• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shentavo Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Angel

An "unusual" Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2004
    Lynette cringed in dismay as her teacher dodged her move easily and, like lightning, had a small blade almost to her throat! All she could do was stand there, holding her breath as she heard her teacher give her a compliment, making her stare at him in complete astonishment. Then, as he put away the blade, her breath came out in short gasps, making her realize that she'd held her breath! The little Pichu stared in shock at both of them, too surprised to move.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • "Really," he said under his breath, noting the stunned look. "You weren't that bad. I think you might have an affinity for polearms." Turning to the class, he said with a sardonic grin "well, what's 'yall think of the first match?" A mass groan rose, widening his grin. "Look forward to a lot more of this in the future. Now, let's get everyone fixed up, and then we can start learning actual techniques."

Light Angel

An "unusual" Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2004
    Lynette stared at her teacher in surprise as the rest of the class left for the nearest bathrooms, obviously intending to clean and dress thier wounds as much as possible. Lynette couldn't believe her ears. She would actually have a good chance in this class? She couldn't believe it. It was true that she had learned a little self-defense and the importance of aim, since she had to teach her pokemon that same principle, but that wasn't the point. She had no experience in armed defense or attack...so, what was it that her teacher saw in her?

Meanwhile, the little Pichu seemed to be at a cross road of indecision. She looked like she wanted to electricute the teacher because of the scare he'd given to her trainer, but was uncertain wither it would actually work.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Lucky started walking off to a bathroom, to clean up the scraches she had recieved throughout the training session. Foxy and Jazz followed, both there to help Lucky if she needed it. Lucky felt fine, a little out of breath, and more than a little frightned, but she still was walking, and that means it couldn't have been too bad.

She arrived at a bathroom, and walked in, she started cleaning off her wounds. She only used water for now, seeing as it was really the only thing that would help. After that, she walked back outside, and started walking back down the hallway.

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
    Years
  • She silently walked her room and sat on the bed, wiping off her cuts and scratches. Dark Lily looked at her, her ruby eyes shimmered with confusion. "I'm fine, my next class starts soon, so don't worry about me."

Years
  • While walking through the hallways, Lucky came to a conclusion. Not only was she lost, but she had forgotten what class she had next. And even if she could remember her next class, she wouldn't know where it was. So she sat down by a water fountain, and waited for someone to walk by, or maybe she would hear her teacher's voice. Either way, she was tired of wandering around.

Years
  • Lucky got up, having been sitting there for 5 minutes. Nobody had came, and Lucky was growing bored. People were supposted to come get drinks in between classes, and the hallway had no people in it. She sighed, and started walking again, her two Pokemon following behind her.

She walked around corners and down hallways, not reconizing a thing. Finally she found somebody else, Tuyuki, her buddy from the previous class.

"Um, where do we go now? Oh, and by the way, great match, or whatever that was in there. I think I'll learn a lot from you."

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
    Years
  • She snorted and looked up at her. "Uh huh, and the next thing to learn is not to bug people." She was in a bad mood, and she stood up. "What class do you have next, since I'm dead lost right now, and probably, you are too."

Years
  • "Sorry, I guess. And I'm not really sure what class I had next ... forget my scedule at home, I hope. Either that or it fell out of my backpack on the way here. Well to make a long story short, I have no idea what class I have next," she said, trying to sum things up without rambling on, one of her habits.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Anyone who's still in here, dismissed." Hideaki snapped as he left the classroom, leaving the naginata in the corner and pulling on the belt with his Pokemon. He headed to the battle area, passing two of his students from the previous class in doing so.

Light Angel

An "unusual" Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2004
    Taken aback by her teacher's sudden change of mood, she called her Pichu over, grabbing Solina quickly before her teacher left. Her rod got in the way while she tried to get a grip on her pokemon, making it hard to keep up with her teacher. Whatever had changed his mood, she made sure that she didn't leave his side, knowing that if she did, she'd get lost fast.

"Excuse me, sir," she asked timidly as she almost tripped on her rod, making her almost lose her balance as she tried to keep up with him. "I'm afraid I didn't catch your name because I came in late to class. I'm sorry if it was an inconvenience. By the way, my name is Lynette Hemmings from Viridian City, and this is my dratini, Solina. The little Pichu following behind me is Pax."

~Ozy~

Years
  • Hideaki laughed, saying "It's no trouble at all, Miss Hemmings. I'm Hideaki Nagumo." Sighing, he added "And do try to join us on time next class."

Light Angel

An "unusual" Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2004
    "...Sorry," Lynette said, flushing with embarrassment as they walked out into the battle area, her heart suddenly quickening as they neared it. "Sir...I mean, Mr. Nagumo...what exactly do you have planned for our class?"

Lynette was still unsure of herself as she tried to get a firmer hold on her rod, feeling Solina slipping from her grip as she adjusted. She got it, but only just as she held her pokemon only by her tail, feeling more stupid and embarrassed every moment. The little Pichu tried to hide a giggle, but Lynette heard it. She gave her pokemon a glare before setting down her pokemon and finally getting a firm grip on her rod, telling her pichu to just behave herself and watch Solina. Bored, but obediant, Pax sat right next to the snoozing dratini, sticking her tongue out at her trainer's back.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "What'd you think? Battles, of course, with a dash of tactics and strategy thrown in. We'll wait for the others befor starting, hmm?" Hideki replied, unloking the fence surrounding the field.

Years
  • Lucky sighed, and decided to leave the other trainer alone. She walked around, not knowing exactly where to go, but she decided if she kept walking, she would get to the next class sooner or later. She smiled when she finally reached a field, with her teacher and a student standing in it. There were also a couple Pokemon, a Pichu and a Dratini. The Pichu seemed bored, and the Dratini was sleeping. Foxy, also bored, started to walk over to the pair.

"Foxy! Get back over here," Lucky told her fox Pokemon. Foxy glared at her, but came back, being loyal no matter what. Lucky walked in, not really sure what class it was, but she didn't care. At least she found the right place.

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
    Years
  • Sighing, Tuyuki stood up and walked the other way, and soon got herself even more lost in the school. She sighed and flopped onto the floor and Dark Lily walked over to her, ruby eyes gleaming.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Again, a tardy." Hideaki muttered to Lucky. "And an absent for Tuyuki?" he continued a bit quizzcally. "Anyway, class." He began. "Again, your purpose here should be obvious. But, just to make it clear, I'll say what I intend for you to be able to do." He paused here, letting the class direct it's full attaention to him. "When you graduate from my battling classes, I will have you ready to take on any member of the Elite Four and come through triumphant. Now, find an empty spot on the field. We'll be doing speed drills today." He released a Hitmonlee, and began setting up a tire slalom (sp).

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
    Years
  • She saw a Hitmonlee outside the door and she saw a familiar teacher. "Aw crap! I'm late!" and she dashed out the door, her Umbreon close behind.

She tripped over her feet and fell down the stairs and landing face down into the dirt. Muffled, there was a small curse and she stood up, spitting out dirt and brushing off her clothes. "Sorry I'm late, couldn't find class." she muttered sheepishly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back