• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I am in that age where I am not liable to receive any more presents. Just one present, and its from a kris kringle. But, many gifts for myself. :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Having a new topic is a great way to spark a new discussion... and improve the club's activity!

I have a Snivy wallpaper on all my computers. :3

miltankRancher

Years
    Having a new topic is a great way to spark a new discussion... and improve the club's activity!

I have a Snivy wallpaper on all my computers. :3

I have no Snivy wallpaper. All my wallpapers are generally walpapers with lots of Pokemon in it.

But most of my PC friends have Snivy as their display pic. Does that count? LOL.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    I have no Snivy wallpaper. All my wallpapers are generally walpapers with lots of Pokemon in it.
    you could use this if you want ^^ centralise it or something since its only 700x700 px (:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i have windos 7 and use slideshow wallpaper like miltankRancher :P
    some wallpapers i use of snivy :
    Spoiler:

you could use this if you want ^^ centralise it or something since its only 700x700 px (:
    great pic
    added this

miltankRancher

Years
    Wow! Totallgy great pictures everyone! I added the latter two of the pics! I love how Snivy is standing up to treecko. cool.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Amazing fanarts, they look so adorable! ♥

Sorry for my absence, I've had connection issues with PC, and I believe it's settled already as I can access to it now without using a proxy or anything else. Thanks for keeping this club active!

What's the current topic by the way? :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Amazing fanarts, they look so adorable! ♥

Sorry for my absence, I've had connection issues with PC, and I believe it's settled already as I can access to it now without using a proxy or anything else. Thanks for keeping this club active!

What's the current topic by the way? :)

Now that you can finally get online consistently, I'm sure that there will be good things :D

Current topic? No idea, but who needs topics? I think we went into wallpapers...

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Name: Nolan Muina
    Why?: well if u look at my sig and my profil pic u can clearly tell i love snivy and all its evolutions
    Will i be active?: you make me laugh xD im the number 1 pokemon fan :P

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome new member! <3; This club definitely needs updating and a make-over! XD

Wallpapers? Aah, my current wallpaper is a Snivy one! I stole it from google, yes. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Welcome new member! <3; This club definitely needs updating and a make-over! XD

Wallpapers? Aah, my current wallpaper is a Snivy one! I stole it from google, yes. :3
    lol i got my pictures from google too........ if they didnt want us to steal them they shouldn't have put them out there xD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Oh, I see, didn't noticed, sorry! :3

Any suggestions for a new discussion? Completely out of ideas at the moment. rofl~

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    well the pic i was talkign about might be nice..... if ya like it. its just a pic rigth now i need someone to add writing and all that i dont know how to do that yet...... ill leave all that stuff to u :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back