• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You've posted again, I thought I banned you for one year? *Rebanz*

Years
Banning people for a year is not a ban, it is a suspension. You need to look through the rule book of being a moderator. During that time, you are.. BANNED!

~You are banned. Have a nice day. =)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well..now that time is up, So I'll have to ban you for not living in Australia..It's teh bestz@!

Years
Your wrong. Australia was once known as a prison island for British people. It's also one of the hottest places on earth, and lives some of the most dangerous animals in the world. It's not the best until you travel around and see for yourself.

Your time from banishment, was until you read the rulebook. That was too fast, sorry but your banned forever.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Um...you know things about Aus that much people don't know. We can't let this info get out, *Warns and hides*

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
I'm sorry, but your theme has by far exceeded the allowed pinkness limit. Furthermore, you come from an island of miscreants so you're a suspicious person by definition. You're hereby warned, so tone down the pinkness or face the consequences. I'm keeping an eye on you. <.<

Years
Your PC family does NOT include me, for this, this makes me sad, and thus, making a moderator sad is against the rules.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
Canada huh? Sorry, PC service will be terminated in the upper northern hemisphere as of 2 hours from now, so i might as well BAN you since you won't be able to access PC anyway =)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
The one above me will be banned for using two different types of fonts, but the ban will be shortened for being so polite.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
you're BANNED for twice as long for softening up >:O Softies are not allowed here *shot*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Sonic makes for a terrible avvy. *Warns*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You likey my old yukky Flygon banner eh? That so deserves a warning.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Your location says '×♥~Um..UTC +9 timezone atm? :3', and last time I checked, there is no such location on earth. Spreading false information is very rude, so I'll have to give you a warning. If you don't change your location immediately, further warnings will be given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back