• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Road to Pokemon Master! OOC Thread

Tehila

Just here for the cake. (:
Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Just have to say, best roleplay ever.

I've never laughed so much during one. (:

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Lmao! Wow, I can totally see that.

You kids and your "insert a bunch of random items here"

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Shut up Mokuba!

But seriously, I thought our two chars could be friendly rivals. I think this could be because Magby and Elekid get along, I just always saw a connection between Elekid and Magby. So if you're interested say something.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Something. :)

But yes, I do believe Magby and Elekid should get along.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha nice ending to the tense situation. Stupid Akura...

Well, Tehila, should we simply skip to the next morning or is there something more worth playing out this evening?

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • I have willed myself to write at least more than 700 words per post a day. If I don't wann get left behind, I better let my creative juices flowing, especially since I just made a big move on my RPing... (not sure if anyone gets this, but meh)

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Well that defiantly beats my way of usually writing like three short posts a day.

Anyways, I wanted to know what you want the relationship between our chars could be. If we meet in the day we could be the kind of rivals (or enemies) who battle and just don't like each other. I think it would be interesting to see a hardcore battler who doesn't care about their Pokemon's wellbeing against a stubborn kid who refuses to lose or to give in.

Also, I think it should be this way because, no offense, but Leo seems like the guy who would get Theo pretty mad.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    xD!

This is getting juicy, it makes me eager to get on and read what drama or awkward situation is coming next.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We're definitely building up something at least ^^ I gotta give Akura more personality. Or perhaps she can just be the quiet, determined one the others don't know much about. I haven't decided.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    One way or another, Liem will learn about her. I based him off of myself, he's curious about other people. Like what they're thinking, what drives them, what bothers them, their story, ya know? And btw, this is Nukoe, decided to make a different account to Roleplay Liem.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    xD I had no idea! Alt accounts... dangerous things.

I hope so :) Akura would need someone to make her a little more open.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • @Noob Hacker - Sure! Leo and Theo could definitely be rivals. And Theo not liking Leo is not offending at all. People aren't supposed to like Leo at all. Problem now is where to meet... (or how)

@Nukoe - Sorry about bunnying Piper a little (I just made her yawn xD ) I give you the right to bunny Leo anytime you want (if legal allowed) Oh, and Leo just attempted to catch a Rattata :)

I kind of just finished typing in my RP post. I believe I've been on Route 01 for quite a while now and I've let Leo move on to Viridian City. Sorry if it's too long, and I probably made a lot of mistakes on it because I didn't get the time to read it after I finished typing :(

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Hello, may I please reserve Bonsly? :)

I am pretty new to the whole role play stuff so please bare with me! I do have a couple questions though. For the SU do I write it on here or the Role Play board? Also, what all do I have to write in it? I know I have to write the name, gender, appearance, history, and personality, but is there anything else?

Thanks! :3

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Okay. So I'm at a good position right now. This could either be the point where Tallie, Akura, and Theo decide to join one another. Or this could be where Theo meets Leo. Or I could continue about my merry way.

Also, I know this is none of my business, but I think that SU's should be shut down sometime soon. I mean, we're almost out of starters.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • Iwasapony- Go ahead and post your SU here. I'll evaluate it, I'm decently lenient, everyone begins somewhere.

NoobHax- Yes, I'm just going to allow it open for a little longer. More people = better and a lot of people reserved but never signed up.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I was wondering if I could reserve Mime Jr. if it's not taken already. I know you guys have started already but I'd love to try this out. I'm also new, but this RP seems pretty simple. I was accepted to another just today, but I think I'll be able to handle two. ^_^ I can have my SU up sometime today if it's alright. :)

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    (Okay, here we go! (: I wouldn't mind if you guys gave me some advice, since this is only my second time role playing! Thanks! )

Name: Bonnie Waters

Appearance:
    Bonnie has the looks of a Pageant girl. She has tan skin with minimal acne, only because she is young and her hormones haven't really kicked in yet. Her face is round, but looks even rounder with her excessively large curly hair that pretty much adds 3 inches to her height. Bonnie has large blue eyes, with long black lashes. She uses her "puppy dog" look to get what she wants. Above her eyes she has perfectly arched eyebrows, that can help make a pretty mean face when she gets grumpy.

Bonnie, being the fashionista she is, is always up to date with the newest trends....even if they aren't suppose to be made for ten year olds. Her outfit consist of an over-sized, grey floral shirt with split shoulders, distressed torn skinny jeans(They are made that way, Bonnie would never were dirty clothes!) and pink flats that feature lovely rhinestones at the toes.
    History:
    Bonnie has lived in a large home near Cerulian City all her life. She comes from a wealthy family, her father, Bennie Waters, was the inventor of a breakfast pastry called the "Yum Yums", which is dough filled with different berries or Poffins. Being home schooled, Bonnie didn't make many friends, so instead she turned to shopping. And since her family had money, and Bonnie was an only child, she got what she wanted....and she wanted clothes. So thus started Bonnie's addiction to clothes, she had to everything; acid wash jeans, ruffles, diamonds, dresses, EVERYTHING. Soon her parents realized that she was out of control, but when they tried to get rid of some of her clothes Bonnie would just look up at them, pout her lip and begin to cry. Of coarse, being the type of parents they were they would give in.

One day Bonnie was sitting in front of her house, brushing her favorite baby doll's hair and humming a tune, when she noticed a Growlithe standing right in front of her. She smiled and patted the Puppy Pokemon's soft orange head and then continued to play with her doll. But, she saw something slimy drip onto the doll, and with reflex she threw it down in disgust. The Growlithe stared at the doll and back at Bonnie. Bonnie swore she saw the pokemon smirk before grabbing her doll and running off....never to be seen again. And since that day Bonnie has a had a hatred towards all Growlithe's and fire types.

On Bonnie's Tenth birthday, instead of receiving a bunch of clothes and other expensive gifts, she received an old leather bag full of necessities for a long trip. Her parents told her that she was going to go on a Journey, to become a Pokemon master and to learn that there is more to life then clothes and money. Bonnie denied and said she would rather have clothes, but for the first time in Bonnie's life her parent's did not let her have her way.

Personality:
    Snooty- Bonnie believes that she is just an amazing girl and that everyone should bow down to her.
    Selfish- If Bonnie can't have something she thinks no one should have it.
    Devilish- If Bonnie doesn't like someone she will try her best to make that person's life miserable.
    Spoiled- Bonnie's parents have spoiled her all her life, so she believed that she should be spoiled by everyone.
    Perfectionist- Everything has to be perfect in Bonnie's head. Handwriting, clothes, hair, just everything. Her parents realized how bad it was when they went into her room and saw that every book she had was alphabetized, her clothes were arranged by their color; lightest to darkest, and there wasn't a speck of dirt.

Last edited:

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • Luff100, Mime Jr. is reserved.

Pony, accepted, looks like Piper is going to have an enemy. xD Go ahead and post as if you had already obtained your Pokemon and an Eevee. Go ahead and PM me what Eeveelution you'd like.

Yes, I've decided to go multiples on Eeveelutions!
    Luff, you're the last player so sign up, show me what you've got and then SU's will be CLOSED.

Back