• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The S.S. Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Name:Vance
    Description:Creepy, dark, and mysterious.
    Pokemon Party:Meowth, Rapidash, Alakazam.
    Team Rocket or Trainer: Team Rocket

Vance decided to attack some innocent trainer and walk away rich. He noticed a girl with a Blaziken and decided to attack. "Go, Alakazam. Use your psychic."

OOC:OMG I spelled pyschic correctly..or did I? -.-

Last edited:

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    occ: I think you did. Thanks for joining.

ic: Luke looked around. What was going on? The trainers around had started fighting his team, and it looked like they were winning. Over near the corner, a trainer was fighting a Team Rocket member. When the Team Rocket member sent out his Magar, Luke saw what was about to happen. "No!" he yelled as the magmar let our a flamethrower- right into the boiler room. "She's gonna blow!" yelled a crew member as everyone swarmed toward the lifeboats.

Adaia

Wind Gypsy
    Years
    Adaia heard someone yell and her eyes widened in shock before she turned, returned Blaziken, sending out Vitesse and grabbing Dymitry's arm.
    'The ship's gonna blow!' she said as she yanked him towards the ponyta and then hopped on herself. Vitesse reared and whinnied. 'Come on!' Suddenly she saw an Alakazam and it sent a Psycic towards her, hitting Vitesse in the chest. The ponyta fell sideways and Adaia fell off. She scrambled to her feet and then quickly returned Vitesse. Then she strode towards the Rocket behind the Alakazam, grabbing them by the front of their shirt. 'I wouldn't normally tell you but this ship is going to blow,' she snarled. 'Now MOVE.'

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "Like YOU tell me what to do." I sneered, "Alakazam, return."

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
    Silver had returned from getting Sceptile to find that his Pokemon had won. Eevee was still breathing hard, but he was grinning. <See? I told you.> Silver looked at where they had entered. "Rocket members...a cruise ship..." It struck him like a thunder bolt. "This is like the S.S. Anne!" Silver returned his Pokemon and ran out to search the ship, with Eevee on his heels.

Years
    Scott, who was near the Magmar that set the boiler room alight, was dazed for a second then realized-the ship was going to blow! GO VAPREON! Even though vapreon was somewhat weak compared to Scott's other pokemon, was a water pokemon. VAPREON-WATERGUN stop the boiler from exploding. But it was a lost cause. After about 30 seconds of watergunning, Scott realized it was hopless, retuned Vapreon, and ran to the life boats with the rest of the passengers.

Adaia

Wind Gypsy
    Years
    Adaia grabbed Dymitry's arm and pulled him along the corridor before letting go and letting him run himself.
    'We have to get to the deck,' she shouted. 'Come on!'

OOC: whoa it's been ages since i've been here!

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
    OOC: I know...It's like a graveyard here...

Silver ran to the deck, and Eevee collapsed in a pile of fur and sweat behind him. <Next time, don't run. We could take the express elevator...> Sceptile released itself from it's Pokeball and looked around. Silver surveyed the room from one side to the other as he heard a laugh. It was followed by a howling that came from all over, then finally a screeching. "One little boy...That's the best this ship has to offer?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back