• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The S.S. Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    Yay! my first RP topic:

It's been three years after the faithful day when Team Rocket attacked the S.S. Anne. Since then, most Team Rocket members have been captured and the team has ceased. That's what everybody thought, a few members of Team Rocket Remained. These few members recruited younger members in hopes of rebuilding the great power they once had. In hopes of showing the new team's power they set off to re-try some of their past failed atempts. They got their chance. After the shipwreck of the S.S. Anne, scientists have been working on building a bigger and better ship. After years of planning and building, the S.S. Annie was built. Seeing their chance, Team Rocket infultrated the companies, and took complete control of the operation. They then proceded to invite all of the pokemon trainers who easily defeated them in their last attack. On the ship, Team Rocket will attack the trainers. But their attack will not work out, and admist the battle a tank will be damaged. Everyone will be evacuated except eight people, four trainers and four Team Rocket members. After the explosion, all eight of them wash up on the shore of a dense, unknown forest south of Lillycove. In order to survive, the trainers have to put aside their differences to survive.

You will either play as a trainer invited as a passenger on the ship or a Team Rocket member. You will board the ship in Slateport. You can start as soon as you sign up.

The Form:

Name:
    Personality: (Don't worry too much about this, it is mostly a basic idea)
    Pokemon Party:
    History: (Optional)
    Team Rocket or Trainer: (This is basicly which one you are)
    Other: (Anything else?)

Here's mine:

Name: Roy
    Description: Blue bandana, tan skin, brown hair, black shirt and jeans
    Personality: Kind and outgoing
    Pokemon Party: Wingull, Wailmer, Politoad,
    History: Roy has grown up on a ship his entire life. Although he was just 12 when the S.S. Anne was attacked, he still remembers it very clearly.
    Team Rocket or Trainer: Trainer
    Other: Roy is training to become a junior member of a Cruise Ship.

As this is my first one and all, if you would like to sudgest things, or point things out, feel free! :P

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: ha ha! cuite! ill join!

name: teresa
    description: sholder length blonde hair,green bandanna, long black shirt, loose blue jeans
    personality: likes challenges, but is nice and always kind to her peers.(ha ha! im so smart! i know alot of words!)
    pokemon: vulpix, plusle, blazeken(ack! i cant spell!!!)
    history: her parents died protecting a bunch of pokemon from team rocket, so she hides her sadness by acting happy, but inside is actually very depressed.
    team rocket or trainer:trainer
    other:training for the title of worlds best pokemon contestant

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Sounds cool

Name: Erzsebet
    Description: Tall, black hair, green eyes, wears long black pants, black blouse, knee high black boots and a black reverend's overcoat
    Personality: Loner, quiet, dark and cold towards other strangers but friendly towards friends
    Pokemon Party: Sableye(Darkness), Umbreon(Gothica), Houndoom(Tristania), Shuppet(Priest), Skarmory(Gaia), Dragonair(Winterborn)

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Name: Max
    Description: Blue eyes and black hair with an anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves and a coat.
    Personality: Very friendly, but really brave at battles. Will always fight for justice.
    Pokemon Party: Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Lugia (can we have legends? if not, I apologize and I will edit this) Nidorino, Groyvile.
    History: (Optional)
    Other:

Adaia

Wind Gypsy
    Years
    Name: Adaia
    Description: dark skinned, golden eyes, long black hair. wears long billowing red pants, longsleeved billowing red embroidered white shirt, red silk scraf as bandanna,
    Personality: quiet, suspicious, distrustful, only trusts those she knows and her pokemon.
    Pokemon Party: ponyta (a black pelted one called Vitesse), blaziken (called Pyro), gengar (called Spect), zigzagoon (called Ziggy)
    History: her father was a gypsy, her mother was a normal person. when Adaia was 5, her mother was killed in a accident that Team Rocket caused (they didn't mean to kill her). Adaia was sent to an orphanage which is responsible for her personality. As soon as she was old enough, she set out on her pokemon quest with her first pokemon, a torchic called Pyro, and her mother's rare black ponyta.
    Team Rocket or Trainer: trainer

Other: do we start as we're getting on the ship?

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    Name: Silver
    Description: Silver has brwon hair and eyes, and what he wears will vary.
    Personality: Silver likes to polish his Steelix, party, and battle people.
    Pokemon Party: Eevee, Steelix, and Altaria. (others in his box)
    Other: Eevee will do anything that involves a high-voltage electric fence.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    occ: :D I'm glad people are coming. So far we have six people, we need two more. Everyone may start as people arrive on a boat, everything else goes on later.

ic: The Captain gazed out onto the sparkling ocean. Smiling, he stroked his gray beard. One of the first mates ran up to him, "Sir, the weather forcast predicts for sunny overcast skies the next week." the captain smiled, "Excellent, the guests should be ariving soon." The Captin walked over to thetrainer rooms to do a final check. There were definatly more trainers on board then last time. Strangely, their sponser company had specialy requested certain trainers be invited. The captain shrugged walking over the the speaker, "Attention all ship mates! Please open the gates and let the guests in."

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    A girl dressed all in black and acompanied(sp) by a little Umbreon reached the ship. They both looked at it's spectacular size and the nice presence it gave out to all who looked upon it. Erzsebet smiled and then looked at her Umbreon and said, "This is gonna be great, Gothica! Nothing but blue skies, ocean breeze in our faces and you know how awesome the ocean is at night. Well let's get going. Last one to the ship is a rotten egg!" Both Erzsebet and Gothica raced towards the ship in hopes of having a wonderfull time and enjoying themselves.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I was amazed with such huge ship infront of me. With Pikachu on my shoulders, we entered the huge ship. "wow, this going to be incredible, Pikachu! sea, fresh air, and of course, trainers! you don't know how much I want to meet new trainers, and always like to try to battle them" I told my Pikachu.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Name: Dymitry
    Description:Long black cloak embroided with stiches. White eyes and long black straight hair. Eye shadow.
    Personality: Not very social, self keeping, emotionless, cold
    Pokemon Party:Umbreon, Gengar, Sneasel
    History: He remained in shock bearing the death of his entire family on the shipreck. He has become lifeless and only finds one goal in his life, revenge.

Dymitry walked in with only one thing in mind, to defeat Team Rocket. He had some how knew that several Team Rocket were present. He entered to a room full of trainers and passengers. So many innocent people... He thought. He continued to a bench. He sat down and gently layed his Umbreon on his laps and began caressing his fur.
    He did not look up, not even a glance at anyone. He just pondered how his plan would fall. He was extremely determined to whipe out Team rocket and any other accomplice of them.

Last edited:

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Erzsebet tried to run as fast as her legs could carry her but by the time she reached the ship Gothica was all ready there. She stopped to catch her breath while Gothica seemed just fine. "Oh sure you have four legs while I have two." Said Erzsebet as she smiled at her Umbreon. She looked around and saw other trainers on board as well. Some looked very strong while others had rookie written on their foreheads.

Gothica ran around and looked extremely happy to see so many Pok?mon and trainers so Erzsebet decided to release her Pok?mon so Gothica wouldn't feel so lonely. "All right, c'mon out guys." A Sableye, Shuppet, Skarmory, Houndoom and Dragonair appeared and looked around excitely. "Now listen up guys. I want you on your best behavior. We'll meet back here in an hour, I'll go check the place out."

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    Silver sat on the boat, watching over his Eevee. The only thing that distracted him were the people who just barely made it on the boat. It was pretty funny, actually. Eevee bolted to the kitchen. He was hungry again. Silver sighed, got up, and followed. "No burgers! You've had about 15 already!"

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Erzsebet saw a trainer run after his Eevee, who by the looks of things was running straight into the kitchen. She laughed a bit and went after the trainer in case he needed any assistence in finding the little rascal of an Eevee. She approached him and said, "Hey need any help finding your Eevee?"

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    "Nice to meet you, well my Pok?mon are up in the deck watching the water hopefully we'll run into each other once more and our Pok?mon can play and perhaps even battle."
    Said Erzsebet as she smiled. She petted the Eevee and the went back to find her Pok?mon and hoped they hadn't caused any trouble.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back