• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
  • You have fire in your eyes? I'll have to BAN you to prevent any heat-vision induced injuries to other innocent PC members.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I ban you, Absolitude, for capitalizing, recoloring, underlining AND italicizing the word "ban".

B-b-banned!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd been telling you for hours to get a capital username..this just can't do, your banned unless you get a capital.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Using a right-aligned signature, are you? Think you're a big bad rebel for doing so, do you? Well let me tell you something, lassie, I won't tolerate that on my watch! You're getting a warning for now, but that signature had better be centered by the time I come back or by golly you'll be in trouble the likes of which you've never seen before. xO

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Proper grammar and spelling is a must at PC. Spell better or else bannage.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Your location doesn't exist as much as mine does, unless your reffering to a game, which is totally banned. Warnage.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • 'Warnage' and 'bannage'? I don't think those words exist BANNED for using words from an alternate dimension.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    You are banned for having Naruto in your theme at all, he's the most annoying character in the show. So sorry, but you are banned =D

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Sorry, but you have Alphonse Elric in your theme, he's the coolest character in FMA, so you're BANNED

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well, your banned for banning me over Alphonse. You just don't do that >=O ~Banned~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You must be warned for joining my forum so late in the time it was made. *Doesn't understand herself*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back