• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Region of Chaos-Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Name: Darkly
    Side: Rebels

Description: A black and grey flygon. he has huge twisted dragon wings and claws as long as unsharpened pencils. he has a blade on the end of his tail and eyes that glow red. he always chooses to wear a black cape. the slight downside to having the long claws is that he sometimes gets them stuck when slashing wood.his eyes also have a small hypnotizing effcet because of their glow it, only lasts for a few seconds though.

Personality: A very smart pokemon, he can build machines and polt evil plans. he is as smart as an alakazam. He is very dark and twisted. he does not care how many people or pokemon die to make his plans work. all he cares about is himself, he often kills the pokemon that fail him.he only lets his salamence assistant survive.(see next sign up sheet)

History: His trainer was an evil scientist who was trying to make the ultimate weapon. he experimented on darkly to make this happen. when all it did was boost his intelligence and change his color and looks. the scientist started plotting to kill him. but darkly overheard these plans and killed him first. Darkly took all of the scientist's equipment and flew away so he would not get caught. he soon came across the rebels and joined them. currently Darkly is one of the highest ranking admins

now for the salamence(he won't be as descriptive as he is just a normal salamence):

Name: Krusha
    Side:Rebels(Darkly's assistant)

Description: He is basically a normal salamence except for the spines running down his back

Personality: a rather stupid pokemon, he is always getting into trouble with other rebels. Nobody knows why Darkly puts up with him. he always goofs off and is usually found playing around with darkly's machines.He has an IQ of 50. He is the only pokemon that Darkly does not kill when he fails him.

History: He was born in the wild as a bagon and suffered extreme brain damage from bashing his head into walls. As a result he got extremely stupid and got kicked out of his clan. so he joined the rebels

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    OOC: They're accepted, but I am expecting you not to overpower either of them in the actual RP.

Seliana, he's been accepted now, sooo... XP

Also, I'm getting rid of the little note on the starting post that tell how many Pokemon are on what side, and all that, just because I'm losing track and it isn't mattering so much to me any more.

AND, here's a little something else:

Name: Shilah (pronounced "shy-la")
    Side: A Neutral Togekiss, technically.

Description: Shilah is rather small for a Togekiss, and she severely lacks physical strength. Her creamy-white down is speckled with red and blue spots on her underbelly, as is normal, but it also has a certain sparkle to it, which is clearly visible if you're looking at her right. (She is a shiny Pokemon.) Her eyes are a deep blue in color.

Personality: Violence and fighting go against Shilah's beliefs. She never cared for causing pain and suffering, and long since vowed to never be part of any kind of battle again. However, she uses her special abilities to aide and heal others in need. Otherwise, she's rather modest, but willing to stand up for herself and sate her mind.

History: Shilah led an uneventful childhood, and was caught on the first day she left gher mother's protection. While her trainer was kind, he was also very concerned with winning battles, something she couldn't bear to do. Shilah told him she would rather be harmed than cause harm, and he ended up releasing her. She had nowhere to go, and had barely an idea of how to live wild (due to how early in life she was captured), so she decided to follow her old trainer, keeping out of sight.

By this time she had evolved into a Togetic thanks to her love for her trainer, and could fly into the trees for shelter. One night, she found herself in a tree with a Staravia who spoke of the Rebellion. The idea did not appeal to Shilah, as she understood how not all humans were cruel. Yet, she couldn't lie to herself either. Her trainer had abandoned her just for her unwillingness to fight, despite their supposed bond. It was a thought she could not argue.

At some point in time, a pair of Rebellion Pokemon murdered Shilah's trainer. At first, she was furious, but a small voice inside her whispered, he deserved it...

Shilah met the same Rebellion Pokemon son after, and one of them, a Raichu, had an infected gash on his paw. This was not the first Pokemon Shilah had healed by concentrating her moves, but it was definately the start of her "occupation".

Ever since, Shilah has operated in and with the Rebellion as a sort of medic. She would never kill or harm a human, or a fellow Pokemon for that matter, but she knew of nowhere else to go and nothing else to do. Besides, she was helping others in working with them...

Other: Shilah is not classed as a Rebellion Pokemon because it goes against her views to fight, and therefore she would not go about performing raids and the like. Also, her alliance is set to change at any given time. Her side is not set in stone by any means.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    'uh... boss?"krusha asked "WHAT!?!" Darkly screamed back "Don't you think that we should kill the captured trairner as soon as we take them hostage?" Krusha asked "No" Darkly said"we must make them suffer first, as we have suffered at their hands" "Uh... what does that mean"krusha asked "ugh... never mind... Here's a question for you! why do I put up with you?" Darkly asked "wait. on second thought, don't answer that..." "ok" "I have a plan... but we are to big to pull it off... Krusha! go get me kendrack... he might be able to help with my plan...

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Kamot had reached Violet City and immediately went to the gym. The gym leader and the others were battling a group of Pokemon. Kamot was highly concerned this was another rebellion attack so he summoned all his Pokemon. Aipom, Hoops, and Punch wer all ready to fight. The attacking group seemed to be led by a group of Dugtrio. With that in mind Kamot sent Punch and Aipom to use Focus Punch on them. The Dugtrio retreated to the holes and the attacking Diglett changed their targets to Kamot. He was in deep trouble but he had to pull through. "Hoops, steel wing and then hypnosis on the targets you miss." the Diglett were hit hard then the ones that dodged were put to sleep. Then Punch and Aipom delivered some sneaky Focus Punches. The Diglett refused to retreat like the Dugtrio had and were willing to risk their lives. Kamot was conflicted but he had to do the right thing.

Then below his feet the Dugtrio appeared and captured him with Sand Tomb. The sand was squeezing the life out of him and the trainers couldn't do anything. As he started to feel the oxygen slip a thunderbolt struck the hole gym field. Even though it was invunerable to Electric attacks the Dugtrio flinched. The sand disappeared and Kamot took the opening. Dugtrio was hit hard by Punch's brick break and was knocked back into their hole. The Diglett were very hurt from the attack so they retreated too. Kamot knew who had used thunderbolt and thanked them.

With that settled Kamot talked to Falkner about joining him in a rebellion take down. However, Falkner refused. "My Pokemon were almost killed by an army of Diglett there is no way I can help. But, I can give you my badge, that way you can use its power." but he declined. Kamot wanted to do it with Falkner not with Falkner's badge. So with that plan shot Kamot left Violet City and headed to the next gym.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    OOC: uh, missingno? Your post was a bit confusing. It didn't explain anything about your situation, and I'm not sure I'm willing to let it slide. Where are they? Why do they have humans they will torture? And you didn't describe anything about the characters or the environment. That's what RPGs are all about, and that post completely left those things out. Please re-make the post. That one did not count toward the RP. Sorry again...

Shilah lay in her next of twigs and leaves, huddled tightly into her warm feathers. She was worried. The raid had just left without its leader, and there were likely to be serious injuries. Injuries she would be expected to heal.

The Togekiss closed her night-sky-blue eyes and sighed. All around she sensed pain and confusion. Being the species she was, she had a sixth-sense, so to speak. Her aura noticed emotions, and when it felt as much sorrow as it did now, it brought her spirits down in an instant

Suddenly, an eerie howl split the silent night air. It chilled her spine and forced her weary eyes open. A call for help.

Her whole being drawn, Shilah rose and flapped her wings. In a few moments she war flying, airborne, darting toward the sound, passing tree after tree in the Ilex Forest. It was her duty to help those in need now. How could she deny such a desperate plea?

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Darkly had just captured some random trainer and was torturing him in the abandoned skyscaper that Darkly currently lives in, when...

'uh... boss?"krusha asked "WHAT!?!" Darkly screamed back "Don't you think that we should kill the captured trairner as soon as we take them hostage?" Krusha asked "No" Darkly said"we must make them suffer first, as we have suffered at their hands" "Uh... what does that mean"krusha asked "ugh... never mind... Here's a question for you! why do I put up with you?" Darkly asked "wait. on second thought, don't answer that..." "ok" "I have a plan... but we are to big to pull it off... Krusha! go get me kendrack... he might be able to help with my plan...

OOC:you are not supposed to know what his plan his... you will find out later. I explained everything this time

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    OOC: Missingno, it really doesn't seem to be going well... This plan that drags Kendrack away from his current business in the Eterna Forest is a bit much, if you ask me. If you've been reading the past few posts, you'd see that there is plenty going on with him right now, and that there's more than one character that hasn't gotten involved with other RPers much yet. They'd be great chances to start getting Darkly involved, but Kendrack really doesn't seem to fit in with this at all. If you insist, I suppose I can try to work around it to fit in what's already going on, but it would be better if you could consider meeting up with another RPer...

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry Seliana.. In my last post I meant to type Shigeko and ended up typing Sakendra instead. *fixes post* I'm perfectly aware of who your characters are. But maybe I (and perhaps others) would have been less confused if you had re-posted your signup. (hint hint)

Missingno: You can attack my character if you want. Just kidding. She's already gonna be.

IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Telvia tooked to Kaleni, up at the sky, at Kendrack, at Shigeko, at Sakendra, and back at Kaleni again, the now beady-eyed Dragonair who kept looking between the little Poochyena and the two Mightyena. When Telvia looked at her, she had an apologetic look on her face.
    "Now what?" Kaleni whispered to Telvia.
    "Hold on, I think I can get us out of here..." Telvia whispered back.

Then Telvia fired two Shadow Balls into the sky. However, when they reached an area of sky some hundred feet above the trees, they materialised into what looked like lines of black smoke...
    "Is that so?" Kendrack's voice brought Telvia's attention back to the forest. "You can stick with me until I leave for the raid, in that case. Then, we will look for this human of yours, and you will kill her. If you refuse to do this, I can easily take both of your lives."
    "And I will be glad to assist," Shigeko added, trying with a bit of difficulty to get up.

After that, Sakendra went over and said something to Kendrack, a plead of some sort. Then Kendrack mentioned Shigeko and Sakendra staying there, and afterward...
    "As for you... Come with me. I'm not risking the chance that you'll run off if given the opportunity."
    Telvia and Kaleni looked at each other, glad that Kendrack did not see the shapes the two Shadow Balls Telvia fired took (they just looked like smoky lines from underneath anyways).
    "Come on, now's our chance to get out of here!" Kaleni whispered to Telvia.
    "Oh we will eventually..." Telvia whispered back, "but not now. I think now it's best if we followed Kendrack."
    "But why? You heard what he said--we have to kill Suneora!"
    "...And we'll find a way out of it," Telvia whispered, as she pulled Kaleni by the ear. "Now come on, let's go..."

Kaleni followed uncertainly behind Telvia as the two wandered through the forest behind Kendrack. Kaleni looked mildly frightened as to what would happen, but Telvia did not. In fact, she eyed Kendrack with a look of displeasure on her face, a look that communicated both "You must be crazy" and "You have frightened my sister" when Kendrack looked back. As long as Kendrack (or any of the rebels for that matter) were nearby, Telvia would do anything to protect Kaleni, and it seemed that Kaleni would do anything to protect Suneora. Yet right now, Telvia and Kaleni had to pretend that they were indeed intent on killing Suneora.
    "Oh come on Kaleni, if you cry I'll throw a Shadow Ball in your face," Telvia whispered to Kaleni, trying to sound a bit harsh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, in Azalea Town...
    "Shite lati-na
    Suni-no sai shile mord-na
    Sio meitura ida kaora
    Ri tou-bi toli, sen latria."

By the time Suneora finished singing the lullaby (Shimuri had provided humming accompaniment), Kaminda was fast asleep, a smile on her face. Of course, nobody could blame her--it really was a happy and calming song, one that always seemed to bring a smile to Kaminda and Shimuri and even Nemora when they heard it. It told about a musical instrument that produced no sound, yet seemed to give those nearby a wonderful feeling that felt a lot like music, the song of their souls. It was quite possibly one of the most popular folk songs from Suneora's home planet, or most definitely the happiest and most beautiful. Which was odd--folk songs were few and far between back there, since most people came up with their own songs to play or sing, based on their own observations of life and its wonders. Or at least that was an idea that was strongly encouraged worldwide--expressing one's creativity was of utmost importance indeed, creativity being one of the so-called twelve wonders of life. That certainly was a quiality that produced beautiful results...

Suneora and the Pokemon were also waiting for Kaleni and Telvia to meet them, as usual. However, the two Pokemon seemed to be taking quite a long time to arrive... But perhaps it meant nothing. Suneora knew perfectly well that Telvia and Kaleni liked to spend some time alone. She even remembered an occasion in the past when she visited Mt. Moon, and Telvia and Kaleni proposed going off on their own for a while. While the two were away, Suneora, Kaminda, Nemora, and Shimuri wandered into Mt. Moon and ended up getting lost. They ended up having to stay in the mountain for two days before finally finding a way out, and by that time Kaleni and Telvia still had not arrived at the meeting spot they had picked out. They instead arrived a day later, having encountered a group of Clefairy and even got to participate in their annual Moon Stone ritual. Suneora was just thinking about that incident, while Nemora continued to slither in a circle and Kaminda continued to snooze and Shimuri continued to sit and hum.

"Se-viper!" Nemora shouted all of a sudden, causing Suneora and the other two Pokemon to look her way. For above the forest, a couple of shadowy shapes appeared. The first was an exclamation point, and the second was some sort of dog-like shape. These shapes hovered in the air a few seconds before quickly vanishing.
    "Oh!" Suneora jumped up at the sight of this, waking Kaminda up. But not by much--the sleepy Cherrim yawned and kept her eyes closed. She was still thinking about that latria Suneora sang about, still wondering what it was, what it looked like, and especially how it sounded.

But now Suneora knew that Kaleni and Telvia were in trouble, as the exclamation point signified. The dog-shape thingy probably indicated the cause of the trouble, although it wasn't very clear as to what it was. Maybe, though, it was a rebel Pokemon... in which case Suneora had to help them.
    "Shimuri, for a while would you mindly protect Kaminda?" Suneora asked hastily. For her, it was easy to tell she was in a panic, because her speech would be messed up--she would not be thinking about non-native language use while in a panic.
    "Chiru chiru tarisu," Shimuri replied, as if to agree--and so let Kaminda sleep instead on a nice, soft, cottony wing.

"Kami ata tou nave," Suneora said to Nemora, inviting her to come along with her.
    And with that, Suneora bolted towards the forest, her intent set on helping Telvia and Kaleni with whatever it was that was troubling them. Nemora followed behind, excited at the possibility of fighting rebel Pokemon.
    "Viper... viper..."
    Although Nemora had a bit of a hard time catching up with Suneora, she slithered along the forest floor as best she could, occasionally getting poked by sharp sticks on the floor. True, a Seviper could travel a little faster than a human could, but Suneora was definitely one of the faster humans out there, and Nemora had the disadvantage of having a rough surface to slither on, and trees to maneuver around. At least the good thing was that she could feel Suneora's footsteps from quite a distance away, so if she couldn't see her anymore, she could still find her. Which was good at this point, for just then Suneora leaped over a tree stump, weaved between a couple of trees, and disappeared behind some bushes, not losing speed during any of it.

As Suneora ran, she occasionally glanced to the side in the hopes of finding Telvia or Kaleni. But once she got a little bit further, she bumped into something... It was too small and soft to be a tree--it felt more like a bird of some sort. As Suneora got a look, she realised she had bumped into a Togetic, who apparently was also in a hurry.
    "Oh, sorry, really, I am sorry..." Suneora panted, bowing slightly to the Togetic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Hmm, both Suneora and Shilah seem to be in a hurry to help someone...

KingKaos

Years
  • Kamot had just reached Azalea town and found that Bugsy was ready to help him in the rebellion attack. So Bugsy decided to take some of Kamot's rebellion balls and captured the Pokemon that he was keeping locked up. Bugsy chuckled as he now had an army to protect his gym and the town. As thanks Bugsy tried to give Kamot his badge. Once again he denied the badge then left the gym. He looked over to the forest and got a weird feeling. Kamot understood this place was about to be attacked so he went to Kurt's house. Once he got into Kurt's house they started to discuss how they could improve the abilities of the rebellion balls. They thought of adding the abilities of the other pokeballs to the rebellion balls. Kamot thought that was a good idea so he started to go pick some acorns and helped bill add the abilities. The other pokemon layed on the floor and napped as they were tried from travelling. Aipom soon sensed a strange vibe and jumped out the window. Kamot took a rebellion ball that was ready and went with Aipom. Kamot knew something was bugging him. When he reached Aipom he was standing outside the forest ready to fight something.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    "Toge?" Shilah yelped, realizing that she had just flown straight into something. Her eyes widened. It was a human!

Just... Just fly away. Don't tell anyone... Just go.

The howl came again, this time even more pleadingly desperate... Shilah stared straight into the human female's eyes, a feeling of curiosity rising in her mind. The next second, she sook it off. Now was not the time.

"Togek..." she seemingly whispered under her breath. Then, she flapped her wings and darted back into the trees, toward the howl, half fearing that she would be chased and captured, and somehow, half-fearing she would not see the human again.

"Why isn't help coming?" hissed Kendrack. He was growing agitated now. His howls were an obvious plea for help, seeing as it would be better to get someone to come to 'Kendra rather than to have to lead them back. It would take less time. Then he could proceed with the raid.

Glancing back at the two Pokemon following him, he recieved a furious glare from the Haunter's red eyes.

"I don't decide the laws the Rebellion sets into place," Kendrack growled coldly, "Did you honestly expect me to simply let you both go?"

Then came an unfamiliar scent. A flicker of noise came to his ears. Someone was coming. By the sounds of it, they were flying.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • OOC: And now it's Telvia and Kaleni who have nothing to do.

As the Togetic flew off, Suneora saw that it was headed in the exact same direction Suneora was initially heading. Therefore, she decided to follow it. Maybe there was even the possibility that she was answering a distress call, one that came from Telvia or Kaleni perhaps. So Suneora continued her previous routine of running and jumping over obstacles and weaving in and out and around trees... although Shilah was flying faster than she could ever run, even if the ground was level. But Suneora continued running. Occasionally the thought of how Kaleni and Telvia were doing entered her mind, but for now most of her focus was on the path ahead of her, so as to minimise her chances of running into something or someone else.

Meanwhile, Nemora sat still for a while, having slithered over a sharp pinecone a few seconds earlier. But she did focus on the ground underneath her after a while, laying the entire length of her body on the ground to feel for vibrations... and soon enough she sensed the pattering of footsteps moving swiftly away from her. Knowing this to be Suneora, Nemora raised her head back up and continued through the forest, heading in the direction of Suneora's footsteps. She tried to hurry up a bit, in case someone attacked Suneora upon reaching her destination...

As Suneora got closer to her destination, she heard howling... most likely coming from a Pokemon. As she was wondering where it came from, she slowed to a stop near a clearing, where there was a Poochyena, a Mightyena, a Roserade, and a dead Quilava, and a glimpse of the Togetic she saw earlier. Fortunately she was far away enough so that none of these Pokemon could see her, but she wondered if they could hear or smell her... and therefore kept her guard up.

"Sssseviper."
    A hiss sounded behind Suneora, who turned around to see that Nemora had arrived. Nemora had just spotted the Pokemon in the clearing, wondering if they were rebels or not. If any of them were, she would be prepared for battle...
    "Nemora," Suneora whispered, "I follow that Togetic... I will... all right?"
    Again Suneora had messed up her grammar in a state of (however mild) panic...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: I'll end it here to give Shilah a chance to do whatever she wants to do before Suneora finds Kaleni and Telvia... and to give Shigeko and Sakendra (and maybe Emerald, if AExcalibur posts) a chance to encounter Suneora.

Seliana

Mrs Popo
    Years
  • OOC: Ugh! Guys I am so sorry for any scarcity from me! I've lost my Net and am currently on my Nan's. I promise to try and get on when I can, like now.

Shigeko stiffened at the howl, her nose twitching and realising it was the male Mightyena...Kendrack, hadn't 'Kendra called him that? Shigeko frowned slightly, struggling once more and muffling her fear of being vulnerable as the burn twinged. Damn it! This was not supposed to be so hard; it was only a burn! A burn in a hell of a spot on her scarred neck but still...

Chest billowing as she breathed deeply, Shigeko turned to regard Sakendra silently, her amber eyes both seeking and accusing. The young Poochyena had the grace to look sheepish, but she quickly backed it up, tossing her young head stubbornly.

"Shigeko, he was protecting me when those human smelling Pokemon came. He could have killed me when we saw each other, but he didn't!"

"And what was stopping him from killing me as I am now?"

"He looks scary, he does, I know he does Sister. But I still like him, and I know you felt like you could trust him too, because you NEVER let anyone help us!"

'Kendra's ears drooped slightly. "Besides, I don't like us always being alone. I want to make a friend, and he's a good choice, because he's like us!"

Shigeko looked as though she wanted to argue, but as usual, her baby sister's wide eyes and simple, childish logic won over, and she sighed, shifting slightly. The blood from the Quilava still clung to her, and the metallic smell was actually starting to get to her in her vulnerability.

It hadn't fogged her senses though, and a soft sound immediately carried to her ears. She stiffened at the unfamiliar scent, swivelling her head towards the front of them. Likewise, Sakendra stiffened, her ears flattening against her head. She wasn't a strong fighter, she was too young...and Shigeko was out! Sakendra glanced at her sister's quickened breathing as Shigeko began to growl, and a terrifying though came to the young Pokemon.

What if it was a HUMAN?

That did it. Not caring if it wasn't a human, 'Kendra did the only thing she could think of. Backing towards her sister protectively, her tail swished violently as she threw her head back and howled. It was shriller than her sister's and broken, the cry of a young one only testing her lungs, but it was a howl. A howl for help, the only image in the cub Pokemon's mind that of her newest, to her, protector.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Kendrack's fur stood up on end as he caught a whiff of the air. His eyes widened and his heart skipped a beat. I smell it. Human. And a Poison Pokemon... That can't be good. Especially not for 'Kendra's wounded sister...

He was about to turn to the two Pokemon he'd taken as prisoners, so to speak, and to act as if he were completely calm with the situation when in reality he was growing quite frightful. Something stopped him, however. A flurry of shimmering, glowing white feathers. A Togekiss. A shiny one.

"I heard your howling cries," she explained in a gentle, honey-like voice, "You are in need of aid? I am a healer of the Rebellion."

"Back there, by the tree in the clearing," Kendrack growled, "There's a wounded female Mightyena."

The Togekiss nodded and zoomed off, guided by the sound of another, much weaker howl. Kendrack looked to the Dragonair and Haunter.

"Do you sense that? A human is nearby. This may be your first chance to prove your loyalty."

His tone was very serious, and all fear had left his crimson-colored eyes. It was clearly pointed out by his expression that he would expect them to kill the human, be it their trainer or someone comepletely harmless.

KingKaos

Years
  • Kamot and Aipom had stood around long enough so he got his bags and pokemon. He ran outside to the forest and rushed in with Aipom clinging to his shoulder. While he ran a mysterious pokemon was following them, but it wasn't a rebel pokemon. Kamot suddenly stopped and saw a group of pokemon together. The pokemon didn't seem too friendly and one of them looked like they had just got done fighting. Kamot's leg started to shake as he could feel that he had gotten into deep trouble. Aipom rubbed his head and soon the shacking started to stop.The Mightyena that was standing with a Dragonair and Haunter was the one givng out a bad aura. He knew he wasn't ready to fight them. Then a pokemon appeared by his side. The pokemon was the Elekid that had protected him at the Violet City gym. Elekid was ready to fight, but at the same time wasn't ready. Kamot grabbed Elekid by the arm and decided they would leave and get stronger. So they attempted to rush out before the pokemon noticed them. As he walked out he stepped on a twig and knew what was next.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back