• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shattered Era [T] (OOC/SU)

Should players be allowed to have characters on both sides of the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I -really- like where this is going as well. (Derp, the co-GM doesn't know where this is going? Fail!)
And as for you, Hue... I'm loving Seth. He's a really fun character to read about, and your posts are always a good read!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright everyone, Deep Impact has had his reservation expire on the infiltrator class. Sorry I took so long to open the spot but I kinda forgot about it :nervous:. Anyway, the Infiltrator spot is now open!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
@ Torn - I just thought the same thing when I read your post :] Alice is probably someone who Ribibin would respect.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright guys, I'll be getting my post in later today so if you haven't posted... POST! We're moving into dangerous territory with only one more post before the action begins with the Declarum Forces and this post will start the action for the Knights, be ready!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
If we have stepped out from the Council building, should we post more before we move out from Markus?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
If you want to. My post will have us getting to the enclave so if you want to start up a conversation with others or an NPC then you can do so. In game time it'll be a good couple of hours till the group gets there so what I want to know is if the Knights would like me to take two posts to get there in case you all want to talk amongst yourselves. If so we can take some time to develop your characters relationships withe each other.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sounds like a good plan, if I hadn't created a loner for a character xD This is why I play outgoing, cheerful characters most of the time. Though I don't think I said anywhere in the SU that Ribibin was introvert (she isn't) so maybe we can do something like that.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright then on my next post I'll just have it to where the group is walking through the forest then.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Knights, Mechs, make sure to get in your posts within this week. Knights, you can use this time to do epic CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!!! Mechs, just make sure you have your characters say whether or not they're going. Once we get past these formalities the next post will start the action on both sides.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
hello. I just want to say, I kind of lost interest in this RP (yes, this early) since I failed to catch up to you guys because of my exams and such. So, I will drop my spot. feel free to use Ludo as an NPC though. sorry. :(

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@miltankRancher Well, we really haven't gotten that far yet. We just barely left the city and haven't even fought against any Mechs yet. If that really is your final decision, then I respect it. I'll keep Ludo as an NPC, but if you ever want to join back up then he'll be there.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Hate to hear that MR. Anyways, sorry for the wait everyone! I'll be putting a post up tonight or tomorrow!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm not sure where everyone is, and I don't feel comfortable writing a reply this soon after my last one, but really, guys, you can just go ahead and post, chatter away with the other knights and whatnot, and Greiger will move the plot along in a day or two!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Like Bastian said, TALK!!!! Anyway I'll move us up to the respective battles in two days, so it won't be that long until the action starts.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'd be happy to talk but there seems to be no one around for me to talk to. I kind of made the last post so I can't help by making another one yet. Unless I edit my last one but I think I was in a conversation with Alice so it would be a bit weird.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Don't worry about it RHCP. I'll get the action moving tomorrow so be prepared everyone. You all are being thrown into the heart of the fire.

Back