• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Seven Sins

Seveen Deadly Sins

• Lust

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Greed

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Sloth

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Wrath

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Pride

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Gluttony

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Envy

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

Performancev2

Beginning Challenger
Years
  • If I didn't know better, I would say that Sloth pretty much revolves around me.
    I'm lazy and tired all the time. x)

Ayselipera

Well I hate to admit it, but one of my worst traits is how envious/jealous I am of others. Although I've never made it known to anyone that I was or am envious of them. I tend to keep things like that to myself.

Years
  • Tough choice, but probably envy. When I get really envious I get absolutely nasty.

Sloth would probably be my second choice, especially lately, because I am a lazy person at heart.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Though I don't personally believe in the seven sins, I have done one or more of the following listed probably more than once, surprisingly; there's one I haven't done really 'sloth'. I am guilty of most, I admit. And don't honestly care really if I have done them, just saying since I don't necessarily have a relgion.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    I'd have to say greed/wrath/envy. I'm greedy when it comes to some things, I hold grudges for a long time, and I envy people who have a better life than me.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Why does this remind me of Full Metal Alchemist? XD

I'd say greed. It is the root of all evil >_>

chinpoko

iternational trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2020
    i think it's best to ask the people around you opinions, i asked and apparently it's pride and i gotta agree ,cuz i can be a bit of ass sometimes .

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I'd say Lust just pips Greed for me. I mean I'm pretty greedy, but there's no denying that lust is up there. I am a teenage boy after all.

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
  • Sloth, if only for the reason that I procrastinate anything of at least moderate importance. Im not lazy I just no what is required of me and never do anymore than that. That and possibly Envy, just a little...

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Pride and envy. I'm almost always envious of other people, even though I try to control it. It's hard to control envy, though. That probably explains my very competitive nature. I'm not overly proud, though I do tend to show off here and there, as well as behave arrogantly every so often.

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I suppose I would have to pick pride (even though I am totally perfect and therefore probably am not any of these things at all C; ). But I think that this is what most people around me would say of me, because I do tend to joke around about how totally amazing I am and stuff.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Lust is the only one that I think I commit at all, and even then, not all that much.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • The Parsee Combo- Pride and Envy. Even then, I don't want to kill anyone, so...

To me, to commit one of the seven deadly sins, you've pretty much got to do it to an extreme, life-consuming level.

And... I'm guilty of the Sin of the Monk - Gossip.

Back