• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shattered Era [T] (OOC/SU)

Should players be allowed to have characters on both sides of the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
And a pew pew pew, we're rolling again! Always awesome to interact with Ribibin :3 Also, backstory almost being revealed by Caedmon! OoOoOoOoOo~

Now we just need Greiger to keep going so we can find out what happens next \o/

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
As mentioned, I'll go ahead and sign up here! I should get my SU by tonight or tomorrow.

Handing in my reservation as a Medic/Newborn Mechanist. ;3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
grroar a new enemy signing up, eh? You'll get no mercy from Ribibin Triss! I think. Unless Caedmon is switching sides and whatnot. Then she'll be like "nooes my world is falling down and people are going crazy so I'm going crazy"

/late night, should be asleep

I THINK LUDO IS THE TRAITOR BTWW OR MAAYBE EVEN MATTHEW HIMSELF aaaaha

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Haha yeah...sorry, Red! Wasn't aware on which side you were on..but I'm a tech freak, so I like to use weapons and mechanics and stuff. :D

Anyways, got my SU up. Let me know if I'm missing a few things. I should get everything covered. :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey there, Meganium! Welcome to Shattered Era, I'll be your co-GM during your stay :3

I like your SU quite alot, and she seems like an interesting character. However!
I would like a bit more in-depth history. Not a whole lot, just a little more about how she survived being attacked by a group of knights as very young, and why they didn't kill the Machop (And what else they did, during this 'Attack').

If you just fiddle a little with this (Not a whole lot, I don't expect a novel or anything.), you can view yourself as ACCEPTED! Congrats, and welcome aboard ^^

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Um, is it possible to sign up as the Infiltrator? I saw the 'Reserved' bit and was wondering if the position had been reserved by someone else, or if you're waiting for someone to present an SU that's as good as the one made by the controller of the Mechanist Spy. I've got an idea in my mind and was hoping to put it into words, so if I may, I'd like to try for that position. If not, then I guess I'll go with a DF soldier. Oh, and can my Pokemon be a shiny one?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey there, Meganium! Welcome to Shattered Era, I'll be your co-GM during your stay :3

I like your SU quite alot, and she seems like an interesting character. However!
I would like a bit more in-depth history. Not a whole lot, just a little more about how she survived being attacked by a group of knights as very young, and why they didn't kill the Machop (And what else they did, during this 'Attack').

If you just fiddle a little with this (Not a whole lot, I don't expect a novel or anything.), you can view yourself as ACCEPTED! Congrats, and welcome aboard ^^

Okay, that's alright! I'll add in a bit when I'm not busy tomorrow (later on today), so you can count on me with that. :D

/it's midnight and should be in bed.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
@Meganium: Lovely, take your time :3

@SkittishHeart: I am -fairly- sure that the information there is outdated, unless someone contacted Greiger without me knowing. But, as it is right now, I say that you should go ahead and write up an SU for a spy and we'll figure things out from there ^^ I'm not all that strict with SU's, though the spy needs to be a bit above the norm. As I'm writing this though, I'm unsure which of the sneaky classes you want to be. Are you on the side of the Mechanists, spying on the Knights? If so, then you can. We do already have someone in the spot as a Knight, spying on the Mechanists.

In regards to being a shiny, I don't think we have any rules on that. I mean, my Lucario was born without the spikes on the back of his hands. (Or rather, he evolved and didn't have them due to genetic errors) So feel free to make your character as odd-looking as you will. (Unless Greiger tells you that you can't, this is just me being a really lax GM xD )

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@SkittishHeart Yeah, the info. in there is outdated. Go ahead and write up your SU.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
@SkittishHeart: I am -fairly- sure that the information there is outdated, unless someone contacted Greiger without me knowing. But, as it is right now, I say that you should go ahead and write up an SU for a spy and we'll figure things out from there ^^ I'm not all that strict with SU's, though the spy needs to be a bit above the norm. As I'm writing this though, I'm unsure which of the sneaky classes you want to be. Are you on the side of the Mechanists, spying on the Knights? If so, then you can. We do already have someone in the spot as a Knight, spying on the Mechanists.

In regards to being a shiny, I don't think we have any rules on that. I mean, my Lucario was born without the spikes on the back of his hands. (Or rather, he evolved and didn't have them due to genetic errors) So feel free to make your character as odd-looking as you will. (Unless Greiger tells you that you can't, this is just me being a really lax GM xD )

I'm on the Mechanists' side, and I'll do my best to present an SU worthy of the position.

I changed my mind about being shiny, but there will be something different about my character. :3

@SkittishHeart Yeah, the info. in there is outdated. Go ahead and write up your SU.

All right, I'm working on it now.

Thank you, Sirs, for taking the time to answer my little questions. :D

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, that's the stuff! It seems odd that one non-trained Pokémon can hold off a group of knights, but we'll be lax and leave the fight to the imagination. Maybe she and the Machop fell off a cliff and made a daring escape during holding them off.

Anyways, you're accepted! Welcome to the RP, and feel free to post whenever you want :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Thank you for the acceptance. I've been reading the OOC thread and I guess I'm going to have Peyton start off either waking up late and explore the area or jump in on the action. Kinda having a bit trouble starting off lol.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well, since he is part of the D.F. you can just write him in being at the meeting and getting ready to head off with the other D.F. to the disaster zone.

@Everyone Get some posts in guys! It's summer, the time to stay inside behind your monitors and never step out in the sun!

@Gray Get your SU in when you can Knight! There may be need of you on the battlefield!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Summer holidays aren't here for me until June. I'm still in school now.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Well, I'm not going to say I'm done until you guys approve of my work, so if there's anything that I need to change/add/anything, just tell me and I'll get to it as soon as I can. :3 Oh, I put History before Personality because there are some parts in the latter that act as spoilers. ... done.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, before I even get into details, I'd like to go ahead and congratulate on you being accepted as the infiltrator xD That was a helluva SU, and I'm very much impressed! Welcome to the RP :3

Now, for the criticism, good as bad.
Firstly, I would like to know at least -very- briefly what kind of missions she goes on. Whether it's like a spy and is among the ranks of the opposition, or if it's more of a "Sneak in and get the job done" type thing. Nothing long, just a brief summary of a mission or two.

And... well, that's the only "Bad" criticism I have :P I -loved- how you explained the various moves, adored the immersive and nicely flowing story, and really liked how you hinted at her mother possibly being affiliated with the Mechanists. And the fact that they're still alive could make for some interesting RP later on!

All in all, I loved it. And even if you don't add the thing I suggested, you're more than welcome to post wheneeever you've got time ^^

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
This is an amazing SU. Truly one that is worthy of the title you seek. It's all good to me, and so I accept Cherry as the Infiltrator! If you need any help in starting a post let me know. The infiltrator position is now closed!

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Well, before I even get into details, I'd like to go ahead and congratulate on you being accepted as the infiltrator xD That was a helluva SU, and I'm very much impressed! Welcome to the RP :3

Now, for the criticism, good as bad.
Firstly, I would like to know at least -very- briefly what kind of missions she goes on. Whether it's like a spy and is among the ranks of the opposition, or if it's more of a "Sneak in and get the job done" type thing. Nothing long, just a brief summary of a mission or two.

And... well, that's the only "Bad" criticism I have :P I -loved- how you explained the various moves, adored the immersive and nicely flowing story, and really liked how you hinted at her mother possibly being affiliated with the Mechanists. And the fact that they're still alive could make for some interesting RP later on!

All in all, I loved it. And even if you don't add the thing I suggested, you're more than welcome to post wheneeever you've got time ^^

Thank you. ^^

Oh, I've added something regarding her first mission after the 'That marked the official membership of Cherry' and the main types of missions that she gets after '... the thrill of being an Infiltrator.' If you see anything wrong with it, please do say so.

I'm glad you liked it. :)

This is an amazing SU. Truly one that is worthy of the title you seek. It's all good to me, and so I accept Cherry as the Infiltrator! If you need any help in starting a post let me know. The infiltrator position is now closed!

Thank you, that means a lot. ^^
I was thinking of something like she was bathing when they were all called to the Birch enclave (if I'm not mistaken), and when she arrived, she was thinking of not going in... mostly because she was afraid to interrupt or get scolded.

Last edited:
Back