• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Silliest Thing You Ever Did In a Pokemon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years
  • Well although this is in the GBA section you stated 'Pokemon RPG', so I'll tell you about my Yellow experience.

Used a master ball on an Articuno,
    I then had to spend ages figting Mewtwo trying to capture him with an Ultra Ball.

.:The_Lost_Realm:.

~ Will be away, Be back soon
    Years
  • In Yellow: Caught Fearow (In Route 123) on a MasterBall. I thought "Hey that's a legendary bird!!111!" xD (Note that I'm 7 when I played it lol)

In Silver: Accidentaly killing Entei and Suicune. I never saw Raikou that time.

In Ruby: Wasting my TM26 (Earthquake) on Swamert (Lv53). Swampert learns Earthquake at Lv56 or so... lol.

In Diamond: None so far. :P

Ris

Wee.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2008

Silver: I tried creating my own way to get to "Glitch City" until I realized you need to do this special thing.

Diamond: Fought the elite four for my first time without any type of revive or potion

That's all I can remember.

~Ris

romanwhiz

'We live in crazy days'
    Years
  • Back when i was playing Red, when you bought the game, a little packet would be included explaining the controls, the game, and the story. Well in the middle it hinted that there were rare Pokemon in the game, ones that you only have one chance to catch.

And i was thinking "Wow! only one shot?"

Back then, first time playing the game, i didn't know any of the Pokemon. I remember going to the Power Plant, didn't know about Zapdos or legendary birds, i just went there after I had beaten Koga and could swim. So i go and i see Magnemite, Voltorb; Pokemon I've seen before in battle.

But then i come across and Electabuzz.....
    I thought it was Legendary, I've never seen it before, and it looked powerful [compared to a Voltorb] and i try to catch it, but i accidentally Poison it and it dies.....
    one shot and i blew it!!!
    so i reset the game.

later i found out from a friend about the Legendary birds and everything else.
    [sigh]

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    On FireRed, I caught Articuno, but I forgot to save BEFORE or AFTER catching it. Luckily I caught a Moltres.

A Loc BK

4425 1371 5707
    Years
  • I caught all the Pokemon in Sapphire that i didn't have on my Diamond then i lost sapphire then about 2 months later i found it i set it down somewhere so i could transfer my Pokemon later because i was cleaning atm when i was done i forgot where i put it and still havn't fount it o.o!!

\\Ceiran//

up to my neck in piplups!
    Years
  • not really my fault, but...
    blue > completed all 151 dex entries by borrowing my friend's mew, got the certificate, saved, and then the battery that powers the cartridge's memory died...
    i got my @$$ handed to me for that....

Years
  • In Gold: This isn't really my fault, by my sister used my last master ball to catch a low-leveled Poliwag.
    In Emerald: I saw a lvl 80 shiny Dusclops........................... in Battle Pike. XD

eheheheh..... T_T

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • My slliest I did is trading my Missingno to my friend... and giggle... My friend was in total shock because his game just hanged. Giggle...

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
  • Play coli for 36 hours straight, beat game....Game lagged as ho'oh flew around tower, game freezes... i restart game cube, and cry.....

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I trained my newly hatched pokemon up 40 levels from level 1 and forgot to save the game. :S

AND when I reloaded the egg hadn't even been hatched yet :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back