• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    501st post, and 21st page! Coooooooool ~ I'd like to send my appreciation to you guys for making Snivy Fan Club, one of the most successful and fastest thread to reach 500 post in just two weeks of existence! :)

I just finished studying, and I'd be having my exams tomorrow till Friday, so you wouldn't see me guys here often, I might post, but just once or twice. So I'd like to leave this club in the mean time to miltankRancher and to all of you. :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Umm, yep! You were! :) .. So please handle it out for me while I'm gone. XD

What's the current topic though?

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i totally agree with snivy!!
    congratulations, miltankRancher for becoming the co-owner of the club!!!!!
    the current topic is:
    What do you think Snivy is better suited for; Contests, battling, or both?

btw good luck snivy for your exams and HAPPY 21st PAGE! :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Here:

During the weekend, since that is the time most members are active, we will be having a Pokemon Tournament.

Rules:
    1. The participants are to engage in a three-on-three battle. The only Pokemon that we can use is a Serperior, a Servine, and a Snivy.
    2. Level Cap at 50.
    3. Single Elimination battles only. Once you lose, you're out. :\
    4. The winner is to be given corresponding points.

Something like that.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Here:

During the weekend, since that is the time most members are active, we will be having a Pokemon Tournament.

Rules:
    1. The participants are to engage in a three-on-three battle. The only Pokemon that we can use is a Serperior, a Servine, and a Snivy.
    2. Level Cap at 50.
    3. Single Elimination battles only. Once you lose, you're out. :\
    4. The winner is to be given corresponding points.

Something like that.

That sounds fun, but I'd have to re-download PO for it. I don't think I'd mind doing that though~ I just hope I can be on when we're doing it. :3

I might as well go download it now so I can mess around with making a team~!

Hm... don't think there's a topic for me to answer. Maybe... I dunno, let me ask this:

Out of Snivy, Servine, and Serperior, which is your favorite?

Mine is Snivy~ I like Servine and Serperior too, but Snivy is just awesome. :3

miltankRancher

Years
    That's nice. I'm already messing around with several Serperior sets. :)

It would be Serperior. I always loved kingly Pokemon, and he really seemed to be kingly. :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Snivy, I don't like the remaining two as much as I like Snivy. <3; And I prefer small ones than big ones too! XD

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Just came home from my field trip (This is the reason) ->
    Spoiler:

Um...Of Course Snivy, He/She is small like me. Likes Green like me. Has two legs like me. Likes Nature (Since Snivy is a Grass type. Does Snivy like?) Like me.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Although, let us not deny that Serperior is a stronger force than Snivy and Servine. XD

miltankRancher

Years
    Bryan. the tour is not yet starting, but in general, after you build a team in teambuilder you choose a server. (I guess the PO has many trainers). You can challenge anyone to battle right there.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    There are some instances that smaller Pokemons are better than bigger ones, so let's not underestimate Snivy over Seperior. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back