• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Seasonal Tournament

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
Years
  • how bout farfetch'd. Duck is a pretty traditional christmas meal (although not many people eat it nowadays), though i dunno if you wanna through a meal in a team XD

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
    Years
  • I Like Rachi as a Star, and Ludicolo as a party animal, and farfetched.
    the rest will just be peole saying It's the grinch, The grinch was green and Furry xP it Can be Shiney ursaring lol But Farfetched Ludicolo and Rachi are in Cos Rachi got 2 Votes and The Other 2 arent OU and We need more Pokemon
    Ursaring we will Think About

Also Vote on Fearo For the Turkey?
    And Yes Battles Wont Start Untill New Years day where I will Make the Pairings and you'll have 2 weeks to get youre Battles Done.

gee2k8

Slicker than your average
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    Pinsir could be an idea to be used as a xmas nutcracker.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • ehhh if a few of these new ideas get added then ill have almost a full team that i can use. So sure ill sign up, still gonna hafta breed at least one guy but i think i can do that in time

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    "(And any Creative ghost to Be X-mas Past,Present and Future for Christmas Carol Fans)"
    What does that mean. Like, can i use something like Spiritomb for xmas future? (because the guy is evil xD)

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
    Years
  • [Edit]

I counted wrong we have 12 people
    If people are happy with 1 player getting a free round in the Semi's then We can start Now
    It's Better than Waiting for 4 more contestants
    If we dont have 4 More By morning I will Open the tourney and make the Draws.
    Untill then all are still welcome to sign up =]
    Geeeeeeeeet Ready!!

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I think the person with the most impressive results or the best battle should get the Free space

Back