• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Simpsons Movie

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I enjoyed the movie. It could have done with less slapstick humour but, eh, it was still funny.

My favourite part was Spider-Pig and Harry Plopper. :[

I also liked how in the credits, they showed who voiced which characters--I mean, I knew all of it already but it was really interested to see the pictures alongside the voice so you could fully appreciate the range of voice for the VAs.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I saw this movie a few days ago and loved it. My favorite part has to be when Homer jumps in the sandbox, ah good stuff. XD

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
  • I thought the movie was funnier than expected. I enjoyed it =D The plot was really good and it was funny.

I had been waiting to see it for awhile and it was worth the wait.
    I didn't really like the spiderpig scene. It didn't really amuse me but it was still pretty funny.

Overall it was really good.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • I have to say, that of all the movies I've seen this summer (Live Free or Die Hard, Pirates 3, Shrek 3, Spiderman 3), this was the best all summer. Why? It covered all the Simpson's characters, it was visually awesome, and the story was great with comedy, drama, and drama (Bart, what can I say).

Rick TH

WHA?
    Years
  • My rating for this movie out of 5, well, just turns out to be 5. Awesome movie, hilarious too. XD

The funniest part to me was when Bart skated past Ralph Wiggum naked. "I like men now!" Classic. XDDD

Second best, Spider Pig.

Third best, "Thank you boob lady!"

I am SO going to buy this movie. XD

But what made the movie extremely hilarious, there was this girl in my row with the loudest, most retarded laugh ever. XD Man, stupid kids make everything so much funnier.

Last edited:

steel__pscyho

So crazy I spell psycho wrong
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2007
    it was also quite small, but it was funny b/c they were blocking it for so long and then the fence covers everything but his um...equipment

rock howard

Banned
    Years
  • it was okay in my opinion....I thought it was about the same as a regular episode....but still it doesn't beat the globex episode lol

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • It has a lot of stuff that really makes you feel good and some funny stuff. I thought it was awesome personally.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • This was a pretty great movie. I saw it about 3-4 weeks ago and really enjoyed it! Gotta be one of the funniest of the year. ^.^

Years
  • I actually haven't had the time to go and see it. I've heard some pretty good things about it, so I may go see it a bit later or on my next day off.

Back