• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The same song over and over and over~

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Like always especially on pandora with some songs i cant stand it but when you listen to pop its addicting and you end up listening to the same song over and over and not getting sick of it now ik all the lyrics to my songs :)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    This happens a lot to me because I haven't been on the hunt for new music in quite some time (i'm trying to remedy that now). I also don't have my itunes library anymore, so when I want to listen to music I tend to listen to the same 10 songs I like on repeat.

The most plays this year? Simple Song by The Shins <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Definitively. I often notice single songs from albums and end up listening to then on repeat even though I force myself to try out the whole album. A recent example is Hanging On with Ellie Goulding, which I have only found on Spotify in its best variant.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    I do this a lot if it's a really good song. There are songs that I have replayed like 1,000 times, and if it comes on shuffle I still have to listen to it the whole way through because it's that good - even though I might be sick of hearing it ;p

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I have a tendency to do this. Let's take Heroes (we could be) - Alesso as an example. I heard this song 1 week ago on the radio. Got home, found it on spotify. Now, 1 week later, it's my most streamed song on Spotify. 1 week. 151 plays. I listened to that song for 13 hours straight one day. 13 god forsaken hours of the same song. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I find myself listening to the same song over and hours, not for hours or anything, but a few times. It changes from day to day too; today I've been listening to Sunrise by Our Last Night multiple times today. It's an awesome song I heard last night while watching a One Piece amv. At work I kept getting the lyrics stuck in my head, and I had to listen to it like 10x when I got home.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Songs are like chicks. There's that new one in your life and you kind of sort of like her but you know you can't go too fast or you'll ruin it forever. Unless of course she's down.

Binging on songs is bad. You gotta respect the song.

Back