• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Weslyn
    Arena #2

"Go, Floatzel!" Weslyn cried, sending out a weasel-like Pokemon about one and a half feet shorter than herself. It opened its jaws, revealing sharp teeth. From the other side of the arena, she could see Jason smile.

"Go, Meganium!" He called, sending out a tall green Herb Pokemon. So now he's the one playing by weaknesses, Weslyn thought to herself, though he forgot that Floatzel is capable of using ice-type moves. I think I've got this one covered.

"Floatzel, use Ice Beam!" She said to her Pokemon, who opened its jaws as a blue white ball appeared between its upper and lower jaw. It grew steadily in size, gaining in power, until it released the beam towards Meganium. Weslyn could see the large Pokemon scramble awkwardly in an attempt to avoid the attack, but its attempts were futile. Being a large Pokemon made it an easy target, and it was frozen by the blue white beam that hit it. Across the arena, Jason gritted his teeth and narrowed his eyes in concentration.

"Thank goodness for Floatzel's ability to learn ice-type moves gave it the upper hand in battle, unless one of Meganium's grass moves made contact. But it would be much easier to hit Meganium than to hit Floatzel, as Floatzel's speed far overshadowed Meganium's.

"Meganium, solarbeam!" Jason called, Meganium broke the ice with a vicious twist and stood still as it gathered sunlight. This isn't good, if that solarbeam hits Floatzel, it could be all over. I've got to KO it before it can use the attack, it can't move right now while it gathers sunlight. Or else it has to abort the attack.

"Floatzel, ice beam again!" She cried firmly to her Pokemon, which charged the attack for a moment before releasing a blue white beam towards the opponent. Meganium seemed reluctant to abort the attack, and Jason was opening his mouth to give instruction when the attack hit Meganium.

"Meganium!" It cried as it was thrown backwards by the force of the attack, and it struggled laboriously to its feet after landing on the arena floor.

"Okay, Floatzel, let's end this, use Quick Attack then Ice Fang!" Floatzel moved forward at astonishing speed, its fangs glowing white, but then Meganium used a Razor Leaf attack, and Floatzel swerved to the right, becoming an easy target.

"Petal Dance!" Jason called, as Meganium scattered glowing petals towards Floatzel. Floatzel constantly was pummeled by this shower of seemingly magical petals, and as it stood firm and gritted its teeth, Weslyn could see its strength giving away slowly. Finally, Floatzel jumped upwards, avoiding the rest of the attack, though Meganium just directed the petals to where Floatzel was. Then, suddenly, it was over, and Meganium was standing dazedly, looking somewhat flustered. It's confused from the attack! Weslyn thought, remembering Petal Dance's recoil, but Floatzel would have to finish this quickly, it didn't seem to be able to hold on much longer. Floatzel used Ice Fang without instruction, and Meganium fell to the ground, unconscious, but with a ghost of a dazed smile on its face. Jason said something that Weslyn couldn't comprehend, the distance between them was too great, and returned his Meganium

Ooc:// Sorry, its kinda long

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    (Heck, make it as long as possible XD The shorter posts it takes for the battle to finish, the better XD)

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Weslyn
    Arena#2

"Go! Gastrodon!" Jason shouted, sending out a blue and green slug like pokemon. Weslyn didn't know what to think, but she found out soon enough.

"Gastrodon! Toxic!"

Due to Floatzel's condition, it couldn't dodge easily, and managed to get hit by the attack. Weslyn reacted quickly, she couldn't heal Floatzel's status condition, but she could deal a bit of damage still.

"Floatzel, crunch!"

Floatzel dashed forward quickly and landed one attack before the poison sapped the last of its health and it fell to the ground, unconscious. Gastrodon, however, didn't seemed to have been harmed. Now just wait, I bet he wasn't expecting Floatzel to give so easily, bad thing, but here's the good thing. I can defeat Gastrodon easy with Torterra. This match between Gastrodon and Torterra is already over, or I hope so, at least.

"
    Go, Torterra!"

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Dom
    Trainers Pit

Dom looked over at the trainer who Rydia pointed at. "Eh, she doesn't look TOO bad.." Dom said.

"Like, OH MY GOD!" A voice shouted from nowhere. It was a teenager, about Dom's age with semi-short brown hair and glistening jewelry.

She ran over to Dom and embraced him in a big hug.

"Uhh, do I know you?" Dom asked while squeezing out of the hug.

"I'm Glys! Like, DUH! I'm your next opponent!" Glys said with a friendly slap.

"Oh, well pleasure to meet you.." Dom said nervously, extending his hand for a handshake.

Glys slapped his hand like a high-five. "So, I like heard you had a shiny Gengar!! Can I like, see it?" Glys said with a humoungus grin.

"Umm, sure?" Dom said with the still nervous tone. He called out Gengar who glistened on the spot.

"LIKE, OH MY GOD! She's BEAUTIFUL!!! How much do you want for her?" Glys asked hopefully

"Wha..WHAT?!" Dom said in a shocked voice. "My Gengar IS NOT for sale!" He said, recalling Gengar.

"Are you sure...?" Glys said, pulling out a wad of cash. "How does...1,000,000 Poke sound?"

"1,000,000 POKE?!?" Dom said in astonishment. "Haha, your funny. There is no way in HELL i'm parting with Gengar!"

"Well, FINE!" Glys scoffed as she walked away.

"Freakin crazy..." Dom muttered to himself as he watched Glys strut away.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia-
    *Trainer's Pit*

Rydia heard all the commotion that went on with Dom. ANOTHER shiny user? Damn, I can't take it, Rydia thought. Just then, she felt someone slap her arse. She turned around, and wouldn't you know it, a little kid was right there.

"Hah hah! Got your behind!" the boy merrily exclaimed. Rydia wanted to punch him, but she knew that would only mean more trouble.

"Listen, kid..." Rydia started.

"Oh, don't call me kid, ya big sissy! I'm gonna be your next opponent, so ya better watch out!" With that, the kid left. Oh my FREAKIN' god, Rydia thought. Stupid brat. She looked at the shiny breeder, then went onto her laptop. Oh, I see. She'll be going up against Kit. Hopefully, Kit'll be able to beat her...

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Weslyn
    Arena #2

Weslyn just barely refrained herself from smirking. Jason and Gastrodon were going down, she just knew it, and the next event proved it. Often, Torterra didn't need instruction to know what to do, and its series of attacks proved it. Gastrodon would have hardly any effect on it, and Torterra knew that the pokemon was vunerable. However, Gastrodon didn't seem to want to back down to the giant pokemon that now stood in front of Weslyn.

"Gastrodon! Ice Beam!" Jason cried triumphantly, as if the outcome of this entire battle had already been decided, and he was on the winning end. Gastrodon opened its mouth as a blue white ball formed, growing in size, then it released it.

Torterra countered by sending a flurry of cresent shaped leaves towards the Ice Beam. The leaves took the place of what should have been Torterra itself, and froze and fell to the ground, glistening with frost. Then the tree on Torterra's back began glowing a mysterious green color.

"Leaf Storm!" Weslyn and Jason said at the same time, Weslyn in triumph, Jason in astonishment. A torrent of leaves rose up and circled, spinning at high speeds, into the air, before they were released towards Gastrodon. Wow, I've never seen a Leaf Storm like that! Weslyn thought, as astonished as Jason was. Up until now, Torterra's Leaf Storm had been somewhat lacking in strength, but today, maybe the pokemon really wanted to win. Either way, the attack was unavoidable. Gastrodon soon disappeared in the storm of leaves, and when the attack ended and the leaves cleared, fading and disappearing, Gastrodon was lying on the ground, knocked out and unable to battle any further.

"Go, Dragonair!" Jason cried, sending out a blue serpentine pokemon. "Blizzard!" His voice was confident, and it seemed to mock her. Weslyn couldn't help tensing up a bit. Blizzard....Torterra's condition was too good for Blizzard to KO it, but the attack could still do some serious damage, unless Torterra could block part of it. Snow and ice began to swirl in the air and Torterra used a Razor Leaf attack to block it, even so, it became coated in a frost, which damaged it more each turn. The ice was super effective on Torterra, and Weslyn thought for a moment. This would be a good time for Torterra to try and recover some of its health.

"Torterra, use Giga Drain!" Glowing green vines lashed forward and wrapped themselves around Dragonair, and she could see energy being transfered to Torterra, as it began to look somewhat stronger. "Now, earthquake!"

It was a difficult attack to dodge, as Dragonair had only just been recently released from Giga Drain, significantly weakened by the attack, and sustained damage as Torterra leaped into the air and crashed down upon the earth, causing it to shake violently. Razor Leaf followed, and Dragonair found itself being pummled by cresent leaves.

"Dragonair, Ice Beam!" That was all it took, Torterra was thrown backwards by the force of the attack and was declared as "unable to battle." Come on, we can still win this! Weslyn thought determinedly, we just need to rework our strategy. Now we'll give him a battle he'll never forget.

"Lucario, your turn!" She called, Lucario stepped forward, its paws brushing the ground lightly as it moved forward, glaring at Dragonair. "Lucario, Dragon Pulse!" Shock waves were released from Lucario, moving in a steady rhythm towards Dragonair, almost unnoticable to an inexperianced pokemon, a rippling in the air. But Dragonair knew it was moving towards it, and it flew upwards, though it was still knocked backwards by the attack, and descended again, having taken quite a bit of damage, as Dragon Pulse was super effective.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Madam
    Trainer's Pit

Madam had seen Aaron glance at her. She knew what he was up to, but she didn't care. She also saw Rydia glare at her from time to time. Well this will be fun, she thought, I wonder what I'm supposed to do if they all attck....oh well. it's not as if they can take me out.....especially with them on my side.

She walked over to the bar, and ordered a drink. She sat next to Aaron, trying not to make a scene. She began to introduce herself, "Hi, I'm Madam Vrouj, but you may just call me Madam." she said friendily. She took a sip of her drink, and waited for a response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dusty and Flade

"Well, seems as though your 'kid' is doing well." said Flade.

"Well, I expected as much, but I know he will at least make it to the semi-finals.....well...maybe. So long as he doesn't get paired with Mada, he should e fine." Dusty laughed. He walked over to where Flade was standing, right next to the lobby door. "You know they will attack us the moment they see us right?" he said jokingly to Flade.

Flade laughed. "They'll never be able to take us down!"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Serene-

"You two really think you're that great, huh?" Serene said from behind the two evil sages. "But once I revive Falste in his new form, you'll be in trouble!" Come to think of it, I really didn't ever care about this until now. Still, better make it believable...

"Oh, and are you referring to Dom by any chance? I think he prefers Norm's training now, seeing how you've betrayed them all. And I'll have you know, Flade, that admin. who worked with you named an Arcanine after you, and she's still reluctant to change the name. You happy?" Serene glared at the two, for she thought what they had done was unethical.

-Kit-
    *Trainer's Pit*

To see what was up, Kit decided to look around. She noticed the final battle hopefully coming to a close.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," a voice said from behind her. "Is that a SHINY Glaceon? Ohemgee, I MUST have it!!! How much?" The mysterious woman began pulling out her wallet.

"Hey, Krystal's NOT for sale!" Kit exclaimed.

"OH... How much for your Lopunny then?"

"She's not for sale either, so buzz off!" The woman glared at her.

"You better be nicer, little missy. I'm your next opponent, Grace de Fame. So WATCH IT." With that, the woman stormed off, leaving Kit in a pile of confusion.

"Shoot, she seems annoying enough..."

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Dusty and Flade

"Well dear Serene, if we weren't, you and Norm would have known from before that we weren't dead. And do you honestly believe we fear that Falste is returning? Either if we die or not, we will accomplish what we started, and until you have any idea what it really is, you have no right to judge us as horrible men. But remember, it was I who trained the boy first. I know how he fights, and I know how Norm does as well. Even though I'm no longer in m prime, only in young body, I'm still a lot stronger than he." said Dusty calmly.

Flade slowly stood up. He walked over to where Dusty was, and they walked into the lobby together, with their new masks over their faces, and new clothes for disguise. "Keep this quiet eh?" He said coily.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Serene-

"You're jerks, ya know?" Serene said coldly. "Hmph. I saw you, Dusty, talk to that one woman. Vrouj, correct? Training a new lackey. Just like you..." Serene really wanted to slap both of them on the cheek, but didn't want to cause any commotion. "You two really do make a good type matchup..." she said quietly. "Bug and Fire - a perfect combo. You've outdone yourselves..."

-Rydia-
    *Trainer's Pit*

Afraid of running into that boy again, Rydia continued circling around, in case he might be behind her. That Bidoof cosplayer's gonna get it; he's a real pain in the Arceus, Rydia thought angrily. But looking up his info., he actually did pretty well in this round. I think I can manage it, though... She sighed, and walked towards the screen, eager to see the rest of the final match.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Weslyn
    Arena #2

As soon as Dragonair recovered slightly, it lashed out with its tail, striking Lucario and tossing Lucario into the air, where Dragonair used Twister, tossing Lucario around like a rag doll.

"No..." The word lingered on Weslyn's lips as Lucario was caught in the twister and thrown around helplessly. When it landed and hit the ground, it struggled to its feet. Dragonair, meanwhile, began mocking Lucario, who tensed and bristled. In the background, Jason did a facepalm, apparently that was one of the bad habits of his Dragonair. Dragonair didn't cease to taunt Lucario, in fact, now it seemed to be laughing, as Lucario bristled.

Lucario, who had always responded to insults negatively, responded with a flurry of attacks that was too much for almost anyone to follow. Something like Aura Sphere, then Extremespeed, then Dragon Pulse, and finally, Quick Attack to get in close, and then Force Palm. Weslyn could only guess which attacks they were, as they seemed to have merged into one. Either way, a cloud of dust rose up around Lucario and Dragonair, and cleared slowly, revealing Dragonair knocked out, and Lucario standing imperiously by it.

"Dang it. It always has to go and tease the pokemon its facing. Thanks a bunch though, Dragonair, you were great, you always are." He whispered upon returning his pokemon. "All right, you're in for it now!" He called, "go, Nidoking!"

A gigantic purple pokemon appeared, glaring down at Lucario, who seemed to have suddenly dimished, but stood firm.

"Earthquake!" Nidoking jumped high in the air and landed with tremendous force, causing the earth to shake violently.

"Lucario, into the air and use Zen Headbutt!" She called, thank god for tutors, I was fortunate enough to meet one...though I remember I paid a ton for that move to be taught. She thought, grateful that it had, at last, paid off. Lucario began glowing as it headbutted Nidoking, apparently unharmed by the earthquake, but somewhat unbalanced by the resulting, lighter, tremors. Nidoking slid backwards and regained its ground surprisingly quicky. Dang, this one will be hard to beat. That was Weslyn's only thought.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia-

Rydia sighed. I hope the match is over soon. They should take their time, but I kinda wanna own that Bidoof cosplayer, Hans, sooner or later... Rydia's cell phone rang. She picked it up.

"Eef you wants to leeve," an annoying, but STRANGELY familiar voice said, "thayn come on down the stayrs in thee Trainer's Peet. Or suffair me wrath..." Rydia immediately hung up. "Hmph. The stairs are off-limits anyway. Bet that kid's trying to get rid of me..."

"You're absolutely right! Damn, you're smart, wench!" that annoying voice said from behind. Rydia swiveled.

"You're really becoming a pain in the Arceus. No, a pain in the Bidoof. Now leave me be, brat," Rydia hissed.

"But you're so frickin' HAWT," Hans responded. Rydia stepped back.

"You're sick!" she shouted at him.

"Aw, don't be that way, bay-bee~ C'mon, I'll be gentle." Rydia had had enough. She immediately bolted to the door and back to her room. That kid is freaking me out. The sooner the battle the better so I can finally be rid of him...

(If any of this is explicit, please let me know XD)

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Weslyn
    Arena #2

Weslyn gritted her teeth as Nidoking used Earth Power, unable to dodge, Lucario was hit as the earth beneath it erupted with power. She flew throught the air, her entire body limp, and hit the ground hard, though, by some miracle, got up again, exhausted, but more than unwilling to give up the fight. Zen headbutt followed after Lucario had gotten up, and she could see Nidoking's strength giving, but not as much as Lucario.

"Come on, you can do this!" Weslyn called encouragingly, as Lucario straightened, a malicious glint in her eyes. As Nidoking used Earthquake, she leapt into the air, when Nidoking used Earth Power, Lucario jumped into the air and used Quick Attack forward, therefore avoiding the attack. She wasn't doing any damage, but Weslyn could see Lucario's plan. Tire out the Nidoking. But such a large, strong pokemon like Nidoking wouldn't be easy to tire out. In fact, it proved to be nearly impossible. Nidoking was frustrated, yes, but not quite exhausted yet.

When will this end? Weslyn thought as Lucario dodged another Earthquake, its face almost energetic, as if it didn't want to show any sign of exhaustion. As Weslyn watched, giving encouragement and helping it by calling out attacks and strategies, she noticed a pattern in Lucario's movement that had gone unnoticed previously. With every evasive move, it was getting steadily closer to the Nidoking.

Finally, Lucario attacked once more with Zen Headbutt, as Nidoking used Earth Power. Nidoking flew backwards, its weight doing extra damage as it landed, but as Lucario touched the ground, it erupted again. Lucario was knocked backwards and landed, unconscious. Weslyn returned it silently, though she remembered to whisper quietly to her pokeball after the pokemon was safely inside.

"Thanks so much, Lucario. You're always a valuable asset to the team." She said, congratulating her pokemon on its performance before deciding who to send out next. Luxray....no, Nidoking was part ground, its attacks would be super effective on Luxray. That meant...

"Quilava, let's end this battle!" She called, sending out the second pokemon that she had caught, a long time ago. Nidoking's attacks would still be super effective on Quilava, but Quilava could dodge them more easily.

"Quilava, will-o-wisp!" She called, as Quilava sent a blue-white flame at Nidoking, inflicting a burn upon it. It would be a lasting status condition that would slowly sap its strength. Nidoking, who had already been weakened by Lucario, wouldn't be able to hold up long anymore, but it was going to take as much as it could down with it.

"Earthquake!" The ground shook, and Quilava was caught up in it, taking steady damage until the Earthquake ended, then it got up again, damaged, slightly weakened, but determined to continue fighting.

"Quilava, Swift, then Lava Plume!" Quilava sent a flurry of star shaped rays towards Nidoking, before releasing a wave of flames over the battlefield. Weslyn had to admit, it was beautiful. Nidoking, being a rather heavier and slower pokemon, couldn't dodge the attack, and, combined with Lava Plume, was barely holding on by now. It used another Earth Power, Quilava tried unsuccessfully to avoid it, and then was knocked out by the resulting flamethrower.

"Espeon!" Jason called after returning Nidoking, with the usual words of praise. A purple cat-like pokemon appeared, striding forward gracefully. "Okay, Espeon, use Psychic!" Espeon sent a wave of Psychic energy towards Quilava, who shut its eyes tightly to try and block the waves attacking its mind. Involuntarily, it used Eruption, an inferno of flames and sparks pummled Espeon, who tried helplessly to avoid it. Then Quilava fell to the ground, knocked out by Psychic. Espeon, however, had sustained a severe burn, and she could see Jason biting his lip in uncertainty.

"Luxray, let's go!" She sent out a another cat-like pokemon, after returning Quilava, praising it for its spectacular performance. Meanwhile, Luxray growled and bared its teeth. It was her only hope of winning.

Ooc:// Don't worry, this battle will only last one more post, sorry it took so long to complete.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Weslyn
    Arena #2

Weslyn gritted her teeth as Nidoking used Earth Power, unable to dodge, Lucario was hit as the earth beneath it erupted with power. She flew throught the air, her entire body limp, and hit the ground hard, though, by some miracle, got up again, exhausted, but more than unwilling to give up the fight. Zen headbutt followed after Lucario had gotten up, and she could see Nidoking's strength giving, but not as much as Lucario.

"Come on, you can do this!" Weslyn called encouragingly, as Lucario straightened, a malicious glint in her eyes. As Nidoking used Earthquake, she leapt into the air, when Nidoking used Earth Power, Lucario jumped into the air and used Quick Attack forward, therefore avoiding the attack. She wasn't doing any damage, but Weslyn could see Lucario's plan. Tire out the Nidoking. But such a large, strong pokemon like Nidoking wouldn't be easy to tire out. In fact, it proved to be nearly impossible. Nidoking was frustrated, yes, but not quite exhausted yet.

When will this end? Weslyn thought as Lucario dodged another Earthquake, its face almost energetic, as if it didn't want to show any sign of exhaustion. As Weslyn watched, giving encouragement and helping it by calling out attacks and strategies, she noticed a pattern in Lucario's movement that had gone unnoticed previously. With every evasive move, it was getting steadily closer to the Nidoking.

Finally, Lucario attacked once more with Zen Headbutt, as Nidoking used Earth Power. Nidoking flew backwards, its weight doing extra damage as it landed, but as Lucario touched the ground, it erupted again. Lucario was knocked backwards and landed, unconscious. Weslyn returned it silently, though she remembered to whisper quietly to her pokeball after the pokemon was safely inside.

"Thanks so much, Lucario. You're always a valuable asset to the team." She said, congratulating her pokemon on its performance before deciding who to send out next. Luxray....no, Nidoking was part ground, its attacks would be super effective on Luxray. That meant...

"Quilava, let's end this battle!" She called, sending out the second pokemon that she had caught, a long time ago. Nidoking's attacks would still be super effective on Quilava, but Quilava could dodge them more easily.

"Quilava, will-o-wisp!" She called, as Quilava sent a blue-white flame at Nidoking, inflicting a burn upon it. It would be a lasting status condition that would slowly sap its strength. Nidoking, who had already been weakened by Lucario, wouldn't be able to hold up long anymore, but it was going to take as much as it could down with it.

"Earthquake!" The ground shook, and Quilava was caught up in it, taking steady damage until the Earthquake ended, then it got up again, damaged, slightly weakened, but determined to continue fighting.

"Quilava, Swift, then Lava Plume!" Quilava sent a flurry of star shaped rays towards Nidoking, before releasing a wave of flames over the battlefield. Weslyn had to admit, it was beautiful. Nidoking, being a rather heavier and slower pokemon, couldn't dodge the attack, and, combined with Lava Plume, was barely holding on by now. It used another Earth Power, Quilava tried unsuccessfully to avoid it, and then was knocked out by the resulting flamethrower.

"Espeon!" Jason called after returning Nidoking, with the usual words of praise. A purple cat-like pokemon appeared, striding forward gracefully. "Okay, Espeon, use Psychic!" Espeon sent a wave of Psychic energy towards Quilava, who shut its eyes tightly to try and block the waves attacking its mind. Involuntarily, it used Eruption, an inferno of flames and sparks pummled Espeon, who tried helplessly to avoid it. Then Quilava fell to the ground, knocked out by Psychic. Espeon, however, had sustained a severe burn, and she could see Jason biting his lip in uncertainty.

"Luxray, let's go!" She sent out a another cat-like pokemon, after returning Quilava, praising it for its spectacular performance. Meanwhile, Luxray growled and bared its teeth. It was her only hope of winning.

Ooc:// Don't worry, this battle will only last one more post, sorry it took so long to complete.
    (( No problem at all! xD ))

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    (Hey, Kit's battle took MUCH longer, I believe XD And Army, you happy I'm doing all these fillers? XD *like he's gonna see this*)

-Noir-
    *Trainer's Pit*

Thirsty from the battle, Noir decided to get something to drink. While he was walking over, something hit him from behind. Turning around, Noir saw a Bellsprout on the ground.

"My bad, sonny," a strange man said from the back of the Pokemon. He picked it up. "This here Bellsprout may not look like much, but 'e's been around for a long time, and I dare say 'e's grown quite strong, mmm, yessssss..." The old man seems drunk, Noir decided.

"Anyhoo," the man continued, "name's Edwin. I'll be yer next opponent in this here competition. Better give it yer best." Without another word, the strange man left. Noir immediately looked him up on the laptop.

"Hmm... From the looks of it, he lowers the opponent's guard with his three stage 1 Pokemon, then sends out his most powerful Pokemon afterwards. He didn't give any data until after the first match. Glad I wasn't up against him first..." Noir stopped to sigh for a moment. "Or else I would've been in a heap of trouble..."

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Aaron
    Arena Lounge.

Aaron looked over at the woman with a cold expression on his face. "Name's Aaron." He said firmly as he got up from the bench and walked bakc over to the bar.

"Now if you excuse me, I've got nothing better to do than get hammered."

And with that he walked over to the bar, sat down on the comfy barstool and called over a waiter.

"Shot of Whiskey. And keep 'em comin." Aaron said to the bartender. He downed the first couple shots then looked up at one of the screens above the bar. It was showing the remainder of the final battle. Aaron didn't have a particualr taste for competitive battling. So he simply stared into his shot glasses.

Then he felt one of his pokeball's rustle. Magmortar's to be exact. The Magmortar felt the presence of his previous owner.

Damn, what is Flade doing here? Aaron thought to himself, squeezing a shot glass in anger.

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Weslyn
    Arena #2

Weslyn knew she could count on Luxray. He had never once been known to back down from a fight until he was sure that he could go on no longer. Luxray help his head high and growled his challenge to the Espeon.

"Espeon, Psychic!"

"Luxray, Light Screen!" A wall of light appeared, blocking about half of the attack. "Now use Crunch!" Luxray ran forward, almost as if he were running on still air, and delivered a powerful crunch attack, causing Espeon to flinch, and allowing Luxray to deliever a second crunch attack.

"Espeon! Hang in there and use Psybeam." A wonderous, multicolored ray of light was fired towards Luxray, landing a direct hit. Luxray cried out and flew backwards, twisting in the air and landing on its feet. "Now use Swift!" Star shaped rays flew towards Luxray, pounding his body and pushing him backwards several feet.

"Luxray!" Luxray cried as it leaped backwards.

"Spark, Luxray!" The Pokemon's body crackled with Electricity as it charged towards Espeon, who stepped awkwardly to the side to dodge it, however, Luxray still caught Espeon's side and Espeon lost its balance, using Confusion involuntarily as its mental power was turned up to a higher level. Weak psychic waves attacked Luxray, who tried to shrug off the attack, though it had to pause for a moment to regain its strength. In that brief moment Espeon had slammed into it with a quick attack. Luxray retailated with bite, and both pokemon jumped backwards away from each other, landing on opposite sides. I think its time for my final move. Weslyn thought.

"Luxray, Giga Impact!" Weslyn cried at the same time Jason ordered his Pokemon to use the same move. Both Pokemon were encased in an orange and pinkish glow as they ran towards each other, gaining in speed, momentum, and power.

Neither Weslyn nor Jason could breathe as the two pokemon collided, the force of the attacks bringing up an enormous cloud of smoke. Both trainers held their breaths, and as the smoke cleared, it revealed two pokemon, both tired, yet determined, standing opposite each other.

"What?" Weslyn and Jason cried in unison, as Luxray and Espeon recovered from their period of not being able to move. Espeon prepared for a Psychic attack as Luxray ran forward, taking advantage of the small distance between them to land a crunch attack. Immediately, the air began sparking.

"Wait, that's not crunch!" Weslyn said out loud, and then realized that Luxray had used Crunch and Discharge in succession. Jolts of electricity were unleashed, striking the battlefield, and the pokemon on the battlefield, that pokemon being Espeon. The air was lit up for a moment before Espeon collapsed onto the ground, unconscious.

"NO!" The cry rang through the stadium as Jason ran forward and picked up his pokemon. Weslyn suddenly felt bad as she watched the trainer pick his pokemon up, ignoring its size and weight. She vowed to find him afterwards and say hello, but for now, the shouts were filling the stadium.

"I...won..." Weslyn said suddenly, shocked by reality. As she left the arena and handed her pokemon over to be healed, she silently thanked each of them for what they had done.

"You guys really were amazing...thanks..." Was all she could get out at the moment, but she swore she would make it up to them.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Rydia-
    *Trainer's Pit*

"I think she probably had the most normal opponent..." Rydia muttered. "And I bet she'll have another normal opponent in the second round..." she sighed. "Lucky... You didn't have to put up with an egotist that had his own fan group, and you won't have to put up with a perverted brat..."

-Noir-
    *Outside*

When Noir reached the place Chansey asked him to be, he saw that familiar woman.

"Yes?" he asked the woman politely.

"My name is Serene. I am one of the sages, so my full sage name is Serene, the Toxic Angel. Now, you are a special one. Know why?" Serene smiled slyly.

"You wouldn't know anything about what happened to me at the Spirit Well, do you?" Noir said, his voice full of surprise.

"Well, to tell the truth, I do. And then you had a dream about someone you never knew before, correct?" Noir nodded, and Serene could tell by his expression he was more than just surprised.

"That man is Falste, or Tama as some called him. He was the Ghost sage, before Dusty and Flade tricked everyone in the Evergrande Everyburst. I can never forgive them for that. NOW, since he's dead, he needs a successor. And I think you fit the description." Serene smiled again.

"But why me? I mean, surely you know our real names are similar, but why would I be taking over?"

"I'm not sure. It'll be revealed shortly enough. All I can say is that when the time is right, I'll call you again and have a similar conversation." And with that, Serene (along with Chansey) mysteriously disappeared.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    "I....won?" Weslyn asked dazedly as she walked up to Jason, having left to find him. "Hey, good match, your pokemon were really strong." Jason grimaced.

"Thanks, but yours were stronger." He said, almost as if it were a struggle to get the words out. Weslyn was sure he didn't mean anything by it, all that work getting here to lose his match, she could sympathize. It would have been devastating for her.

"No, I think I might have won on luck. I thought you had me there with Nidoking and Espeon." She said firmly, holding her hand out.

Jason shook her hand briefly. "Well, thanks for saying so, I guess. I'm staying to watch the rest of the tourney, so I'll wish you luck. See you later." He waved and walked off, possibly to find his pokemon, which, like hers, were being healed. Weslyn waved back, though she knew he couldn't see her, as she was standing behind him, but for some reason it just seemed to be fitting to wave in response.

"I guess I can't call him a bad sport, not like that one kid I battled once." She muttered under her breath, "not that I wanted to be able to call him a bad sport, in the first place, but you know what I mean, right Weslyn?" There she was again, talking to herself, and wondering who her next opponent might be.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    (OK, Jason SO seemed to be the most normal of all the RPers opponents, though Dusty's might've been normal, too XD And I'm posting as Will since he gave me permission, but with a twist 'cause I can. If you don't like it Dusty, I'll edit.)

Will
    *Grand Tourney: Day 2 - End*

"And all of the battles have come to a finish!" Will exclaimed. "The winners of all of these are..."

"Hello, battle fans and Pokefans! I'm Serene, and I'll instead announce the winners! The winners are..." Serene began, coming out of nowhere.

"Excuse me, miss, but you'll have to leave," Will said. "Please exit out of one of the following doors." He pointed to all the doors around him, but Serene shook her head.

"ANYWAYS..." she continued. "Going on! Blah blah blah... winners are... blah blah KIT, RYDIA, MADAM, NOIR, DOM, WESLYN, GRACE, GLYS, HANS, and EDMUND!!! Let's all give a big cheer for those who have advanced!!!" The whole crowd went into a cheering frenzy, and Will shook his head.

"Well, um, yes. Thank you...Serene... ANYWAYS, those are the winners, and they will be advancing to the next round. Please note the rules will be a bit more strict than this round, so be prepared for the worst!" With that, he bowed and went off. Serene waved to everyone then followed after him. She then exited through the opposite door, so he wouldn't argue with her.

"Um... Miss..." Noir said, waiting right by the exit. "Why'd you do that?"

"I just wanted to have a little fun, Noir," Serene replied with a smile. "Now, get ready for your next battle."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back