• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    there weren't much of an outstanding application that would encourage me to hire someone as a co-owner, but if nobody applies until tomorrow, then i'd have to choose from those who applied.

as what as I have mentioned before, even though the rules changed. everyone can still make or start a topic until a co-owner is announced.

aaand yess, i hate to see this dying! u___u

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    NEW TOPIC :
    Which of Snivy, Servine and Serperior has the best/most unique design and why ?

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    NEW TOPIC :
    Which of Snivy, Servine and Serperior has the best/most unique design and why ?
    Welcome to the club klinklang5!

I agree with miltankRancher.
    I think Serperior has the most unique design because Snivy and Servine look very similar.

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
    Years
    I've heard that Serperior is not liked because of the lack of limbs, but doesn't that mean that they have more experience using their vine whips? Also their design is exquisite, wouldn't surprise me if there was a tribe of Snivy under leadership of a Serperior.

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Serperior looks a LOT like Milotic

Other than the snake-like shape they don't look alike to me.

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I think we need a new topic too. D:

I don't want the Snivy club to die out!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Unfortunately it seems that Snivy063 has been inactive for a while, so until then I'm going to allow anyone to post topics freely until his return, which I can't imagine will take too long!

All members may now freely post topics until the owner returns.

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Unfortunately it seems that Snivy063 has been inactive for a while, so until then I'm going to allow anyone to post topics freely until his return, which I can't imagine will take too long!

All members may now freely post topics until the owner returns.
    Well in that case, I think I have a topic.

What is your favorite move that Snivy and it's evolutionary line can learn?

My favorite move would probably be Glare. Snivy is already pretty intimidating and glare would just push it over the top. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back