• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The School Thread!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Finglonger said:
    0_0 school eh. I have a great AP Us history teacher, hes very opiniated and straight forward. Its great to debate him, because he doesn't resort to degrading you or forcing his opinions on you. Hes a really laid back kind of guy, the only work he gives us is what he feels wil prepare us for the AP exam..so no busy work. = )
    Sweetie, I take an AP History class, and my teacher is like that. What school you go too? ^.^

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • *wakes up*

School...? What is school...

Hahaha, anyways...I sleep in class, I don't really pay attention to a lot of my professors...it's hard to get to know them where there are 100+ people in the lecture hall. BUT, I'd have to say I've been really lucky, my professors this year are all laid back and nice (same with last year) College professors seem to be nicer and more open than high school teachers. My Japanese professor is a really funny lady. XD She makes these funny jokes and laughs and everyone in the class just cracks up over it.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • well..... i have a insane social studies teacher who always says:

"saphira, i know you can you can do better! your just not trying enogh, and i plan to get you moving this year!!!"

and this is what i think: " *** *** * * ******** * ***** * ****"

(DROP DEAD ALREADY, MRS. PETTENS!!!>.<)

obviously, i dont like her....

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Zapchu:You can sleep in class? You are very lucky. In my school,a lot of teachers
    are in bad bad mood every day and if they see,maybe they will...
    dark_espeon:My social study teacher looks really like your social study teacher.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • yeah? strange.... O.o' uh-oh... what if they form an army of weird S.S. teachers and take over the world?! *runs and hides under bed*

and i sleep in class everyday. heres an example:

~me~
    "Zzzzzzz....."

~pettens~
    "would you like to wake up, saphira?"

~me~
    "no."

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
  • School...oi...boring..

I've never fallen asleep in class, I've came close once, but my head kept nodding waking me up. ^-^; It was last year during my first period Algebra 1 class. I went to bed at around 1:00am on the previous night, and I was nodding off in class a lot. (Funny thing is, I pulled off an A all year in this class XP)

This year is different though, my classes are a lot tougher....at the moment I have a B in every single one of my classes. @_@...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • yeah? well my teachers are freaky.

~me~
    -.-

~teachers~
    paranoid-O.o' (thinking: why are they staring at me?! whats wrong?! is it my face?!)

or insane/get your work done-@.@ (thinking: if saphira screws up this assignment up...)

or mad cus i got a bad job->.< (thinking: i`m gonna take my anger out on the class today... and tomorrow... and the next day... ah, heck, the whole year!)

those are the three types of teachers to watch out for.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • lol, i take pride in being able to make smily thingys. anyways....

my other teacher, mr. hairy, (we call him mr. hairyhead) is a lot like this:

mr. hairyhead- =D {saying: bright, smiling, faces!} (thinking: d***! saphira forgot her homework! AGAIN!!!!)

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
  • PIKA2 said:
    Sweetie, I take an AP History class, and my teacher is like that. What school you go too? ^.^

murrieta valley high school(oh noes, someone might come and rape me now x_x)

dark espeon: whoa what a bad combination of teachers x_x. I lucked out this year, I have a good variety of teachers, and for the most part I can tolerate them. The beauty of AP classes is that the teachers actually care and actually teach. = )

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • dark_espeon:My S.S. is very lazy to study. She tells students. Make a quiz about
    Economics and ask other friends... Boring. Sometimes she ask the boring questions.
    *feels bored. Huh...*
    Nateitude:I never sleep in class too.

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
  • Yah, I never acutually understood why students can fall asleep in class. The desks and chairs are really uncomfterable (<.< Creative spelling, yay!) Just the other day, this kid in my health class feel asleep, hehe..the guy next to him poked him a pencil.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Nateitude said:
    Yah, I never acutually understood why students can fall asleep in class. The desks and chairs are really uncomfterable (<.< Creative spelling, yay!) Just the other day, this kid in my health class feel asleep, hehe..the guy next to him poked him a pencil.
    It is very boring when I am in class. Everyone in my class often falls asleep.

Years
  • Heh...I`ve fallen asleep in US Studies, cause I was bored douring some speech thing...Or a lecture...Or something that bores me.

One time my friend fell asleep in one of her classes, and she woke up, and someone had coloured some of her hair with a green sharpee. Lmfao...She never did find out who did that...And I wasn`t in the class, so, I don`t know, either. It was just funny...>.>

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Camp Kill Yourself said:
    Heh...I`ve fallen asleep in US Studies, cause I was bored douring some speech thing...Or a lecture...Or something that bores me.

One time my friend fell asleep in one of her classes, and she woke up, and someone had coloured some of her hair with a green sharpee. Lmfao...She never did find out who did that...And I wasn`t in the class, so, I don`t know, either. It was just funny...>.>
    Who did that? I think,he/she is creative artist. Anyway. I do not like to lecture too. In Science(My least favourite subject.),my teacher tells students
    ''Lecture!'' Huh... It is kinda boring.

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
  • Oi, I would hate to have my black hair highlighted with green maker...I would have gone insane. ^_^;;

Science is too my least favorite subject, but our teacher is funny. He has this weird accent, and he has this line he always says which is: "This is ridculuous!" <.< Creative spelling...

Back