• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shattered Era [T] (OOC/SU)

Should players be allowed to have characters on both sides of the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Also, thanks Zero, for posting. Great post as always :3 Little confused though, is Geoff and Alice near Urta and Mega's Leavanny?

They're currently behind a building near the entrance; they were watching Urta and Peyton, and if you can imagine it, Alice is slightly cowering knowing that Caedmon could probably sniff her out just as easily as she did him.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I just want it to fall where we only have one player that is interested, isn't much of a group roleplay where there is only rper and two gms is it? Yes, I will post soon, but stupid summer school is in the way, but I don't have it on fridays! :D So yes, a post will come out today.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Bam! Another post in the name of the great Caedmon Yeonart! I'm quite happy with how the dialogue here turned out :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Will get a post in on Sunday since I'm fairly busy (out of town for the weekend) I promise, guys! I love the fact that the plot is getting good! ^_^

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Oh, it'll get better once Maverick finds out where Caedmon has gone. Cue thunderclouds and forestfires! Looking forward to your post, Mega! :D

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey again everyone! Just going to let you know that there doesn't need to be a specific order in which people posts :P It doesn't -have- to be Meganium to post next time, could easily be Greg or Torn. Let's just get this kicked into gear!

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
I hath been recruited~ :P lol

Spoiler:

Please let me know if I made some kind of giant mistake.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@NightofRemorse Looks good to me. Accepted!

@Everyone Sorry for getting off this guys but just had a big writer's block when it came to this rp. I got some ideas so I'll be posting and moving us along.

Edit: By the way, finally updated the first post in OOC. Please check it over to see if your characters are on the active tabs and that I have listed your SUs.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Love the look of Jackie! Can't wait to see her in action ^^ And as my trusty co-GM said, you're easily accepted! Welcome aboard, let's get this show kickin'!

There we go, got my own post in. And yeah, Torn is right, there hasn't been alot of stuff happening, so I'm trying to get stuff moving by letting Caedmon be taken without much of an arguement.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright, Knights, head to the chambers. You will be hearing a emergency declaration by Maverick. For the Mechanists, have some fun! You earned it! You need to get off the burden of all the stuff that has happened lately and so this will be a good time for your characters to meet and greet each other.

For both sides you can interact with NPCs as well.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
You know it. And I liked your post; now I can't wait to see what Fancyman Bastian's planning to do, and how Greiger will respond to such insults about Damon Malruth not being the leader of the Mechanists/Declarum Forces.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I love all of yours' posts. I don't say that because I try not to favor any one person, but I think that with an RP with a small amount of people, the quality is, for the most part, top notch.

In regards to what I'll do... well. Nothing yet. Keep an eye out for a post from Greiger though ;3 And we'll see exactly where this crazy roller coaster of a plot takes us.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I can't really do much before Greig posts again, so I'll try poking him and see if he's still alive :P

And yes, Hetero, we'd love another player! I trust you've read the rules and everything, so go ahead and make yourself an SU. It's -preferred- that you choose to be a knight, considering there are -slightly- more people on the Mechanist's side, but you can honestly choose whichever faction you like the more :)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sorry about that everyone. Just had some family issues to deal with for the past month and I guess I dropped the ball on this. I'll be getting up a post soon.

@heretostay123 Alright, get a SU up and I'll check it over today since I only have one class.

Back