• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    When I first read the question, and ready to post my answer, you just totally read my mind! D': .. Chlorophyll in my opinion, is the best choice too! ^^

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Well, I can;t think of other abilities. Wonder Guard would not probably work much, because of the number of its weaknesses.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Umm, where are the others at! D': .. Just kidding. ^^

I definitely need a huge Snivy plushie in addition with a Togekiss plushie in bed. XD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Oh yes, completely forgot about that since Snivy is a snake too. :'o

But how would that work on Snivy? XD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Well, I mean if you think of it ... in reality ... XD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Oh nothing, just my weird imagination. XD;

By any chance, can you make userbars? :'o

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Don't push yourself though, I was just asking. ^^

But sure, if your going to make one. I'd be grateful. <3

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • In the anime, or maybe in the game, what would you prefer? A female Snivy or a male one?

A male one. That's just me though. One main reason would probably be my awesomesauce Snivy that I'm playing as in a Role-Play in the Role-Play Corner. :P Clicky here.
    Breeding doesn't matter to me though, as I have Ditto galore and can catch them in a few seconds easily. ;3

Aside from Contary, what another DW ability should Snivy rather have?

Uh... well, I'm not completely sure since I'm not... all over abilities, but... I guess Chlorophyll could work. Maybe Leaf Guard or something?

miltankRancher

Years
  • Leaf Guard would work too, and it is better than Shed Skin in every way. It would also make Serperior a viable team mate in Sunny Day- teams. It would be pretty bulky with 252 EV in HP with leftovers + Leaf Guard, plus a boosted Solarbeam.

bryan_e09

Da hell
    Years

• NAME: bryan_e09
    • WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN? Look at my Avatar xD and my Custom title ^^
    • CAN YOU BE ACTIVE? Well, yes! As long as there are free times after school! ^^
    • Referred By : miltankRancher :)

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • welcome bryane_09! and thanks for the referral! :) means a lot! anyway...

THE CURRENT TOPIC FOR THOSE WHO CAN"T FIND THE TOPIC IS:

Aside from Contrary, what another DW ability should Snivy rather have?

bryan_e09

Da hell
    Years
  • :D your welcome :) well, to be honest, i haven't reached or entered dream world yet, im using an emulator to play and i'm planning to buy a DSi This december (Hopefully). currently i have 5 badges and inside chargestone cave :D sorry if i can't contribute to the current discussion ^_^
    still, snivy rocks! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    I think i would go for CURSED BODY. Because as the ability's definition, "disabling the attack move dealt on serperior by 30%" please correct me if im wrong. In case that that move is disabled, (ex. Flamethrower) this pokemon cannot use flamthrower in a while and serperior in time, can make its moves to finish the pokemon. Serperior also can have time to use different healing items to heal the damage of the Flamethrower.

miltankRancher

Years
  • bryan. I don't have access to DW either, but you can use Pokemon online to play competitively. So what do you think?

KotA. That would be great, but Flamethrower would not be affected by Cursed Body since it does not make contact. Unfortunately, any fire-type move that will hit Snvy/Servine/ Serperior could OHKO it. Good idea though.

Keep the replies coming! New discussion in 40 miinutes!

And it is our 5th page!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back