• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The School Thread!

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
Years
  • Hahah well, Dimmesdale dies, Chillingsworth dies, Hester lives by her self the rest of her life and dies (she left the town, became a legend and then came back). Dimmesdale and Hester get buried under the same tombstone, which is black with a Scarlet A. The two are buried "just seperate enough so they couldn't do anything." What kind of thing could they do?!?! They're dead!! And besides, necrophilia is nasty...
    Pearl gets Chillingsworth inheritance (which is the last good/noble thing he does) and leaves for Europe to marry some Aristocrat. She's famous...the end..

I'm like Sparknotes, except sexier :P

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
  • Aww that sucks. Failing is the worst thing ever. I have failed one class in my life, and I had to take summer school...There was one sophomore (I'm a junior) who was smart (we became good friends), and the rest of the class was REALLY stupid...as in "I dunno where South America is" stupid. Oh well. Good luck bringing up your grade. My failed class made me drop 60 ranks in my class. That sucks.

Blue Jasmine, we were talking about an old book called The Scarlet Letter (underlined for respect due to its awesomeness). It's pretty good, but the story is pretty depressing. But funny at times...weird. O.o :P

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Camp Kill Yourself said:
    Agh! Someone told me I`m failing English...!! >.>
    <.<
    Now I need to get the grade up, before conferences...Which are on the 20th...Shyt.
    You are fail? Sorry about that. I never fail English but I ever fail Science one time. It is very boring!
    Spider_V said:
    Aww that sucks. Failing is the worst thing ever. I have failed one class in my life, and I had to take summer school...There was one sophomore (I'm a junior) who was smart (we became good friends), and the rest of the class was REALLY stupid...as in "I dunno where South America is" stupid. Oh well. Good luck bringing up your grade. My failed class made me drop 60 ranks in my class. That sucks.

Blue Jasmine, we were talking about an old book called The Scarlet Letter (underlined for respect due to its awesomeness). It's pretty good, but the story is pretty depressing. But funny at times...weird. O.o
    The Scarlet Letter? It is look an interesting book. What about it's story?

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Spyder_V said:
    Blue Jasmine, we were talking about an old book called The Scarlet Letter (underlined for respect due to its awesomeness). It's pretty good, but the story is pretty depressing. But funny at times...weird. O.o :P
    I'd never heard of that book. I'm The King Of the Castle is pretty depressing, and I dislike the book, although I need to read it for one of my exams X_X

lozie_89

HyPEr PeRsoN!!!
    Years
  • all my teachers are weird! i had this 1 teacher bac at my old skool and she sounded like a trumbone! i hated her.....then this other teacher i had used to have this huge grudge against me he ended up leaving! my old drama teacher was really scary adn to see her do ballet is even scarier!

Years
  • Blue Jasmine said:
    You are fail? Sorry about that. I never fail English but I ever fail Science one time. It is very boring!

Well, I don`t fail english, either. Just, my stupid teacher (who talks really quietly, and I sit in the back. . .>.<) wants us to be really independant...And we have to do these really stupid posty note things on EVERYTHING that we read to make sure we *comprehend it* or something. I understand what I read! The posty notes anger me for some reason!
    And,she wants us to memorise the whole friggin definition of our vocab words...Like, I can`t just say a shortened version of the definition, I have to write the whole dammed thing...>.< And I hate the fact that I have to read some book of of a stupid list of a bunch of books that really, really suck!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • hi guys! i`m back!!!^^ and i hate one of my teachers!!!^^

he is stupid, and boring, and slow. i think its funny. we can get away with anything, but he doesnt give warnings. i`ve been sent up to the office twice in one day.

mr. exenno: -.- .... duh?

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
  • Camp Kill Yourself said:
    .And we have to do these really stupid posty note things on EVERYTHING that we read to make sure we *comprehend it* or something. I understand what I read! The posty notes anger me for some reason!

-eh you mean annotations lol. English is my favorite subject, well besides band and history = ). Yep AP english, were reading cathcer in the rye, helluva good book...... gotta annotate it, but its all good.

and yeah we have a reading list, but it has good books on it, so no worrys here.

Back