• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shentavo Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Lucky looked ahead with a blank stare. She sighed, and finally blurted something out.

"Isn't that your job to tell us what to do. That's why my mom signed me up for this, to learn what to do before I really start on my Pokemon journey. But, if you really want to know what I would do, I'll tell you. I'd have a Pokemon with strong Physcial stats and a Pokemon with strong Special Stats. Then I would attack Hitmonlee with Special attacks, and Alazkam with physical attacks."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Coazon headed to the Advanced Training classroom, but found what seemed to be Beginner's Training going on. She sat down to listen, testing her own knowledge. Ghost and Fire she mindspoke to Grace. Although, I have niether, it's the most feasable thing to do. she inwardly giggled. She hoped Advanced Training would start soon.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
"Not bad." he said. Continuing, he replied "But you severly underestimate the importance of speed. Both Alakazam and Hitmonlee have amazingly high stats in this area, so in this case, your startegy would work against you. Me, I would play a type matching game. Send out two Psychics, one eliminates the Hitmonlee easialy, and then both can focus on the Alakazam. Nevertheless, you had a good idea. Nicely done."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
You could do that! Grace said to Corazon.

Yes I could. I'm ashamed I didn't think of that myself. Corazon said back.

They watched the reactions of the students. Advanced Training would be much more difficult, and she was getting nervous.

~Ozy~

Years
Hideaki clapped his hands together, barking "Class dismissed. See you Wednesday" Everyone began packing up. He noticed the girl from this morning's class standing at the fence, waiting for the Advanced class to begin. For some reason, he felt like smiling at her.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
ooc I cant help but saying
SEXUAL HARRESMENT!!!!
sorry but thats what i thought of with the world today

OC
"Lets see I have no class for a bit.."I walked to the halls and waited for kids to come storming down the halls.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
OOC: I was at the fence.

IC: Corazon saw the teacher smile at her, and for some reason, she had to smile back. She even let out a small giggle, which caused a rain of questions from Grace. She walked over to the area where he was standing and asked, "Is Advanced Pokemon Training about to start?" She felt heat rise in her face. Why was she acting like this??

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Corazon caught the fake gag and made a mental note to check up on that trainer. She then turned back to the teacher, awaiting his answer to her question.

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
Years
She entered her dorm and flopped on the bed, sighing and closing her eyes. Her Umbreon hopped onto the bed and lay on her stomach. "Wonder, what's next." she pondered as she stroked her Umbreon's fur.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"Corazon," she finished for him. "My name is Corazon."

Grace giggled at her inside her mind. Corazon glowered at her and headed back to her perch on the fence. She released all of her Pokemon and waited for the other students.

~Ozy~

Years
The class began to arive en masse, chirping the usual bit of nonsense. Hideaki briefly rubbed his eyes, then began his lecture, saying "I'm hoping that you know why you're here. This is an Advanced level class, we won't be screwing around at all. Find yourself a partner and start a double battle." Taken by a rather unusual impulse, he jogged over to Corazon, saying "I'm a bit rusty. Would you mind?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"Not at all," she said, her cheeks flushed slightly.

"Right then, Let's do it!" she called.

Grace floated out in front of her and Sashe (a ballet term, for those who don't know, and it's a Ralts) appeared in a flash of white light. Corazon looked at Hideaki with determination in her eyes and awaited his choice of Pokemon.

~Ozy~

Years
"Of course!" he shouted back across the field. He yelled "Pidgeot!" The Flyer appeared in the air in front of him. Bowing, he said "I leave the first turn to you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back