• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • OK, I edited Falste's info. Pokemon wise, and earlier I had edited Kit's info. a bit as well... I hope you don't mind Falste having Rotom or Umbreon (since Umbreon is only a dark type).

And... Would you count Phione as legendary? I mean, you need a Manaphy and a Ditto to produce one, but you can get as many as you want, while you can only get one Manaphy (I'm not including trading or anything).

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    i would like to join

Character's name: Dom

Appearance [picture with detailed description or just the despcrition]: Dom stands at a height of 5' 10' with semi-long messy black hair. he is always wearing his jeans, a t-shirt, a brow leather jacker and his favorite pair of shoes. He also wears his fathers hat where ever he goes [the hat resembles the one the trainer wears in my trainer card]. He wears a necklace that has two pokeballs dangling from it, they contain his most cherished pokemon, his Ghastly and his Farfetch'd.

Bachkround Info. [2-3 paragraph minimum]: Dom had a wonderfull childhood, everybody around Lavender town new him as the perkiest kid in town. But he is no longer like that. Ever since his parents were killed by an unknown team of bandits when he was 9, Dom has barely ever spoken to anybody outside his family, or his pokemon.

Dom's father was his idol, he was also known for his love of ghost pokemon. He would take Dom out every day and show him the pokemon around lavender. On his 6th birthday Dom's father caught a Farfetch'd for him. Dom was so happy that he had his very first pokemon.

The day of his parents death, Dom was training his Farfetch'd .When he was done he went to his house to see his fathers hat with a hastily scrawled, tear-stained note laying next to it. it read " Dear Son, im sorry we had to leave you so soon. A team of bandits has invaded Lavender Town and I don't think your mother and i will be able to make it out of this. Please, take my prized Ghastly to remember me by. Take care of yourself son. We love you. ~ Dad". Dom had never felt such a combination of fury and depression before in his life. He found the poke'ball containing the Ghastly and set off to find these bandits.

Personality [1 paragraph minimum, and must be detailed]: Dom is a rather shady fellow, only speaking to his grandmother and grandfather and his pokemon. He may occasionally make friends with someone, but that rarely happens. Dom is a smart-mouth too, his "Think Now-Act Later" attidute has got him into many troublesome situations. Since he practically lives on the open road, sometimes he will steal from Poke'marts just to feed his pokemon. He will never steal for himself though. It is obvious Dom cares for his pokemon more than anything else in his life.

Other Information: ummm, i think i've covered everything!

Starter Pokemon [At most two]: Farfetch'd and Ghastly [can i make Ghastly shiny? cause i love shiny Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar]
    Region of Origin: Kanto, Lavender Town
    Accpeted

OK, I edited Falste's info. Pokemon wise, and earlier I had edited Kit's info. a bit as well... I hope you don't mind Falste having Rotom or Umbreon (since Umbreon is only a dark type).

And... Would you count Phione as legendary? I mean, you need a Manaphy and a Ditto to produce one, but you can get as many as you want, while you can only get one Manaphy (I'm not including trading or anything).
    The Umbreon I'll accept as well as Rotom. Phione.....no sorry. I know it is BRED from Manaphy, but Manaphy in the anime as well as the game is refered to as "Legendary". Sorry. :[ But you may use any other pokemon if you would like!

RP NOW OPENAH!!!!!! WE MAY NOW START WHENEVER YOU GUYS ARE READY!!! <3

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • It's OK; I was just wondering.

Oops, it looks like I accidently cut off Falste's Region of Origin. He's from the Johto Region, gre up in Ecruteak, and lived in Mt. Silver for some time.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    It's OK; I was just wondering.

Oops, it looks like I accidently cut off Falste's Region of Origin. He's from the Johto Region, gre up in Ecruteak, and lived in Mt. Silver for some time.
    Got it. RP is now open so when you are ready you may post
    <3

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • OOC: shouldnt you post the start-up chapter or something? like the whole "welcome to the world of pokemon" and all that jazz. i just noticed that in other RPG's here. also, this is my first RPG so for the first post do i just basically do an intro?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    ((Might I ask, where/how exactly do we start? You didn't say where our characters would be starting out, and if they're all in their origin regions/towns it's going to be hard to make any character interactions... Do we start them off at the nearest Gym to their hometown or what?))

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    OOC: You may start when and where ever you guys want. I know a lot of places do that but I hate that because it puts so many restrictions on the other RP'ers. This is a freelance RPG that you control your own story! (But if things get a little too out of hand I will step in) Now then, without furtheradoo the flyer for the pokemon league!:

ATTENTION ALL TRAINERS!

Think you have what it takes to become the next greatest trainer in the world?

Well prove it! We, The Pokemon League, challenge you to beat all of our members! They include, 32 Gym Leaders, these Leaders are in a slected group of towns and cities across the world!

The next part in the league is the Grand Tournament! This includes all of the trainers who have collected at LEAST eight badges from one region! They will partake n this tournament until only three remain, these thre will be given the chance to battle the ultimate trainers, known as the Elite Four!

If they defeat these Four Trainers, These trainers will be granted the name, of Pokemon League Champion.

Enter for a chance to win TODAY in ANY pokemon center. You may regerister at any time. No one is too old or too young to enter.

Name : Chaos Stainwood
    Appearance: Height is 5'3 average Chaos's skin is somewhat pale and hair is completely black and in a short ponytail. He wears a brown jacket with a hood that covers his green shirt with a yin yang symbol in the middle. A bracelet with a black circle is on his left arm. He has the usual pokeball belt around his waist.
    Background : Being from Johto has made his live very pleasant Chaos's parents were marketers so he is used to have to survive in the wild. He is very kind to pokemon that get ignored that is how he met his Weedle. After the incounter he has grown fond of bug type pokemon which after that he had fond a little baby Sneasle. Whitch the Chaos have been training ever since.
    Personality: Chaos is very kind yet shy. He does not like to see anything get hurt but in battles he holds his ground. He is very wise not as smart as the sages but wise. Never insults someone he is very poilite even to his enemies.
    Other Information : Likes to go to Bellsprout tower and train there
    Starter Pokemon : Weedle Sneasle
    Reigon of Origin : Johto, Violet town
    (sorry if its bad
    I need more info on your background and personality. Fix these two things and you'll be set to go! <3

I'll probably start tomorrow *doesn't like to start first*
    Got it! No problem at all! ^w^

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Nice opening :D Like I said, I'll post Kit's intro. when someone else posts their charrie's intro. Falste's might come later... (he'll be introduced as "Tama")

Oh, and a stupid, unrelated-to-the-topic question: Are you a girl? 'Cause on the righthand side of your username, it says you're a guy. I'm just wondering; please don't hurt me ><'

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Nice opening :D Like I said, I'll post Kit's intro. when someone else posts their charrie's intro. Falste's might come later... (he'll be introduced as "Tama")

Oh, and a stupid, unrelated-to-the-topic question: Are you a girl? 'Cause on the righthand side of your username, it says you're a guy. I'm just wondering; please don't hurt me ><'
    XD
    no im a guy. honestly i am
    just the gayest guy you will ever meet! XD
    I have a bf

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • OOC: ok, i think i got it.

*in character*

*You see Dom sitting on a park bench, brushing his teeth while using a broken peice of glass as a mirror. his Farfetch'd is contently eating his brekfast next to him*
    *Dom's figure in the mirror turs into a very disturbing creature, but dom keeps brushing like nothing is going on*

Dom: You really think you can fool me Ghastly? Come on out of there, eat your breakfast. We're leaving soon

Ghastly: *comes out of the mirror, with golden sparkles following him [he is shiny]* Ghas....

*a peice of paper blows across the ground and gets stuck on Dom's shoe. Dom picks it up [its the pokemon league flyer]*

Dom: Whats this?... Pokemon League huh? Sounds interesting...Ghastly, Farfetch'd! Change of plans. We're going to win the Pokemon League now.

*Doms heads to the nearest pokemon center*

Nurse Joy: Welcome! How may i help yo-

*Dom cuts her off short, putting the flyer on the counter without saying a word*

Joy: Oh, umm. You'd like to enter the Pokemon League Competition? We'll I'll need your name and poke'dex please*

Dom: Dom Santino *hands over poke'dex*

Joy: *gives back pokedex* Well congrats! You are now regist-

*Dom starts to walk off, not even saying thanks*

Joy: ummmm, your welcome?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Dusty walked out from behind the corner studying the rushing boy as he walked out.

"That boy seems pretty determined doesn't he?" he asked the nurse. She noded her head in agreement. Dusty went back to the room in which his belongings were staying, packed up, and headed out of the pokemon center, and started towards the Goldenrod City park, hoping to find more bug type pokemon.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • Chaos walked out of the Bellsprout tower. "Whoah we did well today right guys"
    (both pokemon nod heads in agreement ). "Especially you Weedle hopefully you will become a Kakuna soon". "Now that where done training lets go to the Pokemon Center to enter the tornament". (Runs to Pokemon center) (Nurse Joy ) "Hello how may I help you?".
    (Chaos) "I'm here to enter the pokemon league" (Nurse Joy) "I will have to take your pokedex for a minute... now your restired in". (Chaos) Alright thank you Madam Joy (Leaves center)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Chaos walked out of the Bellsprout tower. "Whoah we did well today right guys"
    (both pokemon nod heads in agreement ). "Especially you Weedle hopefully you will become a Kakuna soon". "Now that where done training lets go to the Pokemon Center to enter the tornament". (Runs to Pokemon center) (Nurse Joy ) "Hello how may I help you?".
    (Chaos) "I'm here to enter the pokemon league" (Nurse Joy) "I will have to take your pokedex for a minute... now your restired in". (Chaos) Alright thank you Madam Joy (Leaves center)
    please try to slow down while typing. and each time you start a new dialogue, put it in it's own line to avoid confusion of other players. You did fine but just take your time.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • *Dom and his pokemon go to rock tunnel to train some, while there they run into a cubone*

Dom: a cubone eh? that would be some good training for Farfetch'd.. *Dom sends out Farfetch'd* Farfetch'd! Wing Attack on that Cubone!

*Farfetch'd swoops over to the cubone, ready to attack. but cubone knew all along what was coming. then with amazing speed he dodged the wing attack and smashed a Bone Club right on Farfetch'd's back KO'ing it*

Dom: woah, your pretty powerfull.. Ghastly GO! Hypnosis!.. Good, now that he's asleep use Dream Eater!

*the two combined attacks do devestating amounts of damage on cubone. cubone wakes up and tries to run*

Dom: i dont think so! Ghastly, Mean Look! *Cubone is now frozen in fear*. Good, now GO POKEBALL! *the pokeball hits cubone sqaure in the forehead and brings him in. it shakes for a few moments and then stops*

Dom: Great job ghastly! now lets go to a pokemon center and heal Farfetch'd and our new friend here.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    "Drat!" Taylor exclaimed, stepping out of the door to Saffron's Gym in a frustrated manner. As the electronic metal doors behind her came closed automatically, she lifted a foot, as if ready to stamp it down hard on the pavement beneath her. Then, her eyes widened slightly. "Now, now, Taylor. That's no way a lady would act." Her father's words rang in her head. With a sigh of self-understanding, she lowered the angry foot and took a deep breath.

You're not a failure, she told herself. Sabrina even said you did well. Few trainers ever manage to defeat such a skilled Gym Leader as her...

Images of the battle flashed back in her mind. Images of her loyal Pokemon zipping back and forth across the field, firing multi-colored beams and dealing decent damage to even the elite, evolved Psychic Types of the Saffron Gym... In one hand Taylor still clutched Blitz's Pokeball tightly. She held the metallic orb up to her eye level, and the bright outdoor sunshine glinted off its metallic surface. Next time, she thought, We'll get ourselves a Marsh Badge!

For now, however, she knew she needed to get to the Pokemon Center, which was conveniently located only a short block away from the Gym. This quick walk gave her the nice opportunity to plan out a new battle strategy...

Let's see... Conversion 2 should make things a bit tougher oin Sabrina if Blitz uses it early on, and Tackle can be strengthened with Sharpen. Psybeam won't deal much damage, but it may confuse Sabrina's Pokemon... That could definately come in handy. Agility! I'll have to make sure to apply that move as well! This time Kadabra was able to mentally guess Blitz's movements, but if we can make his movement a lot less predictable... Perhaps I should buy a Thunder Wave TM, as well?

Suddenly, something pink caught Taylor's eye, inturrupting her careful thoughts. This was odd... She'd been down this way before, and all there seemed to be was gray pavement, concrete, and blue-tinted buildings. Pink wasn't a color she'd expected to see. Yet, there it was, in the form of a piece of paper nailed against a phone pole. Curiously, Taylor rushed across the sidewalk to the pole and tore off the page.

"Greatest trainer in the world...? Pokemon League challenge...? Champion...?" she read aloud. This seemed interesting... While she wasn't the type to go about boasting of her superiority, Taylor had always fancied a challenge. And already this goal of hers to beat Sabrina alone was, while hard, quite entertaining. Such a quest would be worthwhile. Fun. Enjoyable.

Her eyes scrolled down to read that she could enter at a Pokemon Center. Well. Wasn't that a coincidence, considering Saffron's Pokemon Center was literally a few steps away?

The beginning trainer pushed open the doors to the building and marched over the tiled flooring to the counter, all in less than a minute. A red-haired nurse perked up, turning a pair of emerald green eyes up to look at her visitor.

"Hello, Taylor!" the nurse greeted in a cheerful tone. It wasn't surprising she'd memorized her name; Taylor had been coming here all week after training and battling. "Still trying to defeat Sabrina? Or did you finally manage it this time around? I suppose either way you'd like me to heal your Porygon, hm?"

Taylor nodded, setting Blitz's Pokeball on the countertop. "Yes, and if you don't mind I'd like to register..." she held up the paper, "... for this."

"Ah, entering the Pokemon League challenge, I see!" the nurse said with a grin, taking the Pokeball and setting it into a complex-looking machine to her left. "Good for you! I'm sure you'll do well, seeing how hard you've been training over the past week or so."

"I would hope so," Taylor replied simply.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • After healing his pokemon, Dom did something he rarely does. He spoke to a stranger

Dom: umm, nurse joy? can you tell me where the nearest gym is?

Joy: why certainly! The nearest pokemon gym is in Saffaron city, the gym leader there is Sabrina.

Dom: ok, uhh thanks...

Dom leaves and head to Saffaron. He was eager to test his skills at this gym. While running he accidentally ran into a girl exiting a pokemon center. The Porygon that was standing beside her seemed angry that someone knocked its trainer down

Dom: im sorry. i was in a hurry to get to the gym here. you wouldnt know where that is by any chance, would you?

[as you can tell, im trying to get the characters to meet up :P]

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Dusty walked into the Radio Tower in Goldenrod City. He had been called for an interview by Mary earlier that week.

She wanted him to talk about the new Pokemon League that has been starting up, and he of course, gladly acepted.

Dusty walked into a room. "Hello Mary! How are you today?" he said kissing both of her cheeks. He and Mary had been riends for a very long time. He has not seen her in a long while so he was more than excited to see her again.

"I am quite well, Dusty!" she laughed joyously. "Now if you would come and take a seat right here we can begin the interview!"

Dusty sat down and Mary sat in the chair next to him. The red "On Air" sign lit up and Mary began her interview.

"Hello all of you worldly listeners! Mary here and do I have a surprise for you! Fifty years ago the strongest trainers in the world battled for our futures today! Well today, I have one of those trainers with me here in the interview room. Dusty, The Buzz Kill Prince!"

"Thank you Mary and might I say it is an honor to see you again and to be here in the lovely Goldenrod City!" exclaimed Dusty.

"It's no problem at all Dusty! Now I have invited you today to talk about the newest challenge going around the world! The Pokemon League Challenge! Dusty exactly WHAT is this league all about?" she asked.

"Well Mary, The Pokemon League states to be looking for the greatest trainers, when really, we, the remaining Sages, are looking for succesors. You see Mary, though very unfortunate, we Sages are not going to live forever. We need seventeen people who can rise above all ranks, and become, the new Sages." he admitted.

"Well Dusty it seems that you are worried about this. Why succesors? Why do you need people who are as srtong as you are?"

"Because Mary of that inccident that happened so many years ago. Our watch over the thirty-four temples is the only thing keeping those beasts in containment. If we were to die with no way of keeping them locked up, the world would be thrown into chaos all over again. I am not going to let that happen!"

"That was VERY interesting Dusty. Ok all of you trainers you heard the man! Get out there and train!" she ended.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back