• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Region Beyond Johto

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
  • Yes yes i know another sprite comic by me,though the others one have failed(and need to be closed)i neverthought they would make it anyways but i acutally put alot of time into this one and this is a comic i got a good feel for,such as im going to stick doing this well here it is comments,reviews,anything is accepted

Sprites credit goes to Serebii.net Overworld Archive Thread
    BackSprite of Gold done by me
    Credit goes to Sprites Resources for the mapping.

Plot/Character(s) Updated

Page One
    Page Two

Page Three
    Page Four
    Page Five
    Page Six
    Page Seven
    Page Eight
    Also If you want to be in the comic fill this out
    Name:
    Sprite sheet:
    Pokemon: (Max 4 for now)

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    This looks promising can I join?
    Name: Kaguro
    Sheet:
    The Region Beyond Johto

Pokemon:
    Totodile
    Surf
    Hidden power (it's ground type)
    Slash
    Scary face

Sudowoodo
    Counter
    Rock slide
    Earthquake
    Low kick

Shuckle
    Sludge bomb
    Earthquake
    Rockslide
    Rest

Dunsparce
    Counter
    Body slam
    Rock slide
    Shadow ball.

And if you don't mind I'd like to tell you a little about this character:
    Little is known about this young pokemonmaster, she is very silent, but when she speaks people ought to listen because she never repeats what she says and she is cunning both in pokemon training and pokemon knowledge she has beaten 4 different pokeleagues and roams the lands seeking after strong trainers the only ones she speeks kindly to are her pokemon wich she treats with loving care her pokemon are ruthlessly strong and katsuro is known for going easy at the beggining and when her opponent gets over confident she strikes hard, her pokemon are trained to the extreme her totodile is known for being as strong as a feraligatr and her shuckle is the strongest of its kind.

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • The text doesn't look very good all bunched up...
    It is alright so far...

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    USE NORMAL SPEECH BUBBLES. You have no idea who's talking (usually if it's a minor character that is with a bunch of people that are similar to them, like rocket grunts) and it's for lazy people.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Alright page three and four are now up couldnt post for the last two days because i was at boxing practice,anyways there they are.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • I like this. ^_^ I hope you continue the good work. I may join but I don't have a sprite sheet so I might want to get one.

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Use proper grammar and don't put a lot of black space in the comics.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Jarman said:
    Use proper grammar and don't put a lot of black space in the comics.
    Jarman seriously STFU i really dont care for your opinion,you act like a SA too much

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Hey, if it's not too much trouble, can I be in?

Name: Koji Dragoon

Sprites- Click Here

Pokemon- Houndour/Houndoom aka "Pyra" (she has customized sprites)

Other- Other- A few years ago, he was captured by the Neo Rockets and infused with Rayquaza DNA. He now travels the country with his Houndour. He can turn into a low-level Rayquaza at will, but he still has his hair and goggles on his Pokemon form. He also can fly and use Fire, Ice, Electric, and Dragon attacks when he is in his Pokemon form. He dislikes large crowds, is good at making friends, and likes to tell jokes, but is pretty bad at doing so.

Hope I can be in!

~Ho-Oh

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Tsukasa said:
    Jarman seriously STFU i really dont care for your opinion,you act like a SA too much

Who's SA? And if you don't care about people's opinions, don't post your comics.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Tsukasa said:
    No dude its just you,you get on my **** nerves dont post in my threads

Sukasa, Why do you always gotta be a F***** M*********** A******** we all like your threads but instead you curse at us. You even gave me a bad rep U ****** A**********!!!!!!!1 :badsmile:

Years
  • Tsukasa said:
    No dude its just you,you get on my **** nerves dont post in my threads
    When you post your sprite comics here, EVERYONE are allowed to post their opinion. Be it positive or negative.
    You can't tell someone that they can't post in your thread because their opinion doesn't suit you.

Also, I'm surprised you haven't been caught by a mod yet for leaving out credit on the Gold sprite.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    When you post your sprite comics here, EVERYONE are allowed to post their opinion. Be it positive or negative.
    You can't tell someone that they can't post in your thread because their opinion doesn't suit you.

Thanks Avatar, I knew somebody understood me.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years

Also, I'm surprised you haven't been caught by a mod yet for leaving out credit on the Gold sprite.
    Yea i forgot to put credit,i was in a hurry to post the thread.

???? said:
    Hey, if it's not too much trouble, can I be in?

Name: Koji Dragoon

Sprites- Click Here

Pokemon- Houndour/Houndoom aka "Pyra" (she has customized sprites)

Other- Other- A few years ago, he was captured by the Neo Rockets and infused with Rayquaza DNA. He now travels the country with his Houndour. He can turn into a low-level Rayquaza at will, but he still has his hair and goggles on his Pokemon form. He also can fly and use Fire, Ice, Electric, and Dragon attacks when he is in his Pokemon form. He dislikes large crowds, is good at making friends, and likes to tell jokes, but is pretty bad at doing so.

Hope I can be in!

~Ho-Oh
    Yea im going to add you very soon,On a quick note page five,six,seven,and eight are up,the plot/character(s) has been updated also

Draik

Hi.
    Years
  • I hate this comic.
    Your grammer sucks, usually people talk in normal capitalization.
    There needs to be a space in between the colon and the words.
    Your positioning is off, sprites are either on or off tiles.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    At the beggining I thought your comic was pretty good even with the bad grammar, but right now it just doesn't make any sense why the heck is there a house that looks like a museum in the middle of pallet town? It just doesn't make any sense, the battle scene is really messy first of all the hp thingy is always green and not being able to see the number of hp ticks me off too and I don't see any point in why red challenged gold and putting
    Gold: or Red: to show who's speaking is a big no no, what do you have the colors for then? It looked pretty good at the beggining, but you ruined the comic I hope you're able to save it...

Years
  • Tsukasa said:
    learn to take critisim dude your going over the top and maybe one day you'll flip out one last time

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Blazin Espio is right. If you want to make a good comic you should take other people's critisism and learn from it.

Back