• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Road to Pokemon Master! OOC Thread

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! :) I will start writing ASAP!

Oh, let me introduce myself

Hi, my name is Pony and my favorite color is purple. :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    xD Nice to meet you Pony. You make it obvious what your favorite color is. :P

Your Character is now up on the front page of the RolePlay. Choose a gender for your Eevee!

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Since I like to establish character relationships prior to them actually meeting, I would like to do so with you as well, Pony.

Now judging from your character's personality, if her and Theo meet it won't be a pretty sight. You see the kinds of rich people who go along throwing money around are the kind of people Theo has no respect for. Mainly because it reminds him of his parents and because he finds people who rely on money and material wants despicable.

So yeah, don't expect nice comments from me. :P

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Name: Claudia King

Appearance: Claudia has blonde hair which is so saturated that it looks almost bright yellow. It hangs stick straight. Her bangs are cut straight across, just slightly above her eyebrows. It frames her face like a picture. Claudia has green eyes which are round, along with eyebrows that arch high on her face. This gives her the appearance of always being surprised. She has a few freckles on her nose and cheeks. She wears a yellow and white striped shirt with a black tank top underneath. The yellow shirt hangs loosely off of one shoulder (making the black top underneath visible) and is long enough on her that she could also wear it as a dress. She wears black tights underneath her shirt, and wears high-topped blueish-grey Converse shoes. The bag she carries with her is dark brown leather, given to her by her mother and father to start off her journey. It has many pockets and compartments in order to hold pokeball's and other items, with a long strap so she can hang it over her shoulder. Claudia also carries around a music player and can almost always be seen with black headphones either on her ears or around her neck.

History:
    Claudia had a normal life growing up. Born into a middle-class family in Cerulean City, she had a loving mother and father along with an older brother and sister, who were twins. Claudia's mother was a nurse for humans and worked often at the hospital. She had two Chansey and a Meowth. One Chansey would often stay home to take care of Claudia and her two siblings when her father wasn't home, and Meowth was just a house pet. Claudia's father went out everyday, but she did not know where he went. He did not talk about his work. He had an Arbok, which would purposely scare Claudia as a child when it knew it wouldn't be caught.

Because of her father's Arbok, Claudia had been slightly frightened of Pokemon (other than her mother's Chansey) when she was very young, but with the help of her brother and sister she grew to love them, realizing that not all Pokemon were like her father's Arbok. She had a fondness for grass and water types, as they seemed the most gentle to her. However, there had always been one Pokemon she was frightened of no matter what: Mr. Mime. This was due to her watching a scary movie as a child that featured a Mr. Mime.

When Claudia's brother and sister turned ten, they each started a Pokemon journey of their own, having Pokemon their parents had given them. Claudia had begged to go with them but her mother and father had refused, saying she was too young. Claudia was determined to show them that when she turned ten, she would become an even better trainer than her brother and sister had become.

Personality: Claudia becomes excited easily, which often causes her to be clumsy and even annoying to others. When she gets excited about something she can't help but talk about it to whoever is around. However, she is very determined as she feels she has to live up to the high expectations given to her, but this doesn't come easy for her and she has to work hard. She is not frightened easily, but when she does become frightened she will almost shut down, needing others to defend her. It often takes Claudia a long time to do something properly. She knows this, but doesn't like when people tell her she does something wrong and will usually refuse any help offered. She would rather get it right on her own than have help, and being as determined as she is, she will eventually get it right. Claudia can also be slightly forgetful. Other than that, Claudia is really very friendly and can/will become friends with almost anyone. She is able to see the good in most people and will give them a chance.

I hope that's good, I can add more if you'd like. And since I have a feeling you'll ask, I'd like my Eevee to be female. :) OH and lol, I want Mime Jr.'s nickname to be Cookie, despite it being male.

Also do you want me to post starting at the Oak Lab? I can post how I get my Pokemon and then just run to catch up, or just start wherever you'd like. Doesn't matter to me.

And uuh... you can call me just Luf if you'd like. :P I'm so new, eesh.

Last edited:

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    The Noob Hacker- Is it bad that I am kind of excited about that? xD

Okay, so I posted my first post woot woot! Ahh its gonna be a great relationship between Bonsly and Bonnie. :) And I just realized;

Bonsly Bonnie

I didn't even mean to do that :D

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Possibly, quite possibly.

By the way, Nukoe, on your alt you said you wanted to catch another Pokemon. That wouldn't happen to be Slowpoke would it? I was just wondering because I'm still contemplating whether or not I want one. But this is important because I don't want to have the same Pokemon as someone else. So if you want it than go, I have another Water type in mind that I will probably get instead of Slowpoke anyways. I just have to hope nobody else gets the Pokemon I want. :paranoid:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm sorry for not posting for a few days. I'm ill at the moment and shouldn't be sitting at the computer even .___.

I'm also very busy with school and other things in life. It's crazy, to tell the truth. So unless I can find the time to post in the next few days, I'll probably drop out....... I hate to, since this is a really nice RP
    ;________________________; But IRL has got to come first.

I'll let you know if I think I can find the time or if I'll drop out. Now... I just need to sleep...

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Om nom nom.

I am so impatient. -__-

On a better note, I think I have a pretty decent story for when Bonnie catches her next Pokemon. Haha. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And I'm sorta hiding from school work and not tired, after sleeping for two days >_> so i'm just posting in this RP a little~ seems I can't pull myself away xD I'm eager to move on the story, but I want my pokémon to get stronger >:D who will find Akura first, hmmm?

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Haha! Same here, except for the whole school work part....Monday is the start of my second semester wahoo. -__-

& I would totally have Bonnie wonder on over to Akura, but she kinda started a conversation with Claudia, and I don't want to be a meanie bobini and ditch her. :3

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I was seriously contemplating whether I wanted a Shellder or a Slowpoke. Then I just said screw it and went the the pink blob. I need a Water type anyways.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Since when can you catch a Slowpoke outside Viridian? xD

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I believe it said in the grass surrounding the town. And is it really too crazy to think that a Slowpoke would be near a pond near a city? Is it?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not complaining, I was just wondering ;) Nukoe said she'd give us the pokémon catchable on each route though.

I will provide the routes, the Pokemon found on the routes, and just to keep things fair, I will determine whether or not you successfully capture a Pokemon or not. I will tell you when your Pokemon are ready to level up and evolve.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You DO have blue hair though 8D
    Maybe I got carried away too :/ since Nukoe should probably post the next route before we enter it. Not that we don't know what the routes look like or what pokémon are found there though... *has played tha games over an over*

Back