• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
    I see Snivy and Servive on Erika though Serperior is way too powerful for her so Serperior Is on Gardenia

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    I see Snivy and Servive on Erika though Serperior is way too powerful for her so Serperior Is on Gardenia
    same here. i agree with the Erika and Gardenia compromise, but Cilan just isnt the grass type gym for snivy.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Gardenia doesn't like the cute-types? Then what about Turtwig? And Snivy is cute in my opinion. Plus, she loves to train grass-types and a very determined one, so I'm pretty sure she would be a perfect partner! Or Erika perhaps ...

Lezza

Years
    Gardenia doesn't like the cute-types? Then what about Turtwig? And Snivy is cute in my opinion. Plus, she loves to train grass-types and a very determined one, so I'm pretty sure she would be a perfect partner! Or Erika perhaps ...
    Do you count Roserade as cute?
    Gardenia Is a stronger grass type trainer than Erika. She looks more strong. Or well she has cute pokes, but powerful ones as well.

TY

So the level will be higher of Erika though...

Lezza

Years
    Yeah, but that dosent count. Just cause your earlier and have lower levels dosent mean your less as strong

TY

But a lv21 Snivy can still pown a lv56 Charizard (unlikely)

Lezza

Years
    you dont get it. Its hard to explain. Its who is likely too own a Serperior or snivy or Servive, Not who is the highest level train cause it fits the earlier/ later town. Erika, Although is battle later in the game, prefers cute and well. not well.. you know. Gardenia looks, feels and accutally does like stong, High spirited pokemon. Also you're forgetting rematches.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    We're getting off-topic here. Time to start a new topic I guess:

Which move will perfectly represent Snivy?

I think Grass Pledge will represent him best. Royalties are famous for making alliances, so I guess it's a good representation since Snivy's real life counterparts do it frequently.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    We're not really going off-topic here, we're still discussing the previous topic.. But even so, here are the new rules as suggested by my friend, Alex. :)

RULE CHANGES:
    1. The Owner and the Co-Owner are the only ones that can host an event, which means being a Serperior wouldn't grant you the right to do so anymore.
    2. Those who can start topics are only those who are given permission by the Owner or the Co-Owner, which means if you want to start a topic, then you'd have to ask me.
    3. Members who evolved into a Servine and a Serperior are the only ones who can send and ask permission for a new topic.
    4. The point system is pretty much the same, but those who participate actively will be given an additional 5 points every time the list is updated.
    5. If you want to apply as a Co-Owner, then you'd have to send an application to me. It's up to you with whatever you want to put there, creativity is a criteria!
    P.S: There are no Co-Owners hired as of now, so if you want to apply, applications are still open.

NEW TOPIC is APPROVED.
    ~ Will be updating the points now.

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Which move will perfectly represent Snivy?
    First, I thought Grass Oath is better but when I look it in,It was the Japanese of Grass Plege :))

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    No, the tournament was announced before the rules were changed, so don't worry, it's still continued. :3

I think the move that best represents Snivy is Energy Ball, because I can see the elements within Snivy in this move, if you guys get what I'm trying to say here, then that basically explains it. xD

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    yey! but I guess, nobody is ready right now?

I asked KotA if he is available right now, and he said he is. He is not just online here, because he is busy playing Warcraft. So, whoever is KotA's opponent, can you please PM me, so that your battle can start?

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    hmm best move representation... I would have to say leaf storm or leaf tornado. my snivy knew leaf tornado until i got grass pledge, i tried grass pledge... and it just didnt look right. i then found a heart scale and recovered leaf tornado... until i got leaf storm, which looks just as epic. currently breeding my serperior now, BTW so if anyone wants extra just ask me.

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I was also thinking of Leaf Tornado, since wind is a pretty strong force, then so is Snivy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back