• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shattered Era [T] (OOC/SU)

Should players be allowed to have characters on both sides of the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I really liked the Alice-post, Torn! It was really good :3

Also, a fair bit of a warning: Right now, Caedmon's story is wide-open and it may go either way, very much depending on what's going to happen in the next few moments. Totally not foreshadowing or anything.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm not sure if I stayed completely true to Ribibin's personality in that last post now xD But from what her SU says, she mostly thinks males are idiots, and I don't think that changed so xD I also feel like she wouldn't really be the one to like having many people depending on her - like Alice's squad atm.

omg you can't have Caedmon deflect now! He and Ribibin would have deep talk and became buddies an' all ;; eventuallymaybeatsomepointsomehow

Also, I'm actually getting excited over this RP and the story and all xD I didn't think a play-as-pokémon RP would make me feel that. Thank you, Greiger and Sir Bastian! (and all the players)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
We'll be holding up the story until finals are over everyone. I know I have my finals this week, so the question I have is which week everyone will be done with their finals.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Tehehe... my finals or what you call it, aren't over until June 1st. So... I might be rather distant over that last week there.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Awh, so I've gotta wait for a long while before I get a Ribibin post? :(

It's not like it's unfair or anything, I mean, you need your free time, and thinking and all that. It's just that I really like your posts :3 They always make me want to read the thread extra fast.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
...I've needed an RP like this for like, forever. Why the hell didn't I check this? Thanks, Sir Bastian~

Is there still a spot for another Knight or Infiltrator? If not I'll go with something else, aha. Just as long as I GET IN

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Haha Bastian jag blir så glad <3

But yeah, I can get posts up before then :3 I just want to warn you of that in two weeks, I might be pretty stressed up and might only be posting in one of my RPs.

...I've needed an RP like this for like, forever. Why the hell didn't I check this? Thanks, Sir Bastian~

Is there still a spot for another Knight or Infiltrator? If not I'll go with something else, aha. Just as long as I GET IN

Yes, sign up as a Knight! I think we are quite few Knights... TornZero's character has wandered off into mechanist-land so perhaps it's only me, Greiger and Bastian who are with the Knights atm?

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Yes, sign up as a Knight! I think we are quite few Knights... TornZero's character has wandered off into mechanist-land so perhaps it's only me, Greiger and Bastian who are with the Knights atm?

Knights are 2 gud.
Also... I saw that advertisement. CAN'T FIGHT THE POWAH

I actually totally related to the Mechanists when I first looked at this, since I'm such a rebel and all that shiz, but I guess I'm going with another one of those 'I'm-going-to-kick-your-@$$' pokemon types :'D I really love those...

Spoiler:

He won't need the armor since he already has those steel plates or whatever...
but I'll put some on anyways.
*trollface*

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
He's gonna be nicknamed "The Tank", isn't he? Either ways, welcome to the RP Gray! So happy to have you aboard :D More Knights, HOO HAH!
I'm actually a total rebel and "Fight the good fight" type myself, but I quite liked the idea of Caedmon's character, a guy fighting to protect the weak and those who can't defend themselves... on the wrong side. So yeah :P

And you're welcome Red ^^ I'm only saying what I think is true, and I do love your posts. Actually, I might be getting stressed out soon as well due to finals, but we'll see :P

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright I'll be looking forward to seeing you join Gray. Don't worry about getting your post in ASAP since we're still going through finals week.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
whaddaya mean the wrong side, I totally do not think the Knights are the evil ones here! Technology obviously destroyed mankind and whatnot so it makes total sense to want to banish it from the pokémon world :D

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Truth! Which is also what Caedmon thinks and was brought up with, but what he's starting to realize is that there -are- Pokémon who doesn't care about morals and simply wants as much death they can get a hold of. Their goal is ultimately killing every mechanist, whereas Caedmon sees the killing as something that could be avoided, but something that -can- be neccesary, to get to the real goal, to make sure the weak in the society is safe (Both physically and from the corruption of machinery).

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
He's gonna be nicknamed "The Tank", isn't he? Either ways, welcome to the RP Gray! So happy to have you aboard :D More Knights, HOO HAH!
I'm actually a total rebel and "Fight the good fight" type myself, but I quite liked the idea of Caedmon's character, a guy fighting to protect the weak and those who can't defend themselves... on the wrong side. So yeah :P

...TY 4 INSPIRATIONZ

Just got a backstory to get to and I think I'm all good. I can beef up that personality if you'd like though

Tbh I just got a knight 'cus I wanted to godmod

whaddaya mean the wrong side, I totally do not think the Knights are the evil ones here! Technology obviously destroyed mankind and whatnot so it makes total sense to want to banish it from the pokémon world

^ Deep

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
The personality is working out fine Gray, just get in the history and you'll be all set.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Wewt, the plot is going forwards again! I really can't wait to see what'll happen and what the council might say to Caedmon regarding Maverick's actions :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'll post with Ribibin now and then Bastian can start posting about Caedmon returning to the city. Time skip.

Back