I was very strict on my abilities and left myself room for criticism. I had even drawn a picture of Latias and Latios, just for the heck of it.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    "I have never seen a picture before. Do you you think I would make a good picture?" I asked looking around me. There was green grass, and wild flowers. There was also clean water, and thousands of tall green trees. The sky was also blue with a few clouds. I was the only black and white thing in the area. I looked at the pictures again.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I sat like a human would, focused on Melody, and began drawing. In a couple hours I had drawn a lovely sketch of her surrounded by nature. It was in black and white because it was a rough sketch. I showed it to Melody, anxious about the reply.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I began filling the sketch with color. When I finished, I showed her again.
    "I think you'll like it even better with the colors added."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I smiled warmly.
    "I just picked it up when I was young. I never was really interested until I became a recolored Pokemon. Then I drew a self-portrait and I just loved drawing ever since. No one else understands my work because it mostly involves recolored Pokemon. But I do have this."
    I flipped to an amazing sketch of Latios and Latias playing above the ocean.
    "No, I've never seen them in person, but they are my favorite Pokemon next to Ninetales. I've heard the two are inseparable..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "I might have once... I just can't recall if I did or not."
    I flipped to a detailed sketch of a Flygon.
    "Now a Flygon I've definitely seen. I have an innate love for dragon types for some reason..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I smiled and scratched Melody's head.
    "It's a good start. Shame you don't have actual fingers to draw with..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Yes, that certainly is a good artist tool. Unfortunately, you'd rip the paper if you tried drawing on it. Maybe these forepaws are a blessing of some sort..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I chuckled a bit as Melody grabbed her tail in her mouth.
    "Say, Melody, I wanted to ask you something else..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back